Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

Oh that! Same thing he did when he cut his finger at D house and made a huge deal of it. ðŸ˜†

It's funny that they are drawing parallels between them. 

inlieu thumbnail

I don't know if she even noticed how uncomfortable Keerthi was..She looked more happy for Raghav.I think she does realize that, maybe not the extent of it..From her own personal experience she should know that Raghav's temper and ego can be catastrophic..Maybe when she gets to know the exact story, she will be more sensible and meaningful in her approach.. she will know all this, gift and all is not going to cut the deal. I feel its Raghav who will have to do something completely off the charts, like risking his life to save Keerthi, for them to soften towards him.. Pallavi, can then step in to make them see things clearly..

Yeah, the way things are going, he will do something major for Keerti to wake up and see what her brother is really like. 

I don't think Pallavi even has a clue as to how bad things are but then again, this is what she has to discover. Not all women would be ok with a husband like him, so she will have to make that decision to accept him with all his faults too. 

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: inlieu

Yeah, the way things are going, he will do something major for Keerti to wake up and see what her brother is really like. 

I don't think Pallavi even has a clue as to how bad things are but then again, this is what she has to discover. Not all women would be ok with a husband like him, so she will have to make that decision to accept him with all his faults too. 

My guess is Sunny will turn negative.. that guy has a streak of insanity and temper that makes him do things that he regrets later.. a lot like Raghav in that sense but Raghav has a few self imposed boundaries that he doesn't cross. I think Raghav will be the one to save Keerthi from this Sunny guy, that may put him in a life threatening situation.. nothing short of a near death experience can trigger a change of heart for Amma and Keerthi... Its funny how Amma suddenly backtracked after the VD incident... She was all for giving Raghav a chance at redemption, to ''bring him on the right track'' through this marriage and now one false accusation on her son and she is back to square one.. even when Pallavi is trusting him which should atleast have her in some sort of a confusion about whether or not she is right about accusing him this time.. Same goes for Keerthi... that jail episode after MMS scandal, was the only time she remembered she has a brother..after that again ''Raghav aisa hi hai''  I guess the plot requires them to remain estranged right now.. if it were to happen by all of them living under one roof like a normal family, it would have happened by now..this will require some major dhamaka like Raghav in deathbed.. which is so sad..that it has to come down to that..

Edited by MistyDawn - 2 years ago
MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Just to clarify to everyone here, I don't have anything against her investigating in order to help him. He did the same for her during the abortion fiasco. In the precap, it looks like Farhad and she have teamed up to uncover the truth. Fine, that's a good idea because Raghav is emotionally biased and frankly doesn't care to prove his innocence the way the those two do. 

What I don't want is for this to become a habit with Raghav being clueless most of the time like many MLs and the FL becoming Sherlock.

As long as it doesn't go that route, I'm fine because I agree that Pallavi needs to be aware of her surroundings more than ever before. Raghav and her fates are tied, so what affects one will affect the other and she needs to figure out what's going on too. 

I actually agree with you on this.. I would hate it if they reduce Raghav's character to one of those dumb MLs who are perpetually clueless about everything which becomes the basis of every MU between the leads..This particular track is fine and I did not find Raghav any less Raghav when he took Pallavi's advice of not closing down the store. That was a smart business move which he would've thought about too, for two reasons 1.) to not unnecessarily punish the entire staff  for 1 person's fault 2.) to nab the actual culprit. But he didn't because he was emotionally and hence mentally not in the right space to think clearly.. when he was, he did what he thought was the right thing to do. When time comes Raghav will do the same for Pallavi. And that's how I want things to be between them. Do NOT want Raghav becoming a second fiddle to Pallavi and her becoming the jack of all trades, solving everything from gas leaks in the kitchen to diffusing bomb in shopping malls.ðŸĪŠ I want them as equals, in every sense of the word..

Edited by MistyDawn - 2 years ago
Timesfly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am really dreading Pallavi becoming a typical ITV FL cum detective. ugh...

Hope it doesn't go down that path. Also, why does Raghav have to tell the staff about his impulsive decision-making and its impact on their lives, quoting Pallavi line by line? No wonder they said hello Madam to her, because they realized who's pulling his strings. 

Disappointed. 

----------------------------------------

Only saving grace I would say that she takes Farhad  with her to confront the guy instead of going all alone (normal trait of ITV FL).....

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiarao

Why do I feel RR will be the sanskari FL when it comes to romance?😆

I am 99.9% sure going by what we've seen so far. ðŸ˜†

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vibrant_Ana

----------------------------------------

Only saving grace I would say that she takes Farhad  with her to confront the guy instead of going all alone (normal trait of ITV FL).....

Yeah, thank goodness for that. I had the same reaction upon seeing the precap where she is standing in the dark with Farhad to support her. 

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Why do I feel RR will be the sanskari FL when it comes to romance?😆

Makes sense since he's already the most misunderstood and underappreciated character like an ITV FL. He even gets slapped by someone or the other every few episodes. Jo bhi aata hai baja ke chala jaata hai. Apart from the anger and ego this man has all the traits of an ITV FL. 

inlieu thumbnail

My guess is Sunny will turn negative.. that guy has a streak of insanity and temper that makes him do things that he regrets later.. a lot like Raghav in that sense but Raghav has a few self imposed boundaries that he doesn't cross. I think Raghav will be the one to save Keerthi from this Sunny guy, that may put him in a life threatening situation.. nothing short of a near death experience can trigger a change of heart for Amma and Keerthi... Its funny how Amma suddenly backtracked after the VD incident... She was all for giving Raghav a chance at redemption, to ''bring him on the right track'' through this marriage and now one false accusation on her son and she is back to square one.. even when Pallavi is trusting him which should atleast have her in some sort of a confusion about whether or not she is right about accusing him this time.. Same goes for Keerthi... that jail episode after MMS scandal, was the only time she remembered she has a brother..after that again ''Raghav aisa hi hai''  I guess the plot requires them to remain estranged right now.. if it were to happen by all of them living under one roof like a normal family, it would have happened by now..this will require some major dhamaka like Raghav in deathbed.. which is so sad..that it has to come down to that..

I don't want him to be on his deathbed in typical ITV fashion but for him to take a major risk for Keerti's sake, come back from a dangerous situation unharmed but maybe slightly injured. However, while he's away, I want Amma and Keerti to be frantic with worry every second he's away, to remember all those nasty things they said to him and to resolve to be good to him once he returns. So when he does, I want them both rushing to hug him and then things gradually pick up from there. 

inlieu thumbnail

@bold... this... you said exactly what I've been thinking is wrong with that entire scene. I don't want her in that space. She needs to step back and not try to meddle or mold things her way. I am so worried that this show goes down that route of saccharine sweet problem solving and investigations by the FL. Even worse if she tries to make them become a happy family along a la aye dil laya hai bahaar. Ugh...

Colored Text. I am worried too Jean but this time I have been careful and have kept a safe distance from the show.  I will stop watching as soon as this happens and it won't be painful like PB. My only concern is for Sai . His hardwork should be honoured.  

I also agree that Raghav decided not to ignore Keerti's mistakes and I loved this. His interaction with his family was lukewarm, including his response to Amma's tattoo, which in other times would have made him jump for joy. Just like Pallavi is withdrawing a bit from the Deshmukhs, I'm seeing that starting to happen with Raghav, where he is just tired of proving himself to them and being judged all the time.

Colored Text 

I  am seeing a defeated man in RR since yesterday . All the fight has left him . He is now sure he will never be worthy of his family's love.  Though he is hurting now it will do him good in the end. I would like to see him thinking about himself and try to figure out what makes him really happy. 

Also, I understand him feeling disrespected by his sister isn't something he doesn't want to overlook so easily. He has been at loggerheads with Amma, but never been disrespectful to her despite all her accusations, scolding, and slaps. So where does Keerti get off telling him that she learned her badtameezi with elders from ? 

Colored Text 

Keerti is in her own la la land. Over the years both mother and daughter have become habitual of blaming RR for anything and everything.  As of now she has fallen for a guy who is exactly like her brother in many ways. ( I didn't really watch any scenes of Sunny. This conclusion is based on posts I read here)

This may be because she secretly admires her brother and also  wants to rebel against her mother's rigid stance of right and wrong.  She knows deep down she has only love and admiration for her brother and when when someone points this out gets all angry.  She feels like  betraying her dead brother, father and mother but she was way out of line that day and the slap was well deserved. 

Yes, PB burned us badly, didn't it. I too have been trying very hard not to get overly invested in the show, not sure if I've succeeded. After what happened to HS, I don't think I could take another blow in the form of a dismantling of the RR we know and love. I agree that Sai's hard work should be honored, although I feel the PH would be unwise to not continue to make the best of his mass appeal. Already we see them indirectly incorporating our feedback and comments into the show, so I hope this continues. They will see the TRPs continue to rise and hopefully they will realize the futility of going with the rinse and repeat tracks that we've been seeing all these years on ITV due to the EK affliction. 

Raghav is deflated, yes. He is mentally exhausted too with all that has been happening non-stop in his life. I want him to also think about himself, and it's a good thing Pallavi is around as a counter balance to all the madness we see from Amma and Keerti. I don't want him to have his guard up but I want him to stop trying so hard to get their love because it's clearly conditional. It won't sustain because the next time a big issue comes up, they will default to their stance of blaming him, alienating him, and hurting his feelings over and over. He needs to live with them but not exclusively for them, although this is much easier said than done for a man like Raghav who has had only one dream in the last 10 years: to have his family back. Destiny has given him the starting point of a real family in the form of Pallavi, but he's not in that headspace and clearly hasn't thought that far. 

I do think Keerti admires Raghav because he can be what he wants to be, and she knows that his love for her is genuine, pure, and unconditional. Not many people have siblings like that. She has been a victim of Amma's anger in many ways too, having lived with Amma and having to choose sides because of what happened. The day Amma accepts Raghav wholeheartedly, I assume Keerti will drop her veneer of anger and disgust for Raghav and then embrace him and their sibling bond openly, without fear of being reprimanded or judged by Amma.