Pandya Store

Shiva/Raavi/ShiVi Drabbles and Snippets

Miss.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello all, 

Welcome to my random musings on all things Shiva, Raavi and ShiVi. Just bits and pieces I think up of between conversations on the forum and real life situations. Might eventually write them up on more detail or leave them as they are. 

As always no reason to copy someone else's work but if it's similar:

A) we obviously share the same thought process

B) I didn't intend to so drop me a line and I'll acknowledge! 

I'll try keep them all indexed here if I can 

Links for the snippets:

Snippet 1

Snippet 2

Snippet 3

Snippet 4

Snippet 5

Snippet 6

Snippet 7

Snippet 8

Snippet 9

Snippet 10

Snippet 11

Edited by Miss.M - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss.M thumbnail

Originally posted on EDT 17  around Page 50-70 when we were talking about Shiva's feelings. 

Something that came to mind thinking of the aftermath of this whole khandar falling apart:

Shiva never wanted to feel that helpless again. Watching her fighting for her breath made him panic and it was all because he couldn't lift the columns off them. He'd tried pushing them off but all his hard work had bore no fruition and only when Krish and Rishita bhabhi had come with the two men to help take all the rubble off had he managed to get her up. 

She found him outside, uncaring of his wounds, body dripping with sweat. He was crazy for punishing himself. Who apart from him would think to do that many push ups after the day they had. She tried stopping him but it was as though he could hear no sound and see no sight apart from the demons in his head. As he kept going, she placed a hand over his shoulder and what she saw was a man possessed; a madness that only she could soothe.

Miss.M thumbnail

After the above post my mind actually went to something slightly more 18+ 

Again posted on EDT 17 Page 50-70.

A few weeks later, Raavi had had enough. Shiva had been disappearing every day for hours. One night she cornered him just as he'd come into the room to find out what exactly he did when he left. Ignoring her, he took of his vest to change and that's when she saw, he'd become even more muscular than before and the tugging below her navel went into overdrive. Her hands itched to touch him but she'd never tried before when he was unclothed. There was always a first and it seemed tonight was going to be night for a lot of firsts for her.

I will conquer this whole tagging system again and edit to show the post on here.

Shividhadkndilk thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Kahan pe maine pura chaan maara

Miss.M thumbnail

Oops sorry edt 17...they're movng too fast to keep track.. Around the 50-70 page mark i think 

Miss.M thumbnail

They had their heads together and were whispering secretively. Eyes on them, thoughts going through the mind did not bode well for anyone involved. Noone else seemed to notice and neither did the one who's back the eyes bore into. 

Then their eyes met and a frown appeared, almost as a mirror image, one with anger the other with worry, followed by some more whispering. She would find out eventually what they were talking about, if not from him then from Rishita and then there would be repercussions for hiding things from her. 

Miss.M thumbnail

Obviously on fire today 😂.

This is a younger Shiva and Raavi dabble./short OS

Raavi hummed as she looked through the bags she'd helped Masi carry in. She'd wanted to go to the store to see Dev who worked there on weekends but Masi was like the eclipse in her story always standing in between them. 

She'd given Masi a long list of things she absolutely needed. After all she was 16 and had a reputation to protect. She found the makeup, the cute pens and dairy, her magazines, chewing gum, her toothbrush and toothpaste, the new shampoo to make her hair even silkier and even the brand of hairspray she'd asked for. 

Bopping her head she helped put the rest of the monthly shop away, still looking for the last thing on her list.

"Masiiiiiiiii!!!! You forgot to bring my pads! I will need them soon which is why I'd put them on the list with stars!" 

"He mara Bhogilal. I thought I'd put them with the rest of the things. Why don't you get some from Anita this month. I'll remember when I go next time." 

"No masi! I need those ones only. Anita di uses different ones and they don't suit my flow or my skin. I remember what happened last time you forgot and I don't want a repeat of that. I'm going to Pandya store to get some. Bye!" she waved excitedly. She'd get to see Dev after all. 

"Raavi, wait I'll...go instead" Prafula finished, but she was gone. 

Dev wasn't there. The one time she'd managed to escape from home and come to the store all on her own and he wasn't there. Instead that bhootnath stood at the counter that her Dev normally manned looking through a cars magazine. 

She didn't really want to ask him for the pads. She pictured the entire scenario in her head; she'd ask him for the pads, he'd give her his annoying smirk, call her names and then make it a point to annoy her about it. But there was noone else at the shop, so she'd just have to suck it up because masi would definitely not come back to buy them for her. 

"Hi Shiva.. Umm... I need... I need" she stuttered. 

Why was this so hard. She'd have asked Dev no problem she was sure or even Gautam or Kaka, but she was nervous asking him. He was staring at her, eyebrow raised,

"What do you want mami ki behen ki beti?" 

Taking a deep breath she said "IneedapackofOrganicheavyflowpads." in that one exhale. 

Giving her one last look he turned to the shelf behind him and pulled a pack down for her. "Rs.55. I'll add it to the next bill. Do you want a bag?" Shaking her head she ran out of the store. 

The following month, Raavi was away on a school trip and couldn't give her list to Masi. When she got home, she found a pack of her pads sitting on the bed. 

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This was soo cutee 😍😍

RAAVIs awkwardness....shiva was so sweer not to pull her leg this time🥺

He got her one for the next month as well🤧🤧

Plzzz do write more ❤️❤️

Miss.M thumbnail

I will. Much going on in RL but have been on the forum too long...Will definitely stalk the prompt thread for more inspiration.

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Awwwwww 

Thank you for this thread . Loved reading all of them