Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: BlueJayFire

I am a leader and never show my vulnerable side to my team, neither do I justify my actions. I really wish Raghav will stick to his strictness with employees. Choice of words etc could have been different too. 

Exactly, there are some things that should only be kept for the inner circle, like Farhad and Harish, not beyond that. 

Glad I'm not the only one feeling this way. 

inlieu thumbnail

Raghav is always shown as the smartest and knows better ways to deal with issues and more practical too. That's the DNA of the show and I really love it. He really isn't one of the dori tying types.. For this instance, am ok that Pallu taking that role because no one is interested to solve for Anna, and neither does he want to prove to anyone. Like someone else said, may be its for her baba that she wants to find the reason.

I too hope this is the case. If it becomes a pattern I will lose interest fast. 

I know what you mean when you say he isn't the dori tying types, but if he ever were to, you can imagine he'd do it in his own style. Besides, we got the blouse hook scene so I'm not sure we'll get such a think. Hope the CVs get more creative and come up with something unique.

Edited by inlieu - 2 years ago
inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ubiquitos

Yeah. It was narrative build up kind of episode. And I liked the chat on rewatch more, because I don't know first time I am unable to absorb things I guess.

It was again, smooth. Things I noticed - he was comfortably standing in her room, the way she talks to him in small her own cute ways like kya hai, kya kar rahe ho...😆

She has his respect and trust, he puts her on a higher pedestal now, but in the mean time she is learning to respect him.. 

Her main dekh loon was cute and it was like she was interested in what he brought for his sister...Then she complimented him on this quality of his and he was kinda smug about it and then she was pulling his leg sarcastically, tum taane maarne mein toh saas ko bhi peechhe chhod do.. He was laughing and smiling and was getting shy under her gaze, and then kya dekh rahi ho..

Samajhne ki koshish kar rahi hoon, and he is like don't bother trying, - all of these indicate after the shower incident he has become her focus and she is trying to understand him, she is interested in him aur iss interest mein sabka dimaag khayegi.. ðŸ¤£ 

In a way, they are taking it the attachment, trust and admiration narrative way, and it's coming out fine. 

The necklace scene was thoda azeeb, but I have learnt to overlook these in mehndi, I note the Take-home-message from these scenes and move on.. I know what you are trying to say, it wasn't her intentions but the way the scene was made out to be. I remember their initial Deshmukh family scenes where they were so overly sweet including Pallu doing these kind of things, all dancing and chirping to the everything-is-all-right tune in between the dramas and all these outwardly gestures where a viewer just gets a superficial in-the-face perspective into their dynamics without taking a pause...It was kind of like "don't take us seriously" vibe.. ðŸ¤£

And I get these vibes from these kind of scenes also, bas bhavnaon ko samjho, baki sab details ko ignore karo. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

@bold, everyone's going to hate me on the forum because I've been talking about them forming an attachment to one another as one of the anchors of this relationship, but that is so realistic, right? With time, these two will be the only constant in each other's lives while everyone and everything else is volatile. 

I know her opinion is really important to him, and it reminds me of the earlier episodes where she used to tell him there was nothing impressive about him. Seeing her admire him openly (and we'll get more with time) and then his embarrassment is just so endearing because we know he is aware of his talents and business acumen. I'm actually really glad they brought up his artistic side because it's one of the things I reall love about Raghav. He may have great business sense but without a special product to sell, i.e. beautiful, creative jewelry, he wouldn't be successful. This is the part that Sanki never sees, because he is hell bent on believing that Raghav's success is a result of his underhanded tactics. 

Oh, yeah the aye dil laya hai bahaar scenes were the ones I used to cringe at most and I'm really hoping we see none of that again. 

Lonelythots thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Raghav putting on jewellery on keerthi was so cringy. Not because a brother shouldnt put it on his sister or something.. 

but its just that raghav and keerthi are not thise  type of siblings. I dont want them to be also. I mean, the rao family equations are very hatke. Their personalities and their bond is different. Sorry but am just unable to buy these overt superficial gestures

aye-masakalii thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I am a leader and never show my vulnerable side to my team, neither do I justify my actions. I really wish Raghav will stick to his strictness with employees. Choice of words etc could have been different too. 

They needed a reason for Sunny to bump into the salesgirl, so she had to be at the house for some reason. It was such a poorly thought out and executed scene 😵- would have been much better to have Raghav have them come over, ream them out for their carelessness in allowing the theft to happen on their watch, and instil fear for their jobs, in his usual style. He could have maintained himself as a strict, no-nonsense boss, and only Pallavi and Farhad would've known that he actually softened his stance due to her. And Sunny could still have bumped into her there. 

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: inlieu

I too hope this is the case. If it becomes a pattern I will lose interest fast. 

I know what you mean when you say he isn't the dori tying types, but if he ever were to, you can imagine he'd do it in his own style. Besides, we got the blouse hook scene so I'm not sure we'll get such a think. Hope the CVs get more creative and come up with something unique.

Agreed, they know how to create impact without making each other dumb, thats what I really love about this show.

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aye-masakalii

They needed a reason for Sunny to bump into the salesgirl, so she had to be at the house for some reason. It was such a poorly thought out and executed scene 😵- would have been much better to have Raghav have them come over, ream them out for their carelessness in allowing the theft to happen on their watch, and instil fear for their jobs, in his usual style. He could have maintained himself as a strict, no-nonsense boss, and only Pallavi and Farhad would've known that he actually softened his stance due to her. And Sunny could still have bumped into her there. 

Exactly an inclusive discussion about how this store is not just a company for the owner, its for the employees too..Only with all of us together we can win or something along those lines that will instill trust and loyalty. Ofcourse a general threat too on consequences of misconduct.

Jiarao thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lonelythots

Raghav putting on jewellery on keerthi was so cringy. Not because a brother shouldnt put it on his sister or something.. 

but its just that raghav and keerthi are not thise  type of siblings. I dont want them to be also. I mean, the rao family equations are very hatke. Their personalities and their bond is different. Sorry but am just unable to buy these overt superficial gestures

Agree with you completely.  Rao's are not superficial people.  Their love/hate relationship is completely different from crap family like Deshmukhs.  The scene reminded me of cringy happy family scenes of Deshmukhs from initial episodes.  

I don't think Raghav wanted to  put the necklace on Kirti. He just wanted her to accept it and she did . I don't think Kirti is that stupid to not know it's from her brother and Raghav knows it too. It would have been both saying sorry to each other .

aye-masakalii thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Jiarao

Agree with you completely.  Rao's are not superficial people.  Their love/hate relationship is completely different from crap family like Deshmukhs.  The scene reminded me of cringy happy family scenes of Deshmukhs from initial episodes.  

I don't think Raghav wanted to  put the necklace on Kirti. He just wanted her to accept it and she did . I don't think Kirti is that stupid to not know it's from her brother and Raghav knows it too. It would have been both saying sorry to each other .

You know, the more I think about the scene, the less sense it makes. What were Raghav and Pallavi thinking, Kirti wouldn't realize Raghav's involvement in the gift? When it's in a JAYATI JEWELS box???

I mean, seriously, what were they expecting her to think? Her sister-in-law went to her brother's showroom, and paid him money to buy the necklace for her, especially after Raghav had already told Kirti he wanted to get her jewelry from Jayati?? 

Donon ka dimaag field trip pe hai shaayad. And I hope Kirti did actually figure it out as soon as Pallavi presented the gift. Warna uska bhi field trip pe hai. 

Edited by aye-masakalii - 2 years ago
Jiarao thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Don't even get me started on that... he would normally try and identify the offender as opposed to letting such a big thing pass, especially since that employee's actions contributed in some way in getting Sanki to be arrested and wrongly accused. 

Exactly.  Even if he didn't do it for sanki he would do it for his business.  Someone dares to mess with  Raghav Rao and he  lets it go? How is that even possible ?  

Lets talk about the sales girl. When your boss is don of the city and can almost do anything and everything why be afraid of a petty blackmailer?  If she had told Farhad his Anna would have taken care of everything.  

Forget all these logical questions  and just talk about Raghav and impulsiveness. Even when his mother and sister were defamed and he had almost lost his mind he didn't punish Pallavi's family members.  He targeted only and only Pallavi. If he wanted he could have brought them to streets or could get Sharda arrested for prostitution in  under a minute but he didn't.  He wanted to punish only and only Pallavi ( culprit in his eyes)and today for a stupid allegation that too from sanki he decided to close a showroom  and punish all people? 

Don't even want to talk about chor ki story of Pallavi.  That shop was running in loss for 2 years. What can someone steal from there? Those kabada sarees?