Don't pakhi and virat feel a tad bit of shame or guilt?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Hey guys... Im new to this forum.. Just started watching the series a week ago and kinda have a clear idea about what has happened so far... 

But today what forced me to write something here is the question that made me sooo irritated.. 

Don't pakhi and virat feel a tad bit of shame or guilt? 

Like even when sai is revealing the truth, both of them has this expression ki they have done something great and have been blamed for it.. 

Matlab pakhi isn't even embarrassed or guilty or she is not even scared that her truth is gonna come out.. 

Same goes with virat.. I mean what does he mean by saying sai only knows the Adha sach? Didn't he himself tell her everything before there shadi and for once can he raise his voice for sai.. (idk if he has done it before). 

I feel so bad for sai. I just turned twenty a week ago and sai is somewhat of my age. And i feel horrible for her.  Ek tho she is married at the age she has to enjoy her life and be free. She is taking the family's zimmedari and ghar ka kaam and all.. And upar se itna thana... I feel horrible for her.. Everytime sai looks at virat, something inside me was hoping that he speaks up for her.. 

When pakhi was complained about sai to virat, he could have atleast sai meine apna marzi se sofa pe soya tha and there's no mistake of sai! Par yaha tho sir staring game mei busy tha.. If it was some other light hearted scene i would have been happy seeing virat stare at sai.  Lekin aaj mujhe itna gussa aya.. Im like sharm tho karo.. A part me wouldn't blame virat completely.. Because in the convo between Paki  And virat, virat tho pakhi ke side mei nahi thi.. But he should understand sai's emotions aren't wrong.  Women nowadays can't even tolerate their boyfriends talking to other women, here she has to see her husband talking to his not_so_really_ex! 

And if virat can get jealous of aniket why can't sai be angry at virat for pakhi!? 

Kal ke episode mei if virat doesn't accept the truth and if sai doesn't leave the house im gonna loose my mental stability! 😭😭😭

Ps. Forgive my horrible hindi! 😂 I speak but pura grammar mistake hoga 😂

We shouldn't expect anything from pakhi. She is a very bad human she can do anything to get what she wants and in his route of getting it she can even hurt an innocent soul. But virat according to me a spineless character who is not clear about his feeling. I think respect should not be given according to age it's given according to ones character benevolence and gravity of one's character. So virat should stop kneeling down in front of his elders of his house. How I we expect anything from virat who doesn't have the courage to confess his old deeds to others

Yess... He should keep aside maturity and see who's more  sensible and who is right! Pakhi so tho ummeed gaya.. Not that i ahd any ummeed.. But ughhh i hate that character.. Initially i did feel bad for her but now... I can't stand her.. 

Just finished the episode and saw promo for next ep… He really thought that he could get away with denying the truth to Sai?? He really thought she didn’t figure it out? I can’t believe I’m watching this play out. I’ve been waiting a long time for everyone to know, but Virat also denying everything / playing dumb is not what I expected. Like did he hit his head to when he got shot? Why is he denying it as if none of this happened? He has that much pride and ego that he can’t admit that he was in love with his bhabhi at one point and time? 

What kind of promise did he make to Pakhi then? Are they going to rewrite the story now?? 

I’m so annoyed but now dying to watch the episodes the rest of the week. I just want to know what stupid excuse he’s gonna give. He said she talks in circles and to speak clearly yet he has been talking in circles since day 1, not willing to confess to his wife who his first love is. He can’t even admit that he broke his promise to that girl! This is another level of stubbornness and he’s definitely gaslighting Sai. This is why she’s so insecure about their relationship and I hope she doesn’t take his confession easily. Tbh right now, he doesn’t deserve it. I’m over him. 

After this I’m gonna need him to seriously grovel to get her back. And actually admit his wrongdoings to his family too. I’d be done with him after this. I mean did he not learn from the pulkit situation? 

After watching the episode , its clear that pakhi was gaslighting Sai. She knew nobody would believe the "truth" and virat too will hate sai for bringing up this truth in front of the family. Pakhi did it on purpose. Remember in the Last epi she remembered Kaku s words that Sai will do something stupid which bec of which virat will hate her ?

Pakhi is a lost cause.  No way is she going to feel guilty.  Viral has been falling day by day.  I don’t see much hope for him.  

I want Sai to run as far away from this mental asylum as possible!

Well well well!!!! It is stupid to expect any human emotions from ITV..

Pakhi is a cukkooo case from the beginning.... She supposedly fell in love ... Fell out of it.... Fell in rage .. decided to marry in the rage.... Back out in rage.... Cry victim victim.... Be indecisive wth own life choices.... Marry someone and stay in love with someone else..... Blame him as she is alone.... First does not acknowledge the presence of her husband and then blame An cry that she is alone and lonely....

She wants to stick to virat and claim him in private but no guts to accept that in public.... Will cry victim victim again ..... Hopeless case 

Virat is another kind of cukkoo..... He loves Ans respects his family and traditional thinking more than anything.... 

He fell for someone.... Lost touch.... Then chose to leave that for his brother.... Then gave logic less vaada..... Then marry for another vaada.... Cry hai bechara ..... Give no support or standing to his wife... Support his best friend and family..... Corner out sai.... Not share.... Not trust...... Cry hai bechara my wife does not understand me..... 

Guilty is something many ppl should feel for many things they do...... But ITV does not show any of that...... 

We viewers get mental for nthin. 

All I am waiting to see how Sai rips them apart😆.tho I don't see any logical explanation for this drama.Their relationship has reached to a point where no room for insecurities and jealousy. Virat went on kissing her in front of whole family but she wasn't angry at Virat for such advances.On the other hand how many times Sai told him how much she cares for him. His happiness matters for her the most. 

Nice to see a itv FL who is so courageous and head strong.She doesn't need her man to stand up for her👏

Wonder when ITV will balance character and maintain consistency. It was Virat who said not to put up with any nonsense thrown by his family but today he was shutting her off. Guess for High voltage drama. 

I truly like both Virat and Sai with all their flaws because that made them more relatable.let's wait and watch how this drama continues.. 

Virat once again proved that he is spineless. He is not man enough to accept his past relation and stupid vaada he gave to his 2 days love. I hate writing against Virat since I like him in many aspects but whenever he maintains silence on this issue my BP gets high. A relationship can sustain when couple are honest and loyal with each other. The honesty factor is lacking heavily in Virat. He doesn't need to explain everything to Chavans but he got many opportunities to open up atleast to Sai. I blame only Virat not Pakhi or Sai for getting stuck in this situation.