Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doc thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: BlueJayFire

Doc, even when drunk he said na, touch nahi karna mujhe..lol...twice..such a possessed person about himself

Touch me.not sonye 

Touch me not sonye..

He is behaving like a ITV FL gopi bahu types .

Cosummation k time bhi yahee kerega ye..

Mjhe to RR style to.romanxe dekhna tha..

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I don't think Pallavi investigating the matter of the necklace theft implies dumbing down of Raghav's character or "sidelining the male lead" in any way. As far as Raghav goes, tha matter is closed. Vijay Deshmukh is out of jail and he got the stolen necklace back.. His decision to close down that branch may appear hasty and rash but it would've severed the problem from its root albeit with some collateral damage but he is a businessman and sometimes you gotta take tough decisions.. Pallavi being the empathetic one thought of the other employees so suggested not closing down that branch.. Just like during the abortion case, it was important for Raghav to clear his AND pallavi's name, its imported for Pallavi to know who trapped her baba and Raghav this time..so she is trying to find out.. 

Parallely, they are gearing towards revealing Raghav's past and it won't happen unless she does some digging.. Sunny Keerthi angle is also getting twisted now with Pallavi knowing about their secret affair.. That is another plot, where Raghav probably wouldn't have much to do until later.. I somehow am not able to like that Sunny guy..such a mismatch for Keerthi.. I have a feeling he will be one of those jilted lovers turned villain in Keerthi's life when things don't turn out his way due to family's objections.. 

Jiarao thumbnail

Originally posted by: aye-masakalii

You know, the more I think about the scene, the less sense it makes. What were Raghav and Pallavi thinking, Kirti wouldn't realize Raghav's involvement in the gift? When it's in a JAYATI JEWELS box???

I mean, seriously, what were they expecting her to think? Her sister-in-law went to her brother's showroom, and paid him money to buy the necklace for her, especially after Raghav had already told Kirti he wanted to get her jewelry from Jayati?? 

Donon ka dimaag field trip pe hai shaayad. And I hope Kirti did actually figure it out as soon as Pallavi presented the gift. Warna uska bhi field trip pe hai. 

Arey it  was a typical ITV mahaan  bahu scene. No need of brain there.🀣

On a serious note there was atleast some sense in Raghav asking Pallavi.  He knows Kirti loves Pallavi and won't throw it even before seeing it. In a way he was wishing her happy birthday and saying sorry too. But somewhere he feels she is wrong too and this time has decided not to let it go but in the same time  wanted to fulfill his brotherly duty also. He knows Kirti isn't stupid and her acceptance will be like acknowledgement of his sorry. I could get that. 

But Pallavi's nautaki was just plain stupid and unnecessary.   For one she was completely careless about the delicate piece of art work. For God's sake woman.. it's not your  parda saree.  It's a really beautiful  expensive jewelry πŸ˜‘.  I loved it when Raghav pointed it out. 

For another she should have sensed that the issues in Rao family are completely different than what she has seen or experienced in her life. When a son forcefully marries you to bring his mother and sister home  you should understand there is something very dark which you have no clue of. In such situations it's wise not to become overenthusiastic and tread carefully.  Else things may worsen. 

I feel she did all those things ( I didn't like her bringing up the tattoo also) based on her fantasies of happy family because she never had a real family and you know how superficial Deshmukhs are. 

Doc thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueJayFire

Exactly, kuch chori hua necklace you are giving to Keerthi, what if is she caught by police for theft..omg, such a creepy angle.. Only Sunny can deal with Keerthi..she has forgotten an emotion ..smile..or she is planning to do PhD in another...how to stay annoyed all the time.

Such a tapori lover he is..

But dnt know y i started liking him 

He and pallu both will decreae the gaps in rao family..

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Bhai apne behen ke gale me kyu necklace pehnayega yaarπŸ˜† what a stupid and unnecessary scene.. even if I give the benefit of doubt to Keerthi for not refusing to accept it despite it being in a JJ box(assuming it was), maybe because she didn't wanna hurt Pallavi.. they seem to have a very formal relationship. Why did they have to show Raghav putting it on her? Lol I mean if they had to show him tending to Pallavi's wounds, they could've shown her burn her hand while baking the cake or anything else.. 

Ubiquitos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: inlieu

@bold, everyone's going to hate me on the forum because I've been talking about them forming an attachment to one another as one of the anchors of this relationship, but that is so realistic, right? With time, these two will be the only constant in each other's lives while everyone and everything else is volatile. 

I know her opinion is really important to him, and it reminds me of the earlier episodes where she used to tell him there was nothing impressive about him. Seeing her admire him openly (and we'll get more with time) and then his embarrassment is just so endearing because we know he is aware of his talents and business acumen. I'm actually really glad they brought up his artistic side because it's one of the things I reall love about Raghav. He may have great business sense but without a special product to sell, i.e. beautiful, creative jewelry, he wouldn't be successful. This is the part that Sanki never sees, because he is hell bent on believing that Raghav's success is a result of his underhanded tactics. 

Oh, yeah the aye dil laya hai bahaar scenes were the ones I used to cringe at most and I'm really hoping we see none of that again. 

You are right about affection. I am team angst mostly. But affection and friendship works for me, if they are rightly executed. Conversational scenes have a comfort and charm element to them. Add to that, slight flirtations here and there. 

Raghvi against the world, woh us against the world gaana yaad aa gaya. 

Through chaos as it swirls

It's us against the world... 

Cinematically it would be great if there is a dramatic scene like that with all the buildup, like the recent one. 

You are so invested in characters (read Raghav) to admire them and wish for their well being, lol. πŸ˜†

More like, ae CVs kahan hai bahaar? 

Ab toh radio bhi toot gaya πŸ˜†

Shri_12 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

Bhai apne behen ke gale me kyu necklace pehnayega yaarπŸ˜† what a stupid and unnecessary scene.. even if I give the benefit of doubt to Keerthi for not refusing to accept it despite it being in a JJ box(assuming it was), maybe because she didn't wanna hurt Pallavi.. they seem to have a very formal relationship. Why did they have to show Raghav putting it on her? Lol I mean if they had to show him tending to Pallavi's wounds, they could've shown her burn her hand while baking the cake or anything else.. 

Kyu nahi, but? It was JJ box, JJ was visible in the scene when Raghav gave the necklace to Pallavi. The scene may not be the best one, but made sense (at least to me). The crux of the scene was Pallavi will bridge the gaps between Rao family. 

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Jiarao

Agree with you completely.  Rao's are not superficial people.  Their love/hate relationship is completely different from crap family like Deshmukhs.  The scene reminded me of cringy happy family scenes of Deshmukhs from initial episodes.  

I don't think Raghav wanted to  put the necklace on Kirti. He just wanted her to accept it and she did . I don't think Kirti is that stupid to not know it's from her brother and Raghav knows it too. It would have been both saying sorry to each other .

Totally agree with this. I said the same thing earlier that it was cringy. It was uncomfortable for everyone except Pallavi with her rose-tinted glasses again. I hope they don't do this anymore, ugh... 

I already don't like her involvement in this typical FL way, getting pricked on the safety pin, creating a scene, etc. It's forced. Let things happen organically. She's doing what Amma was doing earlier when she tried to push Raghav and Pallavi together. Let's hope the writers are doing this deliberately to then show them that they need to work things out at the fundamental level and such interactions will occur naturally. 

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ubiquitos

You are right about affection. I am team angst mostly. But affection and friendship works for me, if they are rightly executed. Conversational scenes have a comfort and charm element to them. Add to that, slight flirtations here and there. 

Raghvi against the world, woh us against the world gaana yaad aa gaya. 

Through chaos as it swirls

It's us against the world... 

Cinematically it would be great if there is a dramatic scene like that with all the buildup, like the recent one. 

You are so invested in characters (read Raghav) to admire them and wish for their well being, lol. πŸ˜†

More like, ae CVs kahan hai bahaar? 

Ab toh radio bhi toot gaya πŸ˜†

More than affection, it's attachment that goes a long way because when things go sour between a couple, the attachment is often what keeps them together. 

I also love angst, just feel that for it to happen, then need to feel that strong sense of attachment first, which makes it tough for them if they separate of face all sorts of issues, together or individually. 

As for Raghav's character, I credit the writers and Sai for making him so interesting and layered that I keep thinking about him as though he were a real person. I'm sure I'm not alone in this. πŸ˜†

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

If he were the doting elder brother who'd fulfil every wish of his sister, and if Keerti were the younger sister hero worshipping him, sure it might make sense for him to put the necklace on for her, but not in this case. Just getting her to take the box from him would have been good enough. Anyway, I am glad he calls Pallavi out in the pre-cap on her nautanki but don't want to see such cringeworthy moments again. 

Edited by inlieu - 2 years ago