Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiti thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: raaz19

Apologies posted in the wrong story and have just read all three chapters. Must say a lovely start to a different take on imlie and Aditya😊

I love the secret friendship building between apu and imlie and at the same time the feeling of joy and jealousy he is feelings with seeing imlie with another and his family take on her being his brothers wife. 

Must say the joy of longing and wishing for her to be known as his wife and her acting of questing him about him his life and most of all his feelings is nice to see. It shows how reserved he is but at the same time wishes to belong and be loved. He is not     as aloof as he makes to feelings of love and it’s concept. The bond he has formed with imlie may be unknown to him but it has left a mark on him. 

Wonder how he will approach his feelings and also how he will ask imlie to accept him. Of course I wonder how he will let go off Maline and will he marry her or will he walk away before it’s too late?

Most of all the heart to heart has been really down well between both for it showed how he wanted someone to read his fears without him having to say so and that one soulful connect I have loved in the updates. 

He may be cold but he is not without his weaknesses. Will ten family ask imlie to marry nishant? Will he play a roll of Cupid? So many questions and so many directions. 

I hope you share more soon for it’s been wonderfully written. 

Love raaz 

Thank you❤️

I was kinda being lazy now a days.... but I will start writing again with these beautiful response.

abhiti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshine23456

Lovely lovely update. Please update asap!!

Thank you.... thank you ❤️

Will do soon.

abhiti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamer007

Good one! Current track they are not accepting her atleast in this they are thinking abt her for one of their sons it is interesting …🤗 keep writing …

Thank you so much ❤️

raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: abhiti

Thank you❤️

I was kinda being lazy now a days.... but I will start writing again with these beautiful response.

Your welcome and I look forward to read the update soon. Glad the comment brightened your motivation for I will surely respond 😊

this has me excited to see what lay ahead. Let me take a guess maybe Aditya will apologise to imlie for his behaviour?

abhiti thumbnail

Your welcome and I look forward to read the update soon. Glad the comment brightened your motivation for I will surely respond 😊

this has me excited to see what lay ahead. Let me take a guess maybe Aditya will apologise to imlie for his behaviour?

Not now.

raaz19 thumbnail

Okay 😆 had to try. But I wonder how imlie has felt with his behaviour at the end for she must have ran off to her corner. 

just another question will he go on the trip for the article he mentioned. If so I wonder when he returns will imlie and nishant dynamic have changed. 

Wonder how the family will have bonded while he is away? 

There seem to be a lot of nice twist ahead. You have me curious for sure 😊

Hope you don’t mind all the questions 🤗

abhiti thumbnail

Okay 😆 had to try. But I wonder how imlie has felt with his behaviour at the end for she must have ran off to her corner. 

just another question will he go on the trip for the article he mentioned. 

If so I wonder when he returns will imlie and nishant dynamic have changed. 

Wonder how the family will have bonded while he is away? 

There seem to be a lot of nice twist ahead. You have me curious for sure 😊

Hope you don’t mind all the questions 🤗

He will surely go for trip. But not for so many days.

raaz19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiti

He will surely go for trip. But not for so many days.

Yes 😊 this I look forward to reading about. Thank you for sharing this little snippet 🤗

abhiti thumbnail

FIRE OF JEALOUSY CH.4

----------------------------------------------

So, I am so sorry I am updating after ages. So you all must have forgotten that's there a story.

So, let's me give you a quick summary; (Ab tak aapne padha) Aditya and Malini marriage got fixed after he came back from Pandandiya with a village girl. She is his wife, and everybody is unaware of this. The story move forward and Aditya started feeling something for Imlie. Aditya and Malini are yet to marry each other. Aditya started feeling jealous of Sundar, his new househelp with Imlie is very free and then his foreign return cousin, Nishant. Who became close to Imlie in just a few minutes. In rage and jealousy Aditya let out his anger on Imlie, emotionally and physically.....

---------------------------------------------------------

Aditya was roaming here and there in the house. He was being restless because the pain he has given to Imlie unintentionally yet intentionally. Silently he sneaks into the kitchen and a small smile forms on his lips. Imlie was sleeping on the floor with her mouth open slightly.

'She looks cute and peaceful while sleeping' his conscious whispered to him.

'Will I feel the same peace when we both......' he asked back.

'Oho complete the sentence babu sahib. Desperate much, haan... sehri langoor' his conscious teased.

'Shut up and let me heal her wound' he silenced his mind and sat down next to her. Slowly- slowly he rubs the ointment on her wrist and get up from there. He turned and took few steps when he needed a sudden urge to glance at her face.

Wanting to take a closer look of her face, , he walks silently toward her..... But alas his foot hit the mattress and he directly fell on her.

Imlie, with a sudden intrusion open her eyes and was about to shout but Aditya keeps his lips on her. Imlie eyes bulged out of the socket and Aditya was staring in her eyes. Not seeing any chance that 'babu saheb' will leave her she kneed him on thigh very harshly.

"Aa...aah" Aditya cried silently and lifted himself from her. Instantly she gets up and clutched her blanket tightly and stuttered, "Aa.... Aap?" [yo... you?]

Aditya keeps his face stern and whispered, "H..hum...hum bs pani peene aaye the." [I... I just came for water.]

"Babu sahib" Imlie closed her eyes in frustration and hissed, "Hum ektho kaam karat hai. Hum na Sita maiyya se kahat hai ki uu jake ganga maiyya se kahe dein ki aake uu aapke bhi kamre mein bahe. Kahe ki aaj kal aapko pani ki bahutte jyada jarurat padal hai." [I will do something. I will ask Sita maiyya to ask Goddess Ganga to flow in your room too. Because you need too much water now-a-days.]

Aditya was trying to hide his embarrassment when he spoke absent-mindedly, "Ab tum khud bhi toh ganga maiyya se keh sakti ho na, itna lambi sifarish lagane ki kya jarurat hai." [Why don't you yourself ask Goddess Ganga, why this long process."]

"Kya?" Imlie scrunched her nose and stared at him like he was eighth blunder of the world. Aditya bit his tongue and stuttered, "Humara mtlb hai hum jate hai." And he was about to run away from there but Imlie yelled softly from behind, "Apan hath pe bhi dawai laga lijiye." [(What?) (I mean I am going.) (Rub it in your palm also.)]

Aditya shockingly turned to her but she was snoring softly. A small smile forms on his face on how this girl uses to know everything. He was walking absent-mindedly when he bumps on Sundar who was walking in the corridor. They both steadied each other and Sundar yawned, "Sir, aap yahan?" [Sir, you here?]

Aditya pursed his lips and said, "Haan, wo pani peene aaye the." he was about to go when Sundar words stopped him, "Hume nahi lagta hai sir aapke aur Imlie ke bich mein jo h wo sab karna chahiye." [(Yes, I came to drink water.) (I don't think sir whatever is between you and Imlie is right.)]

"Kya?" Aditya turned toward him and looked at him with disbelief and closed his eyes, "Imlie ne kuch kaha tumse....." [(What?) (Imlie told you something...)]

Sundar shakes his head in a no and spoke to him sternly, "Imlie ne toh kuch nahi kaha sir mgr...sir, aapne jis trh se hume Imlie se baat karne se mana kiya hum aapko bata rahe hai, agar kisi ko bhi shaq hua ya kisika bhi shaq yakeen mein badla toh ungliyan Imlie par uthengi, aap pr nahi. Kyunki ek toh aap malik hai upar se mard toh aap jo kuch bhi kar rahe usme ek baar Imlie ki izzat ka khayal kar lijiye, aaj humne aate hi notice kar liya kl ko koi aur notice karega toh wo Imlie ko hi..... waise bhi aapki shadi hone wali hai aise mein agar....." [Imlie didn't do anything but... sir, the way you asked me to not to talk to Imlie, I am telling you, if anybody doubts you or doubts turn into reality then everybody will question Imlie, not you. Because you are owner and a man so whatever you are doing please consider about Imlie also, today I have noticed it, tomorrow anybody else will notice it then he will.... And after all you are going to marry....]

When Sundar couldn't continue due to respect for his new master, Aditya spoke, "Dekho, hum tumhara concern samajh rahe hai. Imlie ko koi galat samjhe yeh hum bhi nahi chahte." [See, I can understand your concern. I also don't want that anybody questions Imlie.]

Aditya paused for a second then pours his heart out to Sundar, " Pr ajib si kasmakas mein phase hain hum, Sundar. Hum aaj tk sach aur jhuth ke bich ulajhte aaye hain mgr aaj kal ladai hum pyaar aur zimeddari ke bich chal rahi hai, hume kuch samajh nahi aa raha hai ki....." [But I am in a strange dilemma, Sundar. I always fight between truth and lie but now-a-days I'm fighting between love and , I can't understand anything....]

Sundar looked down at his foot and said absently mindedly, "Aap jise zimmedari samajh kr nibhana chah rahe hai usey zimmedari samjhna cchor dijiye." [Stop thinking about that person as if she is your responsibility]

"Tumhe kaise pata ki humare liye zimmedari kaun hai?" He have heard that sometime pouring our heart out to a stranger is better than pour our heart out to a known person, but Sundar is making him more confuse and restless. [How do you know who is responsibilty for me?]

Sundar opens his mouth then closed and taking a deep breath he said,"Imlie ke liye aapke aakhon mein pyaar dekha hai humne." [I have seen love in your eyes for Imlie.]

"Kya bakwas kar rahe ho, humne tumse...." Aditya frowned deeply and hissed at him. [What are you saying, I...]

"Aapne humse share ki tabhi to keh rahe hai. Sir agar aap Imlie se pyaar nahi karte toh aap hume dhamki nahi dete, us'sey milne ke liye paani ka bahana nahi banate, aapko Nishant sir aur unki nazdikiyan dekh kr jalan nahi hoti, aap uske cchot pr malham nahi lagate. Apne aap ko, apni feelings ko samajhiye sir, warna kahin der na ho jaye." Sundar looked into his eyes so that Aditya can also see what truth is, what he is hiding from himself. Not able to bear the truth Aditya looked down and mumbled "Bakwas" then again he looked at Sundar who was looking at something behind him, "Kon hai wahan?" [(You are sharing with me that's why I am advising you. Sir, if you haven't loved Imlie you wouldn't warn me, you wouldn't have make excuses of water just to see her, you wouldn't have felt jealous seeing Nishant sir and her closer, you wouldn't have went to heal her wound, try to understand yourself and your feelings or else It will be very late.)   (Rubbish)  (Who is there?)]

Aditya turned and found no one then looked at Sundar with questioning gaze, Sundar stammered "A....arey abh....bhi billi ko bhaga kar aayein hai, lagta hai bhagi nahi, hum phir bhaga kr aate hai, Good night sir." And then Sundar sprints out of there. [I came here to shoo away the cat, I think she didn't leave, let me see her, Good night sir.]

Shaking his head Aditya went to his room and off the lights pushing himself into deep slumber so that no one able to disturb him nor even thought of the girl, who was his illegal wife.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aditya came out of his room totally ready for the office. He sits down on the breakfast table when Harish asked him showing the newspaper, "Arey yeh toh teri news hai na Aadi?" [This is your news, Aadi?]

Aditya's hand stopped at the plate of toast and he glanced at the newspaper, "Haan, papa?" [Yes, papa]

A grin plastered on everybody's face and Pankaj patted him "Shabbas, bahut accha kaam kiya tune beta." [well done, you did well.]

Aditya gave them a small smile and glanced at the breakfast table looking every dish with dejection and shouted for his breakfast, "Humara naasta maa?" Harish pursed his lips and glanced at the full breakfast table and gave Aditya a 'are you out of your mind' look when Aditya stuttered, "Aa....Aaj motir... roti nahi hai?" [(My breakfast mother?) (There is no motir... moti roti?]

Aparna gave him a long stare then pursing her lips she said, "Arey, Imlie abhi tk uthi kahan hai. Lagta hai, iski tabiyat khrab hai, warna subah wo toh....." [Imlie is not awake yet. I think her health is not good, or else she gets up....]

"5 bje hi uth jati hai." A habitual answer came out of Aditya mouth when Aparna stares at him with suspicions, "Tujhe kaise pata?" [(she gets up at 5 'o' clock in the morning.) (How do you know it?)]

Realising his blunder Aditya snatched toast from Twinkle and spoke casually, "Wo hum subah 5 bje tk kaam kr...."  [Actually I usually work till 5 'o' clock...]

Aparna widens her eyes and sits beside him ready to give him a long lecture, "Arey phir tu sota kab hai Aadi. Apne aap ko itna bhi kaam mein mat ghusaya kar aur ab toh teri shadi bhi ho chuki hai." [Then when do you sleep Aadi. Don't get drown in your work, you are married now.]

"Kya?" Aditya asked, wondering if they know his and Imlie's little secret. [What?]

Then passing him the butter Aparna shook her head, "Mera mtlb hai hone wali hai." [I mean you are about to get married.]

"Hum chalte hai maa." Not having any apatite after last night anger and then their little movement Aditya get up from his chair and ran for his office. He was just a little metre away from his house when a black van stopped him in the way and some men came out surrounding Aditya, "Are, kon ho tum log?" before he could get any answer from those men they forcefully dragged him to van. [(I am leaving maa.) (Areee, who are you?)]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imlie was on the road waiting for something that could take her to the bus stand from where her Delhi's journey started, she saw Aditya on the road. After last night she decided to leave the house and leave him alone. She was about to hide from Aditya when a black van stopped in front of him, "Ee yahan ka karat hai?" and next second he was kidnapped. Not wasting anytime she ran after the van "Babu sahib....." [(What is he doing here?) (Babu sahib...)]

Chasing the van for half an hour she stopped in front of a godown where van parked, "Nahi hum babu sahib ko kucho na hoye dihe." [No I will not let anything happen to him.]

She was sure that those men took him here. Looking here and there for any source of help, she find a small boy playing with phone, she ran to him and asked, "Bhaiya ek tho baar apan phone dijiye." [Brother, give me your phone.]

The boy frowned but gave him his phone. She smiled at child, "Thanku" and dialled a number, "Hello"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not knowing what is happening with him for half an hour, finally he was slumped down on a floor and one of those men tied his hand from rope, "Kon ho tumlog?" [Who are you?]

One of those men came in front of him, took out a newspaper and hissed, "Aditya Kumar Tripathi, accha nahi kiya tune. Yeh news tune hi chapwai hai na?" [Aditya Kumar Tripathi, you didn't do the right thing. You printed this news, right?]

Looking at the headline Aditya smirked, "Ab hume kidnap karne ka koi fayda nahi. Ab tum logo ka pardafash ho gaya hai." [Now there is nothing you will get by kidnapping me. You all are exposed.]

And then he started laughing maniacally, seeing him enjoying their state that goon huffed in anger and spat, "To teri zindagi ke bhi sabhi parde udd jayenge, uthao sab apne apne hathiyaar." [Then let me expose you to death. Take out your weapon, you all.]

------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't have any intention to hurt someone's feeling or working out of the rule but if by any means I have broken any of the rules of India forums. Please, kindly notify me, I will try to change it.

Thank you.

Abhiti.

This story is also available on wattpad...

Under the username of storyshaheer.

In the book named Adilie Clusters