Adilie clusters (SS)Fire of Jealousy- Ch.4 on Pg 5 on 25 oct (updated)

Posted: 2 years ago

A/N:- Here is another fanfiction of Adilie. It will be short story. 

So the story start from before Sundar has came for house help. So, read it how I twisted the plot and presented it with new twists.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fire of jealousy [PART-1]

Sometime during the early hours in the morning, Aditya stirred awake. He turned to his phone and checked the time. It was 5 'o' clock in the morning. He sat up slowly and looked toward the empty water jug. He took a deep breath and get up from the bed to fill his jug.

Aditya could have walk from his side to the kitchen but when he decide to walk from the other side where the servant room is.

The room in which Imlie is staying.

He saw the door of her room is open. Clutching the jug tightly, he inhaled deeply and peeked inside her room. His eyes sparkle seeing the beauty of her room. It is vibrant like her. He looked at her bed which was empty then he looked around and saw the whole room empty. He started panicking a little and started to think about worst scenario when the bathroom door open and Imlie came out.

Aditya sighed as if he found something that he never intended loses. He looked at her who was staring at the floor. She was wearing a green color suit, her hair was wet and few drops were on her face. He noticed her hand is on the shoulder behind her back trying to tie her dori and her eyes are wide like saucer.

He again came to his senses when he heard a loud sigh which came from Imlie after she noticed him. She immediately turned around and her hand instantly went to the table where her dupatta was kept.

“Babu saheb aap yahan kya karat hain subah subah?” She asked him stutterly and duppata fell from her shaking hand. Aditya looked at her back where her dori was still open. She was shaking at her place and he walks inside the room. He slowly picked up her dupatta  and handed her speaking, “Wo hum pani lene aaye the.” [(Sir, what are you doing here in the morning?)    (Actually I came for water)]

Putting dupatta on her chest she said, “Haan to kitchen uuhan hai, jaiye.” [So, kitchen is there, go.]

Aditya nodded his head and turned around to go but again he turned to her and moved closer. His heart started beating faster. He slowly holds her dori when she again gasps loudly. He started tying it but she stopped him, “Hath mat lagaiye hume.” [Don’t touch me.]

He left the dori and said softly, “Hum bs tumhari help kr rahe the.” {I was just helping you.]

“Uski kauno jarurat na h. Aap jaiye.” [That’s not needed, please go.]

He took deep breath and turned around to go when again he heard her mumblings, “Jo madad karne walon k sath bhi bura vyavahar karathai uu madad karte hue accha nahi lagat.” [One who behave rudely with the one who helps him, it doesn’t look good when he comes forward for help.]

Her words slash his heart but he went out without saying anything.

Closing the door of his room very harshly, Aditya walked here and there in his room gripping his hair tightly in his fingers like anytime he will take them out from it’s root.

“Yeh kaisi tharki wali harkate kar rahe the tum Aditya Kumar Tripathi.” He mumbled angrily to himself, “Yeh wo ladki hai jiski wajah se tumhare aatm-samman ki dhajjiya ud gayi. Jiski wajah se jo Aditya Kumar Tripathi sach ki raah pe chalta tha wo aaj bina apne kadam ladkhadaye jhoot bol raha hai. Aur tum Mun se pyar karte ho tum us ladki se aise infatuate kaise ho sakte? Mun tumhari sabse acchi dost hai……”he then looked at the empty jug, falling into deep thoughts “Wo dost hain par kya tum unse pyaar karte ho? ” then frustratingly holding his phone he tried to pacify himself “Yeh kaisi baatein soch rahe ho? Mun tumhare liye best choice hain. Uss ladki ko yahan se bhejna padega aur ussey pehle kisi ko bulana padega.[(What was that cheap behavior Aditya Kumar Tripathi.)   (She is the girl who is the reason of downfall of your self-respect. The reason for which the Aditya Kumar Tripathi who use to idolise truth now he is speaking flawless white lies. And you love Mun how can you infatuate with that girl? Mun is your bestfriend…..)    (She is your friend but do you love her?)    (What are you thinking? Mun is the best choice for you. That girl has to go from her and before that someone has to come here.)]

He then dialled a number and spoke, “Hello Mr. Mishra. Sorry aapko itni subah subah call kiya. Wo….aap so toh nahi rahe the na?......Oo sorry Mr. Mishra. Hume ek urgent kaam tha….Haan, hume aapke house help services se ek helper chahiye….Haan wo humare ghar mein hi rahega….Ji….. aaj dopahar mein?,,,,,,thik hai thank you so much, aap jaiye dobara jakr so jaiye.” And then he disconnected the call and now he was ready to make her leave the Tripathi’s house. [Hello, Mr. Mishra. Sorry to call you in early morning. Actua…..you were not sleeping right?...... Oo sorry Mr. Mishra. I have an urgent work…….yes I need a helper from your house help services….Yes, he will stay in my home….Yes….today in the noon?.....Okay thank you so much, please go and take your sleep.]

Imlie was studying with her badke kaka when Aditya entered in the house shouting, “Maa, maa, kahan hai aap?[Mom, mom where are you?]

Harish kept down the book in his hand and mumbled enough for Imlie to hear, “Yeh aaj suraj kahan se nikla hai, yeh ladka itni jaldi office se wapis aa gaya?” then looking at Aditya he shouted, “Are kya hua? Tum itni jaldi kaise aa gaye?” [(From where did the sun rise? This boy came back so early from the office?)    (What happened?)]

Aditya looked at Harish and then at Imlie who was staring at him with curiosity and fear, he pressed his lips together and yelled at looking at entrance, “Are, andar aa jao tum, Sundar.” [Sundar, come in.]

And then a young man entered who was in waiter attire. Aparna and Radha comes from other side and asked him, “Yeh kon h Aadi?” [Who is he, Aadi?]

Aditya looked at Imlie and answered, “Yeh humara naya house helper hai, Sundar. Aaj se ghar ke saare kaam yeh dekhega.” [He is our new house helper, Sundar. From now on he will look after household chorus.]

Imlie opens her mouth widely and yelled loudly, “Are ee ghar ka sara kaam kariye toh hum ka badke kaka ke sath radio sunihe?” [If he will do work then will I listening to the radio with uncle?]

Aditya flares his nose and says sternly, “Nahi, tum kuch din mein yahan se wapis jaa rahi ho, apne gaon, Pagdandiya. Ab hum tumhari nautankiyan aur nahi jhel sakte. Tum wapis jaogi bs. Yeh humara aakhiri faisla hai. Ab iss baat pe koi behes nahi hogi.” [No, you will go back from here in few days, to your village, Pagdandiya. Now I can’t tolerate you. You will go back and that’s final. This is my last decision. Now no one will say anything.]

And he walked toward dining table and kept his bag on chair then Imlie walked to him yelling, “Aap jyada nahi banat hai babu sahib. Hum kuch din ke liye chuhiya kya ban gaye aap to apan aap ko langur ki jagah sher samjhne lage.” [Don’t you do very much sir. I became mute for some days so you will shout.]

Aditya glares at her and gritted, “Hum langur, jubaan kuch jyada nahi chal rahi tumhari?” [Aren’t you speaking too much?]

“Humri zuban bhi chalet hai aur kohni bhi.”Imlie walked to him and stood up on dining table upto his height. [I can speak too much too and hit with the elbow too.]

Aditya crossed his arm and hissed,“ Tum hume kohni maarogi?” [You will hit me with your elbow?]

“Nahi”  Imlie shook her head and then she banged her head with his“Pehle sar mein takkar marenge aur phir…” Aditya cried in pain and he has just clutched his head when Imlie turns him around and hits his back with her elbow, “Pith mein kohni” [(No)   (First  I will hit your head and then….)  (I will hit your back with my elbow.)]

And then jumping from chair she walked awayfrom there shouting from behind,“ Hum eehan se kahin jaenge aur aapke kehne ke pe toh bilkul nahi. Jb tk badke kaka ya badki kaki ya phir chotke kaka aur chotki kaki nahi keh deti tb tk to bikul nahi.” [I will not go from here on your order at least not until both uncles and aunties will ask me to.]

“Jhalli” Aditya mumbled and taking his bag he ran to his room angrily. [Mad girl]

“Isne mere Aadi ko mara?” Aparna asked from Radha and Harish. [She hits my Aadi?]

“Wo harkat bhi to maar khane ki karta hai.Jindagi mein pehli baar humne…” Harish said with a grin. [He himself do things like that. For the first time in my life I witnessed….]

Then coming out of her dazed moment Aparna declared,“Main to isey kahin jane nahi dungi bhai sahib. Jo insane Aadi ko takkar de sakta hai usey to bilkul nahi. Agr Malini, Aadi ke life mein nahi hoti na toh main isey hi apni bahu bana leti.” And that where Aditya’s step halted and he hides himself behind the pillar to hear what she is saying. [I will not let her go anywhere, brother. And the One who can stand against Aadi, no not her. If Aadi hasn’t chosen Malini, I would have made her my daughter-in-law.]

Then joining their conversation Radha suggested “Koi baat nahi, Nishu hai na.” and here Aditya’s hand forms afist and hits the pillar. [Don’t worry, Nishu will.]

Unaware of Aditya’s presence Harish said “10saal se usne apni shakal kahan dikhayi hai. Jo ab aaega?” [He haven’t even showed his face for 10 years. He will?]

Aparna gave him a sad smile and speaks, “Mera dil keh raha hai wo aayega bhai sahib. Yeh ladki apne sath accha naseeb lekraayi hai, jaise ghar ki nayi bahu lekr aati hai.” [My heart says he will come back, brother. This girl have come with good luck, like a new bride.]

And feeling a pang of jealousy for his own best friend more than brother Aditya walked inside his room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:- hope you will like the story. So, read it, vote it and tell me how is it???

Wow.....plZ continue....

Waise b jealous Adi accha lagta hai....

Lovely start. Please update soon 😊

Wow Imlie did beat him 💕 that would b epic scene 😂😂

good one ... Adi must be terrified.

Originally posted by Shona1991

Wow.....plZ continue....

Waise b jealous Adi accha lagta hai....

Thank you. Mujhe bhi jealous Aadi bahut accha lgta h.

Will continue very very soon.

Originally posted by Sunshine23456

Lovely start. Please update soon 😊

Thank you so much 🥰

I will...

Originally posted by Dreamer007

Wow Imlie did beat him 💕 that would b epic scene 😂😂

good one ... Adi must be terrified.

Thank you, thank you. 

Originally posted by abhiti

A/N:- Here is another fanfiction of Adilie. It will be short story. 

So the story start from before Sundar has came for house help. So, read it how I twisted the plot and presented it with new twists.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fire of jealousy [PART-1]

Sometime during the early hours in the morning, Aditya stirred awake. He turned to his phone and checked the time. It was 5 'o' clock in the morning. He sat up slowly and looked toward the empty water jug. He took a deep breath and get up from the bed to fill his jug.

Aditya could have walk from his side to the kitchen but when he decide to walk from the other side where the servant room is.

The room in which Imlie is staying.

He saw the door of her room is open. Clutching the jug tightly, he inhaled deeply and peeked inside her room. His eyes sparkle seeing the beauty of her room. It is vibrant like her. He looked at her bed which was empty then he looked around and saw the whole room empty. He started panicking a little and started to think about worst scenario when the bathroom door open and Imlie came out.

Aditya sighed as if he found something that he never intended loses. He looked at her who was staring at the floor. She was wearing a green color suit, her hair was wet and few drops were on her face. He noticed her hand is on the shoulder behind her back trying to tie her dori and her eyes are wide like saucer.

He again came to his senses when he heard a loud sigh which came from Imlie after she noticed him. She immediately turned around and her hand instantly went to the table where her dupatta was kept.

“Babu saheb aap yahan kya karat hain subah subah?” She asked him stutterly and duppata fell from her shaking hand. Aditya looked at her back where her dori was still open. She was shaking at her place and he walks inside the room. He slowly picked up her dupatta  and handed her speaking, “Wo hum pani lene aaye the.” [(Sir, what are you doing here in the morning?)    (Actually I came for water)]

Putting dupatta on her chest she said, “Haan to kitchen uuhan hai, jaiye.” [So, kitchen is there, go.]

Aditya nodded his head and turned around to go but again he turned to her and moved closer. His heart started beating faster. He slowly holds her dori when she again gasps loudly. He started tying it but she stopped him, “Hath mat lagaiye hume.” [Don’t touch me.]

He left the dori and said softly, “Hum bs tumhari help kr rahe the.” {I was just helping you.]

“Uski kauno jarurat na h. Aap jaiye.” [That’s not needed, please go.]

He took deep breath and turned around to go when again he heard her mumblings, “Jo madad karne walon k sath bhi bura vyavahar karathai uu madad karte hue accha nahi lagat.” [One who behave rudely with the one who helps him, it doesn’t look good when he comes forward for help.]

Her words slash his heart but he went out without saying anything.

Closing the door of his room very harshly, Aditya walked here and there in his room gripping his hair tightly in his fingers like anytime he will take them out from it’s root.

“Yeh kaisi tharki wali harkate kar rahe the tum Aditya Kumar Tripathi.” He mumbled angrily to himself, “Yeh wo ladki hai jiski wajah se tumhare aatm-samman ki dhajjiya ud gayi. Jiski wajah se jo Aditya Kumar Tripathi sach ki raah pe chalta tha wo aaj bina apne kadam ladkhadaye jhoot bol raha hai. Aur tum Mun se pyar karte ho tum us ladki se aise infatuate kaise ho sakte? Mun tumhari sabse acchi dost hai……”he then looked at the empty jug, falling into deep thoughts “Wo dost hain par kya tum unse pyaar karte ho? ” then frustratingly holding his phone he tried to pacify himself “Yeh kaisi baatein soch rahe ho? Mun tumhare liye best choice hain. Uss ladki ko yahan se bhejna padega aur ussey pehle kisi ko bulana padega.[(What was that cheap behavior Aditya Kumar Tripathi.)   (She is the girl who is the reason of downfall of your self-respect. The reason for which the Aditya Kumar Tripathi who use to idolise truth now he is speaking flawless white lies. And you love Mun how can you infatuate with that girl? Mun is your bestfriend…..)    (She is your friend but do you love her?)    (What are you thinking? Mun is the best choice for you. That girl has to go from her and before that someone has to come here.)]

He then dialled a number and spoke, “Hello Mr. Mishra. Sorry aapko itni subah subah call kiya. Wo….aap so toh nahi rahe the na?......Oo sorry Mr. Mishra. Hume ek urgent kaam tha….Haan, hume aapke house help services se ek helper chahiye….Haan wo humare ghar mein hi rahega….Ji….. aaj dopahar mein?,,,,,,thik hai thank you so much, aap jaiye dobara jakr so jaiye.” And then he disconnected the call and now he was ready to make her leave the Tripathi’s house. [Hello, Mr. Mishra. Sorry to call you in early morning. Actua…..you were not sleeping right?...... Oo sorry Mr. Mishra. I have an urgent work…….yes I need a helper from your house help services….Yes, he will stay in my home….Yes….today in the noon?.....Okay thank you so much, please go and take your sleep.]

Imlie was studying with her badke kaka when Aditya entered in the house shouting, “Maa, maa, kahan hai aap?[Mom, mom where are you?]

Harish kept down the book in his hand and mumbled enough for Imlie to hear, “Yeh aaj suraj kahan se nikla hai, yeh ladka itni jaldi office se wapis aa gaya?” then looking at Aditya he shouted, “Are kya hua? Tum itni jaldi kaise aa gaye?” [(From where did the sun rise? This boy came back so early from the office?)    (What happened?)]

Aditya looked at Harish and then at Imlie who was staring at him with curiosity and fear, he pressed his lips together and yelled at looking at entrance, “Are, andar aa jao tum, Sundar.” [Sundar, come in.]

And then a young man entered who was in waiter attire. Aparna and Radha comes from other side and asked him, “Yeh kon h Aadi?” [Who is he, Aadi?]

Aditya looked at Imlie and answered, “Yeh humara naya house helper hai, Sundar. Aaj se ghar ke saare kaam yeh dekhega.” [He is our new house helper, Sundar. From now on he will look after household chorus.]

Imlie opens her mouth widely and yelled loudly, “Are ee ghar ka sara kaam kariye toh hum ka badke kaka ke sath radio sunihe?” [If he will do work then will I listening to the radio with uncle?]

Aditya flares his nose and says sternly, “Nahi, tum kuch din mein yahan se wapis jaa rahi ho, apne gaon, Pagdandiya. Ab hum tumhari nautankiyan aur nahi jhel sakte. Tum wapis jaogi bs. Yeh humara aakhiri faisla hai. Ab iss baat pe koi behes nahi hogi.” [No, you will go back from here in few days, to your village, Pagdandiya. Now I can’t tolerate you. You will go back and that’s final. This is my last decision. Now no one will say anything.]

And he walked toward dining table and kept his bag on chair then Imlie walked to him yelling, “Aap jyada nahi banat hai babu sahib. Hum kuch din ke liye chuhiya kya ban gaye aap to apan aap ko langur ki jagah sher samjhne lage.” [Don’t you do very much sir. I became mute for some days so you will shout.]

Aditya glares at her and gritted, “Hum langur, jubaan kuch jyada nahi chal rahi tumhari?” [Aren’t you speaking too much?]

“Humri zuban bhi chalet hai aur kohni bhi.”Imlie walked to him and stood up on dining table upto his height. [I can speak too much too and hit with the elbow too.]

Aditya crossed his arm and hissed,“ Tum hume kohni maarogi?” [You will hit me with your elbow?]

“Nahi”  Imlie shook her head and then she banged her head with his“Pehle sar mein takkar marenge aur phir…” Aditya cried in pain and he has just clutched his head when Imlie turns him around and hits his back with her elbow, “Pith mein kohni” [(No)   (First  I will hit your head and then….)  (I will hit your back with my elbow.)]

And then jumping from chair she walked awayfrom there shouting from behind,“ Hum eehan se kahin jaenge aur aapke kehne ke pe toh bilkul nahi. Jb tk badke kaka ya badki kaki ya phir chotke kaka aur chotki kaki nahi keh deti tb tk to bikul nahi.” [I will not go from here on your order at least not until both uncles and aunties will ask me to.]

“Jhalli” Aditya mumbled and taking his bag he ran to his room angrily. [Mad girl]

“Isne mere Aadi ko mara?” Aparna asked from Radha and Harish. [She hits my Aadi?]

“Wo harkat bhi to maar khane ki karta hai.Jindagi mein pehli baar humne…” Harish said with a grin. [He himself do things like that. For the first time in my life I witnessed….]

Then coming out of her dazed moment Aparna declared,“Main to isey kahin jane nahi dungi bhai sahib. Jo insane Aadi ko takkar de sakta hai usey to bilkul nahi. Agr Malini, Aadi ke life mein nahi hoti na toh main isey hi apni bahu bana leti.” And that where Aditya’s step halted and he hides himself behind the pillar to hear what she is saying. [I will not let her go anywhere, brother. And the One who can stand against Aadi, no not her. If Aadi hasn’t chosen Malini, I would have made her my daughter-in-law.]

Then joining their conversation Radha suggested “Koi baat nahi, Nishu hai na.” and here Aditya’s hand forms afist and hits the pillar. [Don’t worry, Nishu will.]

Unaware of Aditya’s presence Harish said “10saal se usne apni shakal kahan dikhayi hai. Jo ab aaega?” [He haven’t even showed his face for 10 years. He will?]

Aparna gave him a sad smile and speaks, “Mera dil keh raha hai wo aayega bhai sahib. Yeh ladki apne sath accha naseeb lekraayi hai, jaise ghar ki nayi bahu lekr aati hai.” [My heart says he will come back, brother. This girl have come with good luck, like a new bride.]

And feeling a pang of jealousy for his own best friend more than brother Aditya walked inside his room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:- hope you will like the story. So, read it, vote it and tell me how is it???

Update soon 💕!! Would love to see jealous Aditya❤️!!

Originally posted by Casper13

Update soon 💕!! Would love to see jealous Aditya❤️!!

Will do.

FIRE OF JEALOUSY- CH.2

------------------------------------------------------------

Aditya was working on his laptop but couldn’t concentrate. Not because Imlie refused to leave the house but because his mother thinks Imlie would be a good choice for him. He knows Aparna respect his decision and she loves Malini also but she thinks……..

And he is also confuse because he is started seeing Malini from another prospective. He always thought that Malini is his love but now-a-days he thinks her only as a friend. He use to think friendship and love is same thing but now he is started seeing friendship and love as two different things. He never saw any girl with those eyes but he is started seeing a girl with those feeling and that girl is not Malini.

Suddenly he had a sudden urge to see Imlie. He looked here and there in his room. He saw the fulljug which Imlie has kept few hours ago so that he doesn’t have to get up tofetch water. Then his gaze went to empty glass and his face lit up. Taking theglass he went to kitchen and saw Imlie is sitting on kitchen slab and Sundar ismaking something and they both are gossiping with each other.

“Toh Bandar….” Imlie said munching a tamarind. [So monkey…..]

Sundar interrupts her, “Arey kitni baar kahein…. Sundar hai humara naam. This girl is totally crazy.”  [How many times do I tell you…. My name is Sundar. This girl is totally crazy.]

“Tum Bandar ho ya Sundar hum tumhekucho bulaye, humara munh, humra mann.” [Sundar or monkey whatever you are,I will call you anything, my mouth, my wish.]

“Okay, then I will also call you..” Sundar looked at the ceiling and thenspoke, “Chipkali” [(Okay, then I will also call you…)   (Lizard)]

“Tum angrezi toh bahut zor ki bolat ho.” Imlie praises which was not liked by Aditya who is standing at the entrance glaring at them. Sundar has come a few hours ago and she is so easy with him. She was so easy with Aditya also but that incident changed everything. Now she doesn’t even look at him. [You speak very good English]

“Thanks, agency mein rehte-rehte sikhli.” Sundar dramatic gratitude takes Aditya out of his deep thoughts. [Thanks, I learnt it inagency.]

“Hume bhi sikha doge?” Imlie asked Sundar and Aditya clutches the glass tightly. [Will you teach me?]

“Ha….” But before Sundar could answer her Aditya dropped the glass from his hand, and finally Aditya was successful to grab their attentions, “Sir, aap yahan?” [(Ye….)   (Sir, you here?)]

“Hum pani lene aaye the.” Aditya spoke sternly. [I camehere for water.]

Imlie raised her eyebrow and mumbled loudly, “Itta bharal jug toh rakh diye the taki aapko kauno jarurat na pade subah- subah idhar-udhar ghumne ki.” [I have kept a full jug of water just because you don’t have to wander around in the morning]

“Chipkali, chup, aise baat karte hainsir se?” Sundar scoldedImlie. Aditya gritted his teeth at their closeness and hissed at Sundar, “Wo humse kaise bhi baat kare tumhe kya? Aurhume glass bharna tha.” [(Lizard, shut up, that’s how you talk to sir?)  (She will talk to me as she likes, what’s upto you? And I came here to fill up the glass)]

Imlie jumps from the slab and looked down at the floor, “Uu toh tod diye aap.” [That you broke.]

“Haan…hum..” Aditya stuttered when Aparna entered in the kitchen and asked him, “Are, Aadi tu house helper to le aaya mgr ab yeh rahega kahan? Ghar mein ek hi room khali tha aur wo toh…..” [(Yes…. I….)   (Aadi, you hired the house helper but where will you keep him?  There was only one spare room and that…)]

“Koi baat nahi chotki kaki, hum eehan kitchen mein so jaat rahe ee uuhan so jayega.” Aditya stares at her when she jumps into help them. She always sacrifices things for others. [Don’t worr yaunty, I will sleep here in the kitchen and he will there.]

“Are, nahi chipkali, hum yahan so jate hai tu…” [No, lizard, I will sleep here and you…..]

“Hum keh rahe hai na Dharmendar” Imlie again cuts his words and Sundarnarrowed his eyes at her, “Sundar” [(I am saying, Dharmendar)   (Sundar)]

“Jo bhi hai, hum eehan so jayenge hume kahin bhi nind aa jaat rahe.” And that was final decision of Imlie fram pagdandiya. [Whatever, I wil lsleep, I can sleep anywhere.]

“Accha tum dono chalo kuch saman uthwana hai.” Aparna asked them and both of them Aparna when Aditya stopped Sundar, “Sundar, ruko.” [(Ok, both of you come with me. You have to lift some things.)   (Sundar, wait)]

“Sir.”  Sundar turned and Aditya gave him clear warning, “Imlie ke sath jyada friendly hone ki jarurat nahi hai.” [(Sir) (Don’t be so friendly with Imlie.)]

Sundar frowned, “Pr kyun sir?” [But why sir?]

“Hume accha nahi lagta jb koi uske karib jaye toh, jao ab.”  Aditya said him clearly and sensing his warning Sundar nodded his head and went away from there. Aditya eyed at the floor and saw the broken pieces of glass, “Yeh ladki is fars pe soegi?” then looking in the whole kitchen he found a broom, “Hum isey abhi saaf kar dete hain.”[(I don’t like when someone gets too close with her, go now.)   (This girl will sleep on this floor.)    (I will clean it.)]

“Ouch” While cleaning the floor a piece of glass pierced him when Imlie came back to the kitchen and Aditya throws away the broom.

“Aap abhi tak yahin par hain?” Imlie asked him huffing from the heavy mattress she was carrying. Aditya forward his hand to help her, “Tum aa gayi. Usey lao hum rakh dete hai.” But Imlie slightly moved away from him denying his offer, “Bawandar ne kaha hai uu humri madad kar dega, aap jaiye eehan se.” [(You are still here?)   (You came. Give it tome I will keep it.)   (Bawandar will help me, you go away from here.)]

Aditya reached in his room with few long strides and closing his door he again started questioning himself, “Yeh kya ho raha hai hume aaj-kal? Humne Sundar ko kahin jyada to nahi bol diya?”  

Closing the door he slumps down on the floor and shakes his head,“Nahi, Imlie kuch din mein yahan se chali jaegi phir us’sey hum kisi ko attachment kyun hone de. Aur yeh kitna jaldi….”  And his phone rings. [(What is happening with me now-a-day? Did I talk to harsh with Sundar?)    (No, Imlie will go away from here in somedays then why do I let her attach with anyone else. And she…..)]

“Hello, haan Malini?” Aditya composed himself, trying to throw away the thoughts he was having. [Hello, yes Malini?]

“Kya kar rahe hai aap?” a chirpy voice of Malini came from other side. [What are you doing?]

“Hum bahut jaruri kaam kar rahe the, aap…” He was trying to ignore her as much as he can. [I was working on something important you….]

“Haan, haan samajh gayi. Shaadi ke baad agr…”  but Malini was interrupted by Aditya in a harsh voice, “Yeh aapne kya shaadi-shaadi laga rakhi hai?...” but before he could lash out more at Malini, he composed himself, “Hum baad mein baat karte hai hume abhi food adulterate ki story cover karni hai, hume kal subah ko nikalna hai.” [(Yes, yes I understood. If after marriage….)    (Why do you rants about marriage all the time?...)    (I will talk to you later currently I have to cover the story of food adulterate, I have to go tomorrow.)]

From the other side Malini gripped her phone tightly with tension, “Aditya isme aapki jaan ko khatra ho sakta hai na?” [Aditya you life can be danger in it?]

“Haan, samajh mein nahin aa raha hai apni jaan khatre mein dale ya nahi?” then he stopped speaking when he heard someone’s footstep outside his room, “Accha hum baad mein baat karte hain.”He cuts the call and spoke aloud, “Andar aa jao.” [(Yes, I can’t understand do I risk my life or not?)  (Ok, I will talk to you later.)  (Come inside.)]

Imlie peeked from the door and pouted, “Andar nahi aa sakat hai aapahi mana kiye rahe yaad hai.” [I can’t come inside you ordered me, remember.]

“Kya hua?” Aditya shook his head at her and tried to divert his attention on his laptop instead of her who was already ruling his mind. [What happened?]

Imlie pursed her lips and forwarded an antiseptic tube from the door, “Wo, aapke pairmein kanch chub gava tha na aap dawai laga lein.”  Aditya looked at tube then at his wound. He was surprised that due to her he was not even aware of his wound, he wanted her to come inside his room, see everything around his room, comment something on it, that how she like it, how she would like to change this room when she will come to live in it then again he remembered that the relation between them is not accepted by him so he stared at her with corner of his eyes, not wanting to say directly that she is welcome in his room any time of the day, he said, “Hum ab zakhmi halat mein chal kar tum tak aayein” [(It’s for wound on your foot.)   (So, do I come to you wounded?)]

But Imlie was in another mood, she directly throws the tube on his lap and turned to go, “Laga lijiyega”  Aditya was looking at her figure which was going away from him, when she again turned, “Waise ek tho baat bolein bura toh nahi manenge?” [(Rub it)    (Do I say something you will not feel bad right?)]

He smiled at himself and again giving his whole attention to his laptop he said sternly, “Hum mana karenge toh tum chup rahogi?” [You will stay quiet, If I refuse?]

“Nahi.”  Aditya snorted at her answer then keeping aside his laptop, giving her his whole attention he asked, “Bolo” [(No)   (Speak)]

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:- Here is the chapter 2 of short story FIRE OF JEALOUSY. Read it and do tell me how was it. 

Abhiti.