Imlie 30th Oct 2023 Written Update & Daily Discussions Thread

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Episode begins with Agasthya playing a melodious tune on the piano, the entire family is shocked n surprised . Finally Daadi too comes and all remember Agasthya’s father , who used to play this tune on the piano and after so many years Agasthya was playing this same tune . 

Sonali is seen fuming as she failed to reveal Imlie’s truth about her occupation as bar girl before marriage . She sends servants to Seth MJ’s house to get him back to Choudhary mansion so that she can make him confess about seeing Imlie as bar Girl .Agasthya learns about this secretly n outwits Sonali , he sends his servant /trusted friend Jugnu to bribe Seth ji and send him packing off to distant village .Sonali fumes as her servant informs Seth ji had moved out of the village . She goes there to check for herself n is shocked tk find Agasthya standing there waiting for her . Agasthay micks her for failing  second time and gives back her coin, Sonali angrily threatens tk reveal this to Daadi herself .

Next morning Agasthya is annoyed as he learns Sonali had gone off to attend the meeting he was supposed to attend . 
at Choudhary mansion Agasthya and Sonali have fights over revealing Imlie’s truth to Daadi .
Daadi calls for a family meeting. The entire family arrives and the matriarch declares that she was tired of the fights between the two siblings . In childhood they used to fight over toys and now they fight over business .She will hold small ceremony next Mir ing and hand over business to Agasthua and declare him Director of Choudhary business.Sonali and Alka fume . 

Agasthya and Imlie share close moments of bonding in their room . Sonali enters their room and shows them a video clip of Imlie singing as bar singer . She threatens tk show this to Daadi Amma and then she will be furious with Gattu for repeating the same as his father . She will refuse tk see his face forget about business . She threatens that no one will support him after this revelation. Imlie offers him full support . Agasthua is surprised by her move . She vouches to stand by him if no one else supports him. Agasthya tells Sonali that he will tell Daadi he married after he fell in love with Imlie . Now it’s Imlie’s turn to get surprised . 

Precap

Agasthya is worried thinking Sonali Didi will take over the entire business n property by revealing his marriage truth to Daadi .

Imlie and Agasthya try to look for ways tk stop Sonali from doing this . Imlie seeks help from Radha Rani 

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 months ago

Isn't Imlie cute? The way she cares for Gattu!smiley42

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Isn't Imlie cute? The way she cares for Gattu!smiley42

yeah , both Imlie n gattu are cute n I like the so realistic n natural way they are falling in love . 
smiley42

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

yeah , both Imlie n gattu are cute n I like the so realistic n natural way they are falling in love . 

smiley42

I agree. This track and their falling in love , the chemistry they have is so organic. smiley27

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I agree. This track and their falling in love , the chemistry they have is so organic. smiley27

I want to see them get married again in presence of family with full rituals. 
now Karwa chouth is coming . The serials always hype such occasions…I wonder what the makers have in store for us viewers . 

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Clearly S3 is doing good as there’s actual discussions on the forum unlike S2 smiley36

Sutapasima thumbnail

Sutapasima thumbnail

Sutapasima thumbnail

Sutapasima thumbnail