Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunsaathiyaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Miss.M

He felt the softest touch of fingertips grazing his hand, a touch so light, as though a feather fluttered past with the wind, but just as soft as the touch was the impact was just as hard, the point of contact blazing. His heart rate sped up revving like a speeding bike, not pausing to let him catch his breath. The hand though small entwined with his and the fire spread through his palm, igniting the fire deep within him, the need consuming him. Whispering her name, he tried to tug on the hand only to feel cool air through his fingers and as he opened his eyes, his illusion shattered, pulling him back to a reality that was just as bleak, as the image was hopeful. 

just 🥰kill me🥰, why don't you? 😭

Edited by sunsaathiyaa - 2 years ago
Miss.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa

just 🥰kill me🥰, why don't you? 😭

If I killed you what would I do? 😘

Luvs_SanIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

🥰💕Amazing, all your dribbles/snippets are beautiful written.🥰💕

Love them all

Edited by Luvs_SanIsh - 2 years ago
sunsaathiyaa thumbnail

If I killed you what would I do? 😘

try to bring me back 🥺👉👈

Miss.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa

try to bring me back 🥺👉👈

You're not going anywhere... Right here beside me... ❤️❤️❤️

sunsaathiyaa thumbnail

You're not going anywhere... Right here beside me... ❤️❤️❤️

you're stuck with me forever bub ❤️

whether it's as a person or a ghost, that's your choice 🤣

Miss.M thumbnail

She had tried to hold on tight, wanting to keep him by her side; the tighter she tried to hold on, the further he moved away from her. He wanted to stay close but convinced himself it was for the better, moving further away. He had captured her in a cage, and now he was setting her free, watching her fly away knowing she would be happy. But she stayed close to her captor, for how could she leave, when her soul was bound to his. 

zarasri thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

All the snippets are beautiful 

mysterious-soul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Read all the drabbles. 😊

Beautifully written... All are amazing❤️

Miss.M thumbnail

She watched from afar, even as he held another's hand in his, oblivious to the world outside, watching only her; eyes locked with each other, he gripped the hand tight. She was left forgotten, like a broken toy, that no longer held interest and was kept aside till it could be dealt with and a more interesting and newer one had taken her place. She wondered if they would be cared for by the family as she had been and showered with love that she was never entitled to; the pit of despair grew within her. She still wanted it, despite never acknowledging her real feelings. 

She blinked and the scene shifted, learning that the illusion she saw was for nought as she watched him watch her, shrugging his hand out of the grip. Looking at her with questioning eyes he sought assurance that she was holding on. He spoke quietly, urgently to his mother and then walked quickly towards her, gripping her hand in his as he dragged her away, with the silent promise of never letting her go.