Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiarao thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: inlieu

As for Raghav's character, I credit the writers and Sai for making him so interesting and layered that I keep thinking about him as though he were a real person. I'm sure I'm not alone in this. ðŸ˜†

You are definitely not alone Jean. I am right behind you ðŸ˜†

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Jiarao

Arey it  was a typical ITV mahaan  bahu scene. No need of brain there.🤣

On a serious note there was atleast some sense in Raghav asking Pallavi.  He knows Kirti loves Pallavi and won't throw it even before seeing it. In a way he was wishing her happy birthday and saying sorry too. But somewhere he feels she is wrong too and this time has decided not to let it go but in the same time  wanted to fulfill his brotherly duty also. He knows Kirti isn't stupid and her acceptance will be like acknowledgement of his sorry. I could get that. 

But Pallavi's nautaki was just plain stupid and unnecessary.   For one she was completely careless about the delicate piece of art work. For God's sake woman.. it's not your  parda saree.  It's a really beautiful  expensive jewelry ðŸ˜¡.  I loved it when Raghav pointed it out. 

For another she should have sensed that the issues in Rao family are completely different than what she has seen or experienced in her life. When a son forcefully marries you to bring his mother and sister home  you should understand there is something very dark which you have no clue of. In such situations it's wise not to become overenthusiastic and tread carefully.  Else things may worsen. 

I feel she did all those things ( I didn't like her bringing up the tattoo also) based on her fantasies of happy family because she never had a real family and you know how superficial Deshmukhs are. 

@bold... this... you said exactly what I've been thinking is wrong with that entire scene. I don't want her in that space. She needs to step back and not try to meddle or mold things her way. I am so worried that this show goes down that route of saccharine sweet problem solving and investigations by the FL. Even worse if she tries to make them become a happy family along a la aye dil laya hai bahaar. Ugh...

I also agree that Raghav decided not to ignore Keerti's mistakes and I loved this. His interaction with his family was lukewarm, including his response to Amma's tattoo, which in other times would have made him jump for joy. Just like Pallavi is withdrawing a bit from the Deshmukhs, I'm seeing that starting to happen with Raghav, where he is just tired of proving himself to them and being judged all the time. Also, I understand him feeling disrespected by his sister isn't something he doesn't want to overlook so easily. He has been at loggerheads with Amma, but never been disrespectful to her despite all her accusations, scolding, and slaps. So where does Keerti get off telling him that she learned her badtameezi with elders from him?

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: aye-masakalii

You know, the more I think about the scene, the less sense it makes. What were Raghav and Pallavi thinking, Kirti wouldn't realize Raghav's involvement in the gift? When it's in a JAYATI JEWELS box???

I mean, seriously, what were they expecting her to think? Her sister-in-law went to her brother's showroom, and paid him money to buy the necklace for her, especially after Raghav had already told Kirti he wanted to get her jewelry from Jayati?? 

Donon ka dimaag field trip pe hai shaayad. And I hope Kirti did actually figure it out as soon as Pallavi presented the gift. Warna uska bhi field trip pe hai. 

Everyone in that room knew it was from Raghav. I think it was to show Raghav that Pallavi was willing to help him build bridges, but also to show Pallavi that things are not as simple as they look. A small gesture isn't enough and forcing the issue won't work. Raghav himself appreciated what she was trying to do, but was awkward when putting the necklace on Keerti and she herself was just as awkward. 

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: inlieu

If he were the doting elder brother who'd fulfil every wish of his sister, and if Keerti were the younger sister hero worshipping him, sure it might make sense for him to put the necklace on for her, but not in this case. Just getting her to take the box from him would have been good enough. Anyway, I am glad he calls Pallavi out in the pre-cap on her nautanki but don't want to see such cringeworthy moments again. 

When does he call Pallavi out? What nautanki? ðŸ˜•

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shri_12

Kyu nahi, but? It was JJ box, JJ was visible in the scene when Raghav gave the necklace to Pallavi. The scene may not be the best one, but made sense (at least to me). The crux of the scene was Pallavi will bridge the gaps between Rao family. 

I dunno..felt bit odd especially when Keerthi was not even happy and comfortable.. there are other ways to bridge gap between them.. just my opinion

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiarao

Exactly.  Even if he didn't do it for sanki he would do it for his business.  Someone dares to mess with  Raghav Rao and he  lets it go? How is that even possible ?  

Lets talk about the sales girl. When your boss is don of the city and can almost do anything and everything why be afraid of a petty blackmailer?  If she had told Farhad his Anna would have taken care of everything.  

Forget all these logical questions  and just talk about Raghav and impulsiveness. Even when his mother and sister were defamed and he had almost lost his mind he didn't punish Pallavi's family members.  He targeted only and only Pallavi. If he wanted he could have brought them to streets or could get Sharda arrested for prostitution in  under a minute but he didn't.  He wanted to punish only and only Pallavi ( culprit in his eyes)and today for a stupid allegation that too from sanki he decided to close a showroom  and punish all people? 

Don't even want to talk about chor ki story of Pallavi.  That shop was running in loss for 2 years. What can someone steal from there? Those kabada sarees? 

I know they are trying to show Pallavi getting more interested in her husband's life and in the Raos in general, but there are better ways of doing it. I'm glad he showed her his skepticism right away, but also that he did consider her words about not being impulsive. Still hate that he was repeating her words to the staff and talking about his impulsiveness and giving them insights into his mindset. I don't think that is fitting of Raghav Rao, with our without him being smitten by Pallavi 

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

I dunno..felt bit odd especially when Keerthi was not even happy and comfortable.. there are other ways to bridge gap between them.. just my opinion

+1

I am hoping this was done deliberately, because aside from Pallavi who was all smiles, everyone else in the room found it awkward. 

Shri_12 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

In precap. Nautanki that Pallavi did (pricking herself with safety pin)

inlieu thumbnail

His taunts about her acting like her whole finger was cut and also what she did during the Thangabali episode. ðŸ˜†

Shri_12 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

@bold: They wanted to show that. To make Pallavi realize that their wounds are deep.