Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: inlieu

His taunts about her acting like her whole finger was cut and also what she did during the Thangabali episode. πŸ˜†

Oh that! Same thing he did when he cut his finger at D house and made a huge deal of it. πŸ˜†

MistyDawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shri_12

@bold: They wanted to show that. To make Pallavi realize that their wounds are deep. 

I don't know if she even noticed how uncomfortable Keerthi was..She looked more happy for Raghav.I think she does realize that, maybe not the extent of it..From her own personal experience she should know that Raghav's temper and ego can be catastrophic..Maybe when she gets to know the exact story, she will be more sensible and meaningful in her approach.. she will know all this, gift and all is not going to cut the deal. I feel its Raghav who will have to do something completely off the charts, like risking his life to save Keerthi, for them to soften towards him.. Pallavi, can then step in to make them see things clearly..

Edited by MistyDawn - 2 years ago
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Doc

Touch me.not sonye 

Touch me not sonye..

He is behaving like a ITV FL gopi bahu types .

Cosummation k time bhi yahee kerega ye..

Mjhe to RR style to.romanxe dekhna tha..

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­

RR style romance won't work if they have Pallavi being an overly sanskaari FL. They both need to be more open to showing passion and really setting the screens on fire if you want to see all this. πŸ˜†

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

I think she does realize that, maybe not the extent of it..From her own personal experience she should know that Raghav's temper and ego can be catastrophic..Maybe when she gets to know the exact story, she will be more sensible and meaningful in her approach.. she will know all this, gift and all is not going to cut the deal. I feel its Raghav who will have to do something completely off the charts, like risking his life to save Keerthi, for them to soften towards him.. Pallavi, can then step in to make them see things clearly..

The entire necklace scene - I felt a genuine apology for raising hand on her is needed from Raghav.  It was like husband and wife having their goodtime when Keerthi is so uncomfortable with it and Amma there..I somehow hate it when people have serious conversations at the dining table. Its a place for fun and talk about happy things..

Jiarao thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@bold... this... you said exactly what I've been thinking is wrong with that entire scene. I don't want her in that space. She needs to step back and not try to meddle or mold things her way. I am so worried that this show goes down that route of saccharine sweet problem solving and investigations by the FL. Even worse if she tries to make them become a happy family along a la aye dil laya hai bahaar. Ugh...

Colored Text. I am worried too Jean but this time I have been careful and have kept a safe distance from the show.  I will stop watching as soon as this happens and it won't be painful like PB. My only concern is for Sai . His hardwork should be honoured.  

I also agree that Raghav decided not to ignore Keerti's mistakes and I loved this. His interaction with his family was lukewarm, including his response to Amma's tattoo, which in other times would have made him jump for joy. Just like Pallavi is withdrawing a bit from the Deshmukhs, I'm seeing that starting to happen with Raghav, where he is just tired of proving himself to them and being judged all the time.

Colored Text 

I  am seeing a defeated man in RR since yesterday . All the fight has left him . He is now sure he will never be worthy of his family's love.  Though he is hurting now it will do him good in the end. I would like to see him thinking about himself and try to figure out what makes him really happy. 

Also, I understand him feeling disrespected by his sister isn't something he doesn't want to overlook so easily. He has been at loggerheads with Amma, but never been disrespectful to her despite all her accusations, scolding, and slaps. So where does Keerti get off telling him that she learned her badtameezi with elders from ? 

Colored Text 

Keerti is in her own la la land. Over the years both mother and daughter have become habitual of blaming RR for anything and everything.  As of now she has fallen for a guy who is exactly like her brother in many ways. ( I didn't really watch any scenes of Sunny. This conclusion is based on posts I read here)

This may be because she secretly admires her brother and also  wants to rebel against her mother's rigid stance of right and wrong.  She knows deep down she has only love and admiration for her brother and when when someone points this out gets all angry.  She feels like  betraying her dead brother, father and mother but she was way out of line that day and the slap was well deserved. 

My reply in red.

Jiarao thumbnail

RR style romance won't work if they have Pallavi being an overly sanskaari FL. They both need to be more open to showing passion and really setting the screens on fire if you want to see all this. πŸ˜†

Why do I feel RR will be the sanskari FL when it comes to romance?πŸ˜†

Jiarao thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shri_12

@bold: They wanted to show that. To make Pallavi realize that their wounds are deep. 

Did she see and understand?

MistyDawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueJayFire

The entire necklace scene - I felt a genuine apology for raising hand on her is needed from Raghav.  It was like husband and wife having their goodtime when Keerthi is so uncomfortable with it and Amma there..I somehow hate it when people have serious conversations at the dining table. Its a place for fun and talk about happy things..

Agree.. Pallavi was happy for Raghav that he got to put it on her because she knows he craves for his sister and amma's love and attention.. She was standing behind Keerthi so couldn't see how uncomfortable and annoyed she was..when she gets to know the whole story she will course correct.. Just like Raghav realized that cheering her up with breakfast and all won't be enough to compensate for all the hurt and pain she was going through.. so he changed his approach. 

Shri_12 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Jiarao

Did she see and understand?

We don't really know. The episode ended there. Tomorrow we will get some insight hopefully 

Doc thumbnail

Hehehe pallu is not at all a sanskari Fl..

All.the time.checking out our RR.before or after marriage.. πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚

😍 Matlab nanga punga pati check out kerne ka ek moqa nhi chodti ye ladki...

Havent u ever seen a FL kapre utarne wale scene pe leg pulling of nangu mangu ML ..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ye pallu hi ker sakti hai..

Us din our RR pretends as a gopi bahu... πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

Fiftey shades of palluπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ opening after marriage