Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Flora_Fauna

very nice I really liked this story line

Thank you.

joman thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nice story❤️ . there are so many wonderful writers on this forum than Imeli's writer.

abhiti thumbnail

Originally posted by: joman

Nice story❤️ . there are so many wonderful writers on this forum than Imeli's writer.

Thank you yaar. But they don't take me as their writer. Seriously if they give me to write their serial will beat Anupamaa too.

storyshaheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiti

FIRE OF JEALOUSY- CH.2

------------------------------------------------------------

Aditya was working on his laptop but couldn’t concentrate. Not because Imlie refused to leave the house but because his mother thinks Imlie would be a good choice for him. He knows Aparna respect his decision and she loves Malini also but she thinks……..

And he is also confuse because he is started seeing Malini from another prospective. He always thought that Malini is his love but now-a-days he thinks her only as a friend. He use to think friendship and love is same thing but now he is started seeing friendship and love as two different things. He never saw any girl with those eyes but he is started seeing a girl with those feeling and that girl is not Malini.

Suddenly he had a sudden urge to see Imlie. He looked here and there in his room. He saw the fulljug which Imlie has kept few hours ago so that he doesn’t have to get up tofetch water. Then his gaze went to empty glass and his face lit up. Taking theglass he went to kitchen and saw Imlie is sitting on kitchen slab and Sundar ismaking something and they both are gossiping with each other.

“Toh Bandar….” Imlie said munching a tamarind. [So monkey…..]

Sundar interrupts her, “Arey kitni baar kahein…. Sundar hai humara naam. This girl is totally crazy.”  [How many times do I tell you…. My name is Sundar. This girl is totally crazy.]

“Tum Bandar ho ya Sundar hum tumhekucho bulaye, humara munh, humra mann.” [Sundar or monkey whatever you are,I will call you anything, my mouth, my wish.]

“Okay, then I will also call you..” Sundar looked at the ceiling and thenspoke, “Chipkali” [(Okay, then I will also call you…)   (Lizard)]

“Tum angrezi toh bahut zor ki bolat ho.” Imlie praises which was not liked by Aditya who is standing at the entrance glaring at them. Sundar has come a few hours ago and she is so easy with him. She was so easy with Aditya also but that incident changed everything. Now she doesn’t even look at him. [You speak very good English]

“Thanks, agency mein rehte-rehte sikhli.” Sundar dramatic gratitude takes Aditya out of his deep thoughts. [Thanks, I learnt it inagency.]

“Hume bhi sikha doge?” Imlie asked Sundar and Aditya clutches the glass tightly. [Will you teach me?]

“Ha….” But before Sundar could answer her Aditya dropped the glass from his hand, and finally Aditya was successful to grab their attentions, “Sir, aap yahan?” [(Ye….)   (Sir, you here?)]

“Hum pani lene aaye the.” Aditya spoke sternly. [I camehere for water.]

Imlie raised her eyebrow and mumbled loudly, “Itta bharal jug toh rakh diye the taki aapko kauno jarurat na pade subah- subah idhar-udhar ghumne ki.” [I have kept a full jug of water just because you don’t have to wander around in the morning]

“Chipkali, chup, aise baat karte hainsir se?” Sundar scoldedImlie. Aditya gritted his teeth at their closeness and hissed at Sundar, “Wo humse kaise bhi baat kare tumhe kya? Aurhume glass bharna tha.” [(Lizard, shut up, that’s how you talk to sir?)  (She will talk to me as she likes, what’s upto you? And I came here to fill up the glass)]

Imlie jumps from the slab and looked down at the floor, “Uu toh tod diye aap.” [That you broke.]

“Haan…hum..” Aditya stuttered when Aparna entered in the kitchen and asked him, “Are, Aadi tu house helper to le aaya mgr ab yeh rahega kahan? Ghar mein ek hi room khali tha aur wo toh…..” [(Yes…. I….)   (Aadi, you hired the house helper but where will you keep him?  There was only one spare room and that…)]

“Koi baat nahi chotki kaki, hum eehan kitchen mein so jaat rahe ee uuhan so jayega.” Aditya stares at her when she jumps into help them. She always sacrifices things for others. [Don’t worr yaunty, I will sleep here in the kitchen and he will there.]

“Are, nahi chipkali, hum yahan so jate hai tu…” [No, lizard, I will sleep here and you…..]

“Hum keh rahe hai na Dharmendar” Imlie again cuts his words and Sundarnarrowed his eyes at her, “Sundar” [(I am saying, Dharmendar)   (Sundar)]

“Jo bhi hai, hum eehan so jayenge hume kahin bhi nind aa jaat rahe.” And that was final decision of Imlie fram pagdandiya. [Whatever, I wil lsleep, I can sleep anywhere.]

“Accha tum dono chalo kuch saman uthwana hai.” Aparna asked them and both of them Aparna when Aditya stopped Sundar, “Sundar, ruko.” [(Ok, both of you come with me. You have to lift some things.)   (Sundar, wait)]

“Sir.”  Sundar turned and Aditya gave him clear warning, “Imlie ke sath jyada friendly hone ki jarurat nahi hai.” [(Sir) (Don’t be so friendly with Imlie.)]

Sundar frowned, “Pr kyun sir?” [But why sir?]

“Hume accha nahi lagta jb koi uske karib jaye toh, jao ab.”  Aditya said him clearly and sensing his warning Sundar nodded his head and went away from there. Aditya eyed at the floor and saw the broken pieces of glass, “Yeh ladki is fars pe soegi?” then looking in the whole kitchen he found a broom, “Hum isey abhi saaf kar dete hain.”[(I don’t like when someone gets too close with her, go now.)   (This girl will sleep on this floor.)    (I will clean it.)]

“Ouch” While cleaning the floor a piece of glass pierced him when Imlie came back to the kitchen and Aditya throws away the broom.

“Aap abhi tak yahin par hain?” Imlie asked him huffing from the heavy mattress she was carrying. Aditya forward his hand to help her, “Tum aa gayi. Usey lao hum rakh dete hai.” But Imlie slightly moved away from him denying his offer, “Bawandar ne kaha hai uu humri madad kar dega, aap jaiye eehan se.” [(You are still here?)   (You came. Give it tome I will keep it.)   (Bawandar will help me, you go away from here.)]

Aditya reached in his room with few long strides and closing his door he again started questioning himself, “Yeh kya ho raha hai hume aaj-kal? Humne Sundar ko kahin jyada to nahi bol diya?”  

Closing the door he slumps down on the floor and shakes his head,“Nahi, Imlie kuch din mein yahan se chali jaegi phir us’sey hum kisi ko attachment kyun hone de. Aur yeh kitna jaldi….”  And his phone rings. [(What is happening with me now-a-day? Did I talk to harsh with Sundar?)    (No, Imlie will go away from here in somedays then why do I let her attach with anyone else. And she…..)]

“Hello, haan Malini?” Aditya composed himself, trying to throw away the thoughts he was having. [Hello, yes Malini?]

“Kya kar rahe hai aap?” a chirpy voice of Malini came from other side. [What are you doing?]

“Hum bahut jaruri kaam kar rahe the, aap…” He was trying to ignore her as much as he can. [I was working on something important you….]

“Haan, haan samajh gayi. Shaadi ke baad agr…”  but Malini was interrupted by Aditya in a harsh voice, “Yeh aapne kya shaadi-shaadi laga rakhi hai?...” but before he could lash out more at Malini, he composed himself, “Hum baad mein baat karte hai hume abhi food adulterate ki story cover karni hai, hume kal subah ko nikalna hai.” [(Yes, yes I understood. If after marriage….)    (Why do you rants about marriage all the time?...)    (I will talk to you later currently I have to cover the story of food adulterate, I have to go tomorrow.)]

From the other side Malini gripped her phone tightly with tension, “Aditya isme aapki jaan ko khatra ho sakta hai na?” [Aditya you life can be danger in it?]

“Haan, samajh mein nahin aa raha hai apni jaan khatre mein dale ya nahi?” then he stopped speaking when he heard someone’s footstep outside his room, “Accha hum baad mein baat karte hain.”He cuts the call and spoke aloud, “Andar aa jao.” [(Yes, I can’t understand do I risk my life or not?)  (Ok, I will talk to you later.)  (Come inside.)]

Imlie peeked from the door and pouted, “Andar nahi aa sakat hai aapahi mana kiye rahe yaad hai.” [I can’t come inside you ordered me, remember.]

“Kya hua?” Aditya shook his head at her and tried to divert his attention on his laptop instead of her who was already ruling his mind. [What happened?]

Imlie pursed her lips and forwarded an antiseptic tube from the door, “Wo, aapke pairmein kanch chub gava tha na aap dawai laga lein.”  Aditya looked at tube then at his wound. He was surprised that due to her he was not even aware of his wound, he wanted her to come inside his room, see everything around his room, comment something on it, that how she like it, how she would like to change this room when she will come to live in it then again he remembered that the relation between them is not accepted by him so he stared at her with corner of his eyes, not wanting to say directly that she is welcome in his room any time of the day, he said, “Hum ab zakhmi halat mein chal kar tum tak aayein” [(It’s for wound on your foot.)   (So, do I come to you wounded?)]

But Imlie was in another mood, she directly throws the tube on his lap and turned to go, “Laga lijiyega”  Aditya was looking at her figure which was going away from him, when she again turned, “Waise ek tho baat bolein bura toh nahi manenge?” [(Rub it)    (Do I say something you will not feel bad right?)]

He smiled at himself and again giving his whole attention to his laptop he said sternly, “Hum mana karenge toh tum chup rahogi?” [You will stay quiet, If I refuse?]

“Nahi.”  Aditya snorted at her answer then keeping aside his laptop, giving her his whole attention he asked, “Bolo” [(No)   (Speak)]

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:- Here is the chapter 2 of short story FIRE OF JEALOUSY. Read it and do tell me how was it. 

Abhiti.

Adiii is being jealous.

Loved it.

abhiti thumbnail

Originally posted by: storyshaheer

Adiii is being jealous.

Loved it.

Thank you

Dreamer007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Loved this Imlie who gives a damn farak to him 😀

Edited by Dreamer007 - 2 years ago
abhiti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamer007

Loved this Imlie to gives a damn farak to him 😀

Thanksssss❤️

abhiti thumbnail

FIRE OF JEALOUSY CH.3

-----------------------------------------------------------

Aditya looked at her with deep intensity. He was waiting for her question when Imlie asked, “Aap kauno adulrate ki baat karat rahe.” [You were talking about something, adulrate.]

Aditya pressed his lips tightly in disappointment. He was waiting for another question, which type of question he don’t know but this was not his expectation. Slumping his shoulder, he corrected her “Adulrate nahi, adulterate.” [Not adulrate, it’s adulterate]

“Haan, uuhi, uska mtlb milawat ka saman, hum janat hai.” Imlie closed her eyes in frustration and nodded her head. [Yes, that, it means lower quality products, I know.]

Cleaning his wound he applied the ointment and bit his inner lips due to burning sensation and noticed Imlie was closing her eyes, like she can’t see him pain. Bursting his happy bubble he asked “Toh uska kya?”[So, what?]

“Aapko dar lagat hai ki aapki jaan ko khatra hoga?” [You are scared about your life.]

Yes, he was in utter dilemma. He doesn’t know what he is scared from? He just knows something is stopping him from doing his job, “Hum…..”[I.....]

“Aap uu baat yaad kijiye jiski wajah se pehli baar aap kalam ko uthae, uski taqat ko pehchane. Galat aur anyay ke khilaf awaz uthane ka jimma aap liye rahe, usey piche hatna buzdili hogi.” And it was like Imlie sensed him. Helooked at her determine face which was asking him to go ahead don’t care about anything because this is his job. And in just in two sentences she convinced him. But if she is asking him to go ahead then why did she save him that day. [Remember why you lift the pen for first time, recognized it’s power. You have taken responsibility against injustice, back away from this will be cowardice.]

He saw Imlie was about to go when he asked her, “Par galat toh ho gaya na Imlie. Ho gayi na Pagdandiya mein humari zabardasti shaadi” He paused for a moment and utters the bitter reality, maybe which was not bitter for him now, “Tumse. Aaj tum hume maut ke kuen mein jane ke liye keh rahi ho us din kyun nahi marne diya hume, wo galat hone se accha toh hum……” [(But something bad have happened Imlie. We have married forcefully in Pagdandiya.)     (Today you are asking me to die why didn't you let me die that day, that would......)]

She cuts him in between and spoke fuming with anger, “Babusahib aap uu waqat humri zimmedari rahe.” [Sir, you were mine responsibility then]

“Aur aaj?” He asked. [And today?]

“Kuch bhi nahi.” And just saying this she went away. But before going away she told him what was bothering her from the days, “Aur haan, ee byaah ke baad sirf aap hi nahi pachta rahe hain. Humri bhi puri zindagi khtm hoe gayi.” [(Nothing)  (And yes, I am also compensating from this marriage. My life is also destroyed)]

Imlie was reading an article which was published in today’s newspaper and the article was written by Aditya Kumar Tripathi. She was feeling immense pride for him. Unconsciously a smile crept on her face and she heard doorbell ringing. Putting newspaper aside she ran to open the door.

She was invited by a sight of a young man. She raised her eyebrows as his attention was not on her. He was peeking inside the house. Taking deep breath she asked the man, “Aap kouun?” [Who are you?]

He raised his shoulder and asked her instead, “Are aap kaun?” [Actually who are you?]

“Pehle hum puchat rahe.” She crossed her hand on her chest and raised her eyebrows. [I asked first]

He chuckled silently and answered her, “Main Nishant.” [I am Nishant.]

And this was it she started her blabbering and Nishant was just staring at her, listening to her   blabbering, “Haiiinnn, toh aap hai chote babu sahib. Kahan the aap 10 saal tak, pata hai sab aapko kitna yaad kare rahe. Badke kaka, badki kaki, chotki kaki, chotke kaka, Dhruv bhaiya, Nidhi bhabhi, Rupi didi aur…aur babu sahib se humari utni banti toh nahi mgr wo bhi aapko bahut yaad kare rahe.” [Haiiinn, so you are Nishant. Where were you from 10 years, you know everybody have missed you. Uncle, aunty, Brother Dhruv, Sister-in-law Nidhi, Sister Rupi and...and I don't get along with Aditya but he also missed you.]

And before she could continue he asked her instead, “Mujhe andar aane ke liye nahi kahengi?” [Don't you ask me to come inside?]

She bit her tongue and hits her head with her hand, “Are hum toh bhul hi gaye. Aap yahin Rukiye hum abhayi aarti ki thal lekr aat hain.”And holds his hand to drag him inside, “Aur sabhi ghar walan ko bhi bulat hai.” [(Oh, I forgot. You wait here I am coming with aarti.)   {And will also call everybody.)]

“Are…”  Nishant was now dragged by her and she started shouting in the whole house, “badke kaka,badki kaki dekhiye kon aaya hai. Chotki kaki, chotke kaka, Rupi di, babu saheb.” [Uncle, aunty see who has come. Aunty, uncle, sister Rupi, Sir.]

Aditya was sitting idly with his laptop, he wanted to thanks Imlie for clearing his dilemma and fear. But something was stopping him. He was just thinking when he heard Imlie shouting from the hall. Frowning deeply he kept his laptop aside and went to the hall.

Coming in the hall he found another person with her. Person whom he didn’t see for 10 years. Person who was his best friend more than his brother. Tear started brimming in both of their eyes. And another second they were hugging each other. Aditya patted Nishant’s shoulder and looked at Imlie who was grinning at the brother reunion. Aditya smile widely at her and came out of the hug when whole family member gathered in the whole and Harish asked, “Are kyun chilla rahi hai tu Imlie?” [Why are shouting Imlie?]

And that’s when everybody noticed Nishant. And Radha whispered, “Nishant?”

And the ‘bharat-milap’ started. Everybody welcomed Nishant with open arm but Harish was still standing in corner. When Nishant went to him to touch his feet, Harish offered him his hand, “Tu toh videsh se aaya hai toh….” [You have came from abroad....]

Imlie shakes her head at her badke kaka antiques, “Aap bhi na badke kaka. Aaj se aapki chai band.” [Oh uncle. From now on no tea for you.]

“Kya?” Harish frowned. [What?]

“Aise toh din bhar rot rahe humar bitwa apni shakal nahi dikhat hai aur jb dikha di h toh uke samne aise cool dhoodh banat ho.” Imlie shakes herhead at him. [You use to cry all day that your son doesn't show his face and when he actually came back you are becoming a cool dhoodh.]

“Are Imlie didi wo cool dude hota hai cool dhoodh nahi.”  Twinkle corrected her. [Sister Imlie, that is cool dude not cool dhoodh.]

“Are uu jaun bhi ho. Chote babu sahib aap eeka pair chuiye, hum bhi dekhat hai yeh ka karat hai.” Imlie like ordered Nishant and Nishant touched Harish’s feet then turning to Imlie he asked her playfully, “Waise aap kon h jo humare papa se aise baat kar rahi h?” [(Whatever. Sir you take his blessing, let me see what he do)  (By the way who are you who talks to my father like this.]

And that’s when Imlie’s gaze met with Aditya. Somewhere in his heart, Aditya wanted her to introduce herself as his wife as his mother and taiji conversation was roaming in his mind but Imlie introduced herself as, “Hum toh kuch bhi nahi h mgr kuch saal baad ek bade afsar honge abhi humara chota sa naam hai, Imlie fram Pagdandiya.” And she offered her hand. Shaking his hand Nishant spoke, “Imlie ji aaj se hum aapko cool dude bulaenge, done?” [(I am nothing but I will become an officer after some years, today Ihave small name, Imlie fram pagdandiya)  (Imlie, from now on I will call you cool dude, done.)]

“Done dana done.” Imlie happily exclaimed. And Aditya gritted his teeth.

Tripathis were happy as their son came back and a normal day seemed like a festival. Aditya was happy as his best friend came back. He went to kitchen to keep his plate when he heard Aparna’s and Radha’s conversation.

Aparna looked at her happy family, “Dekhiye na bhabhi kitna accha lag raha hai sb?” [See, how good it is looking?]

“Hmm, tumne sahi kaha tha Aparna Imlie sach mein apne sath accha bhagya lekr aayi hai. Dekho na Nishu kitni jaldi us’sey ghul-mil gaya hai.” Radha agreed with her. [Hmm, You were right Aparna. Imlie have come with good fortune. See Nishu is so comfortable with her.]

Then eying Imlie and Nishant she asked Radha, “Hmm, baat kare kya Nishu se?” [Hmm, should I talk to Nishu?]

Aditya fumes in anger and looked at Imlie who was sitting so close to Nishant for his liking. Nishant was constantly joking something and Imlie answers his every joke with a heartfelt laughter. And at one point Nishant and Imlie hi5 each other and Nishant holds her hand in his and that was the last string for Aditya. He yelled harshly, “Imlie, Imlie?”

Every family member gazed at Aditya with confusion and Aditya throwing his plate on floor said, “Aao humare sath ek kaam hai hume tumse.” [Come with me I have work fromyou.]

He walked away trembling with fury with a confused Imlie following him. As Imlie reached outside his room, she stopped in her track and asked, “Ka kaam hai aapko?” [What is the work?]

Aditya locked up in rage pulled her inside his room he pinned her to the wall and hissed on her face, “Imlie, tum humare parivar se dur raho samjhi. Just because tum hume nahi fasa saki tum mere bhai ko fasane ki koshish bhi mat karna warna accha nahi hoga.” [Imlie, stay away from my family. Just because you couldn't trap me don't try to trap my brother.]

Imlie who was trying to come out of his clutched stopped her whole effort on the word ‘fasana’ . Tears brim in her eyes and using her all the strength she pushed Aditya and ran away from there.

Aditya comes out of sudden push and looked at her retreating figure then at the floor and frowned. Some blood drops were there. He looked at his hand which was alright but he was holding some broken pieces of bangles which has also some fresh blood on it. He again looked at the door and mumbled to himself, “Yeh bina ulta jawab diye chali gayi. Uske hatho se khoon…” [She didn't answer me back. Blood.....]

He closed his eyes at his uncontrolled anger and clutched his hand tightly which had broken pieces of bangle bleeding his own hand.

-------------------------------------------------

After depressing track in the show I hope you will not find this depressing.... My version of Adilie

Here 3rd chapter of fire of jealousy... I will continue it further but not now...

So, read, vote and review how was it.

Edited by abhiti - 2 years ago
s_kavita28 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Extraordinary pllease continue as asson. As possible