very nice this seems to be more interesting than current tracks

Thank you❤️

Casper13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: abhiti

FIRE OF JEALOUSY CH.3

-----------------------------------------------------------

Aditya looked at her with deep intensity. He was waiting for her question when Imlie asked, “Aap kauno adulrate ki baat karat rahe.” [You were talking about something, adulrate.]

Aditya pressed his lips tightly in disappointment. He was waiting for another question, which type of question he don’t know but this was not his expectation. Slumping his shoulder, he corrected her “Adulrate nahi, adulterate.” [Not adulrate, it’s adulterate]

“Haan, uuhi, uska mtlb milawat ka saman, hum janat hai.” Imlie closed her eyes in frustration and nodded her head. [Yes, that, it means lower quality products, I know.]

Cleaning his wound he applied the ointment and bit his inner lips due to burning sensation and noticed Imlie was closing her eyes, like she can’t see him pain. Bursting his happy bubble he asked “Toh uska kya?”[So, what?]

“Aapko dar lagat hai ki aapki jaan ko khatra hoga?” [You are scared about your life.]

Yes, he was in utter dilemma. He doesn’t know what he is scared from? He just knows something is stopping him from doing his job, “Hum…..”[I.....]

“Aap uu baat yaad kijiye jiski wajah se pehli baar aap kalam ko uthae, uski taqat ko pehchane. Galat aur anyay ke khilaf awaz uthane ka jimma aap liye rahe, usey piche hatna buzdili hogi.” And it was like Imlie sensed him. Helooked at her determine face which was asking him to go ahead don’t care about anything because this is his job. And in just in two sentences she convinced him. But if she is asking him to go ahead then why did she save him that day. [Remember why you lift the pen for first time, recognized it’s power. You have taken responsibility against injustice, back away from this will be cowardice.]

He saw Imlie was about to go when he asked her, “Par galat toh ho gaya na Imlie. Ho gayi na Pagdandiya mein humari zabardasti shaadi” He paused for a moment and utters the bitter reality, maybe which was not bitter for him now, “Tumse. Aaj tum hume maut ke kuen mein jane ke liye keh rahi ho us din kyun nahi marne diya hume, wo galat hone se accha toh hum……” [(But something bad have happened Imlie. We have married forcefully in Pagdandiya.)     (Today you are asking me to die why didn't you let me die that day, that would......)]

She cuts him in between and spoke fuming with anger, “Babusahib aap uu waqat humri zimmedari rahe.” [Sir, you were mine responsibility then]

“Aur aaj?” He asked. [And today?]

“Kuch bhi nahi.” And just saying this she went away. But before going away she told him what was bothering her from the days, “Aur haan, ee byaah ke baad sirf aap hi nahi pachta rahe hain. Humri bhi puri zindagi khtm hoe gayi.” [(Nothing)  (And yes, I am also compensating from this marriage. My life is also destroyed)]

Imlie was reading an article which was published in today’s newspaper and the article was written by Aditya Kumar Tripathi. She was feeling immense pride for him. Unconsciously a smile crept on her face and she heard doorbell ringing. Putting newspaper aside she ran to open the door.

She was invited by a sight of a young man. She raised her eyebrows as his attention was not on her. He was peeking inside the house. Taking deep breath she asked the man, “Aap kouun?” [Who are you?]

He raised his shoulder and asked her instead, “Are aap kaun?” [Actually who are you?]

“Pehle hum puchat rahe.” She crossed her hand on her chest and raised her eyebrows. [I asked first]

He chuckled silently and answered her, “Main Nishant.” [I am Nishant.]

And this was it she started her blabbering and Nishant was just staring at her, listening to her   blabbering, “Haiiinnn, toh aap hai chote babu sahib. Kahan the aap 10 saal tak, pata hai sab aapko kitna yaad kare rahe. Badke kaka, badki kaki, chotki kaki, chotke kaka, Dhruv bhaiya, Nidhi bhabhi, Rupi didi aur…aur babu sahib se humari utni banti toh nahi mgr wo bhi aapko bahut yaad kare rahe.” [Haiiinn, so you are Nishant. Where were you from 10 years, you know everybody have missed you. Uncle, aunty, Brother Dhruv, Sister-in-law Nidhi, Sister Rupi and...and I don't get along with Aditya but he also missed you.]

And before she could continue he asked her instead, “Mujhe andar aane ke liye nahi kahengi?” [Don't you ask me to come inside?]

She bit her tongue and hits her head with her hand, “Are hum toh bhul hi gaye. Aap yahin Rukiye hum abhayi aarti ki thal lekr aat hain.”And holds his hand to drag him inside, “Aur sabhi ghar walan ko bhi bulat hai.” [(Oh, I forgot. You wait here I am coming with aarti.)   {And will also call everybody.)]

“Are…”  Nishant was now dragged by her and she started shouting in the whole house, “badke kaka,badki kaki dekhiye kon aaya hai. Chotki kaki, chotke kaka, Rupi di, babu saheb.” [Uncle, aunty see who has come. Aunty, uncle, sister Rupi, Sir.]

Aditya was sitting idly with his laptop, he wanted to thanks Imlie for clearing his dilemma and fear. But something was stopping him. He was just thinking when he heard Imlie shouting from the hall. Frowning deeply he kept his laptop aside and went to the hall.

Coming in the hall he found another person with her. Person whom he didn’t see for 10 years. Person who was his best friend more than his brother. Tear started brimming in both of their eyes. And another second they were hugging each other. Aditya patted Nishant’s shoulder and looked at Imlie who was grinning at the brother reunion. Aditya smile widely at her and came out of the hug when whole family member gathered in the whole and Harish asked, “Are kyun chilla rahi hai tu Imlie?” [Why are shouting Imlie?]

And that’s when everybody noticed Nishant. And Radha whispered, “Nishant?”

And the ‘bharat-milap’ started. Everybody welcomed Nishant with open arm but Harish was still standing in corner. When Nishant went to him to touch his feet, Harish offered him his hand, “Tu toh videsh se aaya hai toh….” [You have came from abroad....]

Imlie shakes her head at her badke kaka antiques, “Aap bhi na badke kaka. Aaj se aapki chai band.” [Oh uncle. From now on no tea for you.]

“Kya?” Harish frowned. [What?]

“Aise toh din bhar rot rahe humar bitwa apni shakal nahi dikhat hai aur jb dikha di h toh uke samne aise cool dhoodh banat ho.” Imlie shakes herhead at him. [You use to cry all day that your son doesn't show his face and when he actually came back you are becoming a cool dhoodh.]

“Are Imlie didi wo cool dude hota hai cool dhoodh nahi.”  Twinkle corrected her. [Sister Imlie, that is cool dude not cool dhoodh.]

“Are uu jaun bhi ho. Chote babu sahib aap eeka pair chuiye, hum bhi dekhat hai yeh ka karat hai.” Imlie like ordered Nishant and Nishant touched Harish’s feet then turning to Imlie he asked her playfully, “Waise aap kon h jo humare papa se aise baat kar rahi h?” [(Whatever. Sir you take his blessing, let me see what he do)  (By the way who are you who talks to my father like this.]

And that’s when Imlie’s gaze met with Aditya. Somewhere in his heart, Aditya wanted her to introduce herself as his wife as his mother and taiji conversation was roaming in his mind but Imlie introduced herself as, “Hum toh kuch bhi nahi h mgr kuch saal baad ek bade afsar honge abhi humara chota sa naam hai, Imlie fram Pagdandiya.” And she offered her hand. Shaking his hand Nishant spoke, “Imlie ji aaj se hum aapko cool dude bulaenge, done?” [(I am nothing but I will become an officer after some years, today Ihave small name, Imlie fram pagdandiya)  (Imlie, from now on I will call you cool dude, done.)]

“Done dana done.” Imlie happily exclaimed. And Aditya gritted his teeth.

Tripathis were happy as their son came back and a normal day seemed like a festival. Aditya was happy as his best friend came back. He went to kitchen to keep his plate when he heard Aparna’s and Radha’s conversation.

Aparna looked at her happy family, “Dekhiye na bhabhi kitna accha lag raha hai sb?” [See, how good it is looking?]

“Hmm, tumne sahi kaha tha Aparna Imlie sach mein apne sath accha bhagya lekr aayi hai. Dekho na Nishu kitni jaldi us’sey ghul-mil gaya hai.” Radha agreed with her. [Hmm, You were right Aparna. Imlie have come with good fortune. See Nishu is so comfortable with her.]

Then eying Imlie and Nishant she asked Radha, “Hmm, baat kare kya Nishu se?” [Hmm, should I talk to Nishu?]

Aditya fumes in anger and looked at Imlie who was sitting so close to Nishant for his liking. Nishant was constantly joking something and Imlie answers his every joke with a heartfelt laughter. And at one point Nishant and Imlie hi5 each other and Nishant holds her hand in his and that was the last string for Aditya. He yelled harshly, “Imlie, Imlie?”

Every family member gazed at Aditya with confusion and Aditya throwing his plate on floor said, “Aao humare sath ek kaam hai hume tumse.” [Come with me I have work fromyou.]

He walked away trembling with fury with a confused Imlie following him. As Imlie reached outside his room, she stopped in her track and asked, “Ka kaam hai aapko?” [What is the work?]

Aditya locked up in rage pulled her inside his room he pinned her to the wall and hissed on her face, “Imlie, tum humare parivar se dur raho samjhi. Just because tum hume nahi fasa saki tum mere bhai ko fasane ki koshish bhi mat karna warna accha nahi hoga.” [Imlie, stay away from my family. Just because you couldn't trap me don't try to trap my brother.]

Imlie who was trying to come out of his clutched stopped her whole effort on the word ‘fasana’ . Tears brim in her eyes and using her all the strength she pushed Aditya and ran away from there.

Aditya comes out of sudden push and looked at her retreating figure then at the floor and frowned. Some blood drops were there. He looked at his hand which was alright but he was holding some broken pieces of bangles which has also some fresh blood on it. He again looked at the door and mumbled to himself, “Yeh bina ulta jawab diye chali gayi. Uske hatho se khoon…” [She didn't answer me back. Blood.....]

He closed his eyes at his uncontrolled anger and clutched his hand tightly which had broken pieces of bangle bleeding his own hand.

-------------------------------------------------

After depressing track in the show I hope you will not find this depressing.... My version of Adilie

Here 3rd chapter of fire of jealousy... I will continue it further but not now...

So, read, vote and review how was it.

Update soon!! Felt so relieved and good after reading this 😍!! Humare poorane Adilie❤️🥺!! You are amazing 💕! Keep writing ✨

abhiti thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Casper13

Update soon!! Felt so relieved and good after reading this 😍!! Humare poorane Adilie❤️🥺!! You are amazing 💕! Keep writing ✨

Thank you😊😊😊

Bakwas_BS thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Please update next part soon

abhiti thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikal

Please update next part soon

Ok dear.

raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Apologies posted in the wrong story and have just read all three chapters. Must say a lovely start to a different take on imlie and Aditya😊

I love the secret friendship building between apu and imlie and at the same time the feeling of joy and jealousy he is feelings with seeing imlie with another and his family take on her being his brothers wife. 

Must say the joy of longing and wishing for her to be known as his wife and her acting of questing him about him his life and most of all his feelings is nice to see. It shows how reserved he is but at the same time wishes to belong and be loved. He is not     as aloof as he makes to feelings of love and it’s concept. The bond he has formed with imlie may be unknown to him but it has left a mark on him. 

Wonder how he will approach his feelings and also how he will ask imlie to accept him. Of course I wonder how he will let go off Maline and will he marry her or will he walk away before it’s too late?

Most of all the heart to heart has been really down well between both for it showed how he wanted someone to read his fears without him having to say so and that one soulful connect I have loved in the updates. 

He may be cold but he is not without his weaknesses. Will ten family ask imlie to marry nishant? Will he play a roll of Cupid? So many questions and so many directions. 

I hope you share more soon for it’s been wonderfully written. 

Love raaz 

Edited by raaz19 - 2 years ago
Sunshine23456 thumbnail

Lovely lovely update. Please update asap!!

Dreamer007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Good one! Current track they are not accepting her atleast in this they are thinking abt her for one of their sons it is interesting …🤗 keep writing …