Sai's potrayal of jealousy and heartbreak in Imlie

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

First of all, I have nothing against Sai, Saishi and their fandom so please don't attack me if you feel that I have written something wrong. This post is purely my personal opinion on Sai's acting.

I have watched Sai since mhrw days and I would never say that he is a bad actor.smiley9

But.....

I feel that Sai's certain expressions and emotions are not quite upto the mark and clear. Especially, his expressions of jealousy, insecurity and pain when he sees Imlie with Vishwa.

I am saying this because I've watched how well Sai has expressed the same emotions for Pallavi (Shivangi in mhrw) when he sees her with Mandar. smiley20

Now I don't know if Sai's expressions were natural because it was Shivangi in mhrw and not so clear here because it is Adrija in Imlie.smiley36

In mhrw Sai's expressions were such that whatever happens Raghav Rao will never let go of Pallavi to Mandar. In Imlie, Sai's expressions are more or less like, "Bhai Vishwa, mujhe nahi chahiye iss affat wali Imlie, tu hi rakhle, ".smiley31

Many of Sai's other expressions in Imlie were also confusing and unclear. Like in some of his scenes with Meera and with others.

However, I did love his expression of heartbreak in 1000th episode of Imlie which was telecast on16th Nov 2023. There his feelings of pain and heartbreak were very clear when Agastya throws Imlie out from the Chaudhary's house.

Now that #Imastya/#Imya are going to get separated which gives a possibility of Vishwa coming closer to Imlie, 

I want to see a JEALOUS, BROKEN, KABIR SINGH types of Agastya Singh Chaudhary.smiley16