Episode spoiler - 7 June 2021

Posted: 2 years ago

Sunny fools Keerthi with his health drama and they make up 

Keerthi waits for Sunny's call at 12 on her birthday 

Pallavi tries to ask Keerthi abt past but is unable. Pallavi wishes keerthi

Sunny wishes keerthi and vows to give her his pendant.

Raghav tells Pallavi to give the necklace for Keerthi 

Raghav doesn't shut the showroom 

Morning sunny comes to house n talks with the employee which is seen by Pallavi.

Sunny slyly gives the gift to Keerthi 

Pallavi gets the truth from sunny and arranges a meeting with his friend 

Pallavi makes Raghav put his necklace on Keerthi 

Precap: Raghav applies medicine on Pallavi's finger. Pallavi and Farhad trap the guy 

Stay tuned to Mehndi Hai Rachne waali on star plus at 6 30 PM

Today Pallu full on Spy mode 😆 she is digging things from Past.. Be Rao family or Sunny too🤣

Pallu full on 😎

Pallu is full on wifey mode now

taking care of hubby, nanad😆

hopefully Sunny helps them in finiding the villian..

& more imp..

hope she makes entry this week only🤪

tired of this gumnaam villian😵😵

If villian is from Raghav's past, maybe past revelation will happen through villian and might also prove Raghav was innocent kind of....

The best part is the way pallu stares at raghav as he describes Keerthi's necklace. Such lovey dovey looks. She seems just a step away from falling crazily in love with him. 

So Raghav shutting showroom wasn't a trap? 

I am really dreading Pallavi becoming a typical ITV FL cum detective. ugh...

Hope it doesn't go down that path. Also, why does Raghav have to tell the staff about his impulsive decision-making and its impact on their lives, quoting Pallavi line by line? No wonder they said hello Madam to her, because they realized who's pulling his strings. 

Disappointed. 

Originally posted by inlieu

Hope it doesn't go down that path. Also, why does Raghav have to tell the staff about his impulsive decision-making and its impact on their lives, quoting Pallavi line by line? No wonder they said hello Madam to her, because they realized who's pulling his strings. 

Disappointed. 

I think it was to show raghav is willing to listen to pallavi. Why not? He doesnt listen to anyone .. but for first time he listened to pallavi. He did something for her.. even pallavi was shocked initially. I didnt mindit at all 

And as for pallavi being detective... I think it was always going to happen that shes the reason raghavs past gets unfolded and mended. All of this is only building up to her discovering raghavs truth.. discovering who he really is. So again .. why not?

This track deserves a detective pallu.. it needs it.  And it also deserves raghavs growth from inpulsive only listens to himself and his anger to someone willing to hear reason from another person.. showing that hell value pallavis input. Otherwise their marriage is nt much of a partnership at all. 

Also i lovd the madam scene. Pallavi has a standing now as raghavs wife. Shes being given some respect as that and i think that was the only interpretation of that moment. All the help and all the employees have been treating pallavi like a queen and super respectful something she never got at deshmukhs. 

Edited by RosyRosh - 2 years ago

I enjoyed the episode a lot. 

It was nice to see pallavi be curious about raghav. Shes only been preoccupied by deshmukhs. Her taking interest in Raos is important to show her breaking away from deshmukh brainwashing. Im happy she tried to do something to make her husband happy today. The way she stared at raghav was all the feels. ❤️raghav saying that even he doesnt know himself 💔 ughh that was so hard to hear but so true. He is always having an internal battle hence his little positive alter ego that pops up.. and constant validation needed from farhad or himself saying hes a good guy. 

Pallavi showed her smarts today and that was refreshing. 

Sunny and pallvi seem to have a weird brother sister type relationship and im curious if hell en up being related to her in some way. 

Originally posted by inlieu

Disappointed. 

Well once in a while.. I don't think they show frequently

Staff saying Good Morning as she was present there... They bound to greet her.. Manners Jen.. She is Mrs Pallavi Raghav Rao after all.

Raghav knew he took impulsive decision... After all he saw how his decision cause havoc in other's life.. Esp Pallavi... So its ok