Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Yup. She heard the conversation when Pakhi was screaming that they wanted to get married to each other. After that, there were 2 confrontations...one when she was questioned about Virat sleeping outside, second, the saree. It was after these situations that she started to become cool towards Virat. 

But today it was not at all Virat's fault. Of course his question about Ajinkya was silly but I'll take it as a precursor of worse things to come. Otherwise today he definitely did not deserve her flippant behaviour even if love is taken out of the whole confusing equation. 

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: scarlett22

Yup. She heard the conversation when Pakhi was screaming that they wanted to get married to each other. After that, there were 2 confrontations...one when she was questioned about Virat sleeping outside, second, the saree. It was after these situations that she started to become cool towards Virat. 

But today it was not at all Virat's fault. Of course his question about Ajinkya was silly but I'll take it as a precursor of worse things to come. Otherwise today he definitely did not deserve her flippant behaviour even if love is taken out of the whole confusing equation. 

Virat has no idea what happened after the whole Saree fiasco.. Considering neither Aai..nor Mohit were present in the scene... He would never get to know.. Today I feel bad for Virat ..the same way I felt bad for Sai when she was trying to clean that glass after hearing Pakhi screaming.

tptwi thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

Virat has no idea what happened after the whole Saree fiasco.. Considering neither Aai..nor Mohit were present in the scene... He would never get to know.. Today I feel bad for Virat ..the same way I felt bad for Sai when she was trying to clean that glass after hearing Pakhi screaming.

Yaar even Vankar has forgotten that Sai said those things during the saree fiasco. I never know what is intentional and what isn't with this show....🤣

KJSairat thumbnail

Wow, haven't watched today's epi yet but I got goosebumps from reading your analysis Poo!! Absolutely loved reading it ❤️

tptwi thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJSairat

Wow, haven't watched today's epi yet but I got goosebumps from reading your analysis Poo!! Absolutely loved reading it ❤️

Thank you so much Kiran! 

I've missed you on the forum!

KJSairat thumbnail

Originally posted by: tptwi

Thank you so much Kiran! 

I've missed you on the forum!

Aaww, missed you too Poo ❤️! I've been dropping in daily, mostly as a silent reader, will continue doing that I think as it fits my schedule well, isn't too distracting and time-consuming and I actually enjoy doing it! 

tptwi thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJSairat

Aaww, missed you too Poo ❤️! I've been dropping in daily, mostly as a silent reader, will continue doing that I think as it fits my schedule well, isn't too distracting and time-consuming and I actually enjoy doing it! 

Hope to see you in the cc if you’re free at any time!