Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ReemShah

Raghav was fidgeting under Pallavi's gaze, yahan toh Pallavi and Farhad become dectectives--where is Raghav?

TRP game started ...Giving backseat to ML only pray he doesn't loose brain just to outshine FL like other show ....

Can't help it we have to jhelo if the show is shifting to 7 pm slot then ..ho gaya 

All trp gimmick stuff get ready to witness ..

Now the X will create MU and raghav will loose all sense ......

TRP TRP TRP πŸ˜‘

Kavila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiarao

I am more disappointed in writers for forgetting RR never punishes innocent people . 

I will let this pass one time.. next time bye bye to the show...

Exactly all trp gimmick ...i am too scared now ...Scared to infinity with X entry ...Raghav character is going to for a toss again 

Already giving backseat yo ML started just to u tshine FL like other show 

If the show is shifting to 7 pm slot then to its finish ..It will turn completely TRP gimmick show 

And today so less screen space to Raghav πŸ˜‘arghhh 

Edited by Kavila - 2 years ago
ReemShah thumbnail
Most Comments (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kavila

TRP game started ...Giving backseat to ML only pray he doesn't loose brain just to outshine FL like other show ....

Can't help it we have to jhelo if the show is shifting to 7 pm slot then ..ho gaya 

All trp gimmick stuff get ready to witness ..

Now the X will create MU and raghav will loose all sense ......

TRP TRP TRP πŸ˜‘

I hope this X gets out of the show as fast as she got in---I don't want to watch the X staying in their house, hovering over their lives for rest of the lifetime---I recently came across Kumkum Bhagya's promo--damn the villian in the show is still there--since the beginning of the show

Please makers don't make her stay in their lives very long--Farhad is enough kebab main haddi dont need another one

i_ambivert thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Overall a good episode. I loved the 3min conversation between raghav and pallavi In pallavi's bedroom .So pallavi is living in a Seperate room ..? My fangirl heart wants to see RaghVi sharing the same room and bed πŸŒšπŸŒšπŸ™ˆ .. It took us 80+ episodes to get RaghVi hug and here sunny & kirti are happily living in ter own land. Ahhhh how was raghav so comfortable with keerti's new found friend  .? Didn't raghav find it suspicious when sunny gave that pendant..? I feel ML is being slowly sidelined. 

Farad's expression when the employees greeted pallavi wasπŸ€”.. Is something cooking in makers head..? I hope they don't turn farad negative in future. 

Rao family dining table scene turned out nice. I hope the creatives could focus on raghav's relationship with keerti and amma too.. 

Overall 3/5

Jiarao thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kavila

Exactly all trp gimmick ...i am too scared now ...Scared to infinity with X entry ...Raghav character is going to for a toss again 

Already giving backseat yo ML started just to u tshine FL like other show 

If the show is shifting to 7 pm slot then to its finish ..It will turn completely TRP gimmick show 

And today so less screen space to Raghav πŸ˜‘arghhh 

I will wait for 10 episodes..

If this turns to a FL  sudhaarofying /saving/ ML  show I am stopping watching. I will be sad for Sai though. 

Today's less screen time  I will let go because Sai needs some rest. He practically carried the entire episode s for more than a week. 

Kavila thumbnail

Originally posted by: i_ambivert

Overall a good episode. I loved the 3min conversation between raghav and pallavi In pallavi's bedroom .So pallavi is living in a Seperate room ..? My fangirl heart wants to see RaghVi sharing the same room and bed πŸŒšπŸŒšπŸ™ˆ .. It took us 80+ episodes to get RaghVi hug and here sunny & kirti are happily living in ter own land. Ahhhh how was raghav so comfortable with keerti's new found friend  .? Didn't raghav find it suspicious when sunny gave that pendant..? I feel ML is being slowly sidelined. 

Farad's expression when the employees greeted pallavi wasπŸ€”.. Is something cooking in makers head..? I hope they don't turn farad negative in future. 

Rao family dining table scene turned out nice. I hope the creatives could focus on raghav's relationship with keerti and amma too.. 

Overall 3/5

Farhad turning against raghav is what coming up I can sense I don't want any drama ..Of seperation because of farhad btw them .

They can't sidelined Raghav rao ..They know it very well so that why they bought that typical Female X just to ..Turned it to typical FL saving ML from every problem where as Raghav being all dump and blind towards their loved ones who are actually foes in disguise 

Farhad insecurities ..Will surely make him grey in future ...The amma that bakwas dostana scenes were not put unnecessary ..

Farhad may think inferior with pallavi steeping in and taking charge and over all Raghav being blind eye ...

I don't want any clash btw raghav , farhad and pallu because of buisness .

Farhad is the key to raghav destruction on personal as well as professional front .

Hope Farhad remains positive till the end ..Insecurities are bound to come but not outright negative that will a total crap and whole show will fall in a min .

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ok bhadaas nikalna hai mujhe

Do something about RR house security

How come Sunny came in?

His arrival wasn't informed and asked for approval right ?

What the hell was that Kisi ka nahi hai tum rakh lo

Hello PS jakar de they will find the rightful owner also she is Raghav Rao's sister and even if she wasn't how come lost and found ka item accept karegi 

They shouldn't have done this he could have given it to her at his place

I want that necklace to be chori ki Rocky bought if front black market more trouble for LC 

SunKee just don't click for me not because I wanted Farhad Keerti but they have nothing 

They way he walked out itna chauda hokar jaise na jaane konsa tree maar liya ho

aye-masakalii thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: inlieu

I am really dreading Pallavi becoming a typical ITV FL cum detective. ugh...

Hope it doesn't go down that path. Also, why does Raghav have to tell the staff about his impulsive decision-making and its impact on their lives, quoting Pallavi line by line? No wonder they said hello Madam to her, because they realized who's pulling his strings. 

Disappointed. 

I'm worried about super-bahu Pallavi too, so I do get where you're coming from. But I didn't read the scenes today that way. Pallavi is snooping around in two matters right now, the necklace theft and the Rao family past. 

As for the necklace theft, I think this track is being written to parallel the abortion track. There, we had Pallavi framed on all ends, with all evidence pointing towards her (side note: I'm not at all comparing abortion to a criminal offence, just how the situations were perceived by the respective families). Raghav decided to trust her based on his gut instinct- he read disgust in her eyes. Today, all evidence (albeit flimsy, but the circumstances are definitely suspicious) points to Raghav, and Pallavi is trusting him based on her gut. 

Another thing I appreciate is that the writers gave Raghav and Pallavi legit reason to get involved in the abortion and theft fiasco respectively. For Raghav, it was his own name being unnecessarily dragged into the mess. For Pallavi, it's her father being framed and arrested for a crime he didn't commit. Without these connections, them intervening in each other's matters would have come across as nosy and intrusive. Raghav had no right to mess with how Pallavi manages her family dynamics, but he certainly had the right to clear himself from their mess. Similarly, it's not Pallavi's place to play Sherlock with respect to Raghav's stores when he himself is willing to write off the loss and end the matter, but she's well within her rights to figure out who's coming after her father so ruthlessly. To me, this makes both their actions acceptable and logical, rather than giving either of them a white-knight-syndrome when coming to the other's rescue, despite help not being asked for. Raghav's exposition was the 50th episode dhamaka. Maybe Pallavi's is being setup for 100?

Also, for the necklace theft to be solved, Pallavi had to play detective, else this would stay unsolved. I think Raghav knows no proof will be good enough for Jaya and Kirti- Kirti also explicitly said this to Pallavi today. Pallavi and Farhad already believe him. He doesn't really care much for the rest of the world to go out of his way and prove his innocence. Plus, he's reeling from hurt, so not in the headspace to act rationally. While he has the ability to resolve this, his emotions are hindering him- just like Pallavi's hindered her at that time. I do wonder if Raghav will be as unaccepting of her help as Pallavi was. While it doesn't seem that way, I wonder whether Kirti's going to get hurt as collateral damage, what with Sunny's involvement in the case. That would take the parallel further, with the sister being unintentionally hurt in the process of name clearing, just like Mansi was. While I can't think of a way such a story would unfold, I can't help but speculate. 

As for Pallavi investigating the Rao family past, I think again it's important to have her snoop, else she'll never find out. It's such a traumatic memory for the three, no one would bring it up without poking and prodding. What Pallavi said to Sunny today, I think it's going to apply to her in the future- koi kissi ki wajah se kissi ke saath nahi hota, kismat unhe saath laati hai, tum toh zariya the. If Raghav and his family do reconcile, it won't be due to Pallavi. It will be due to their own relationship, their emotions, how they manage to move past the grief and the trauma. But Pallavi will be the catalyst, that helps break the decade long impasse they've been at. 

Raghav echoing Pallavi's lines was definitely too heavy handed. It made me physically cringe. I appreciate that they're trying to show him becoming less impulsive and more sensitive as Pallavi's presence rubs off, but should have been better written. He could have conveyed the same message in his own unique style, with an unsaid understanding between him and Pallavi that he had been listening to her words. Would have made the silent applause and nod a lot sweeter. As for the staff calling Pallavi 'Ma'am', I didn't read too much into it. They're at the boss's home, and his wife was right there, and ignoring her would have been extremely rude, particularly after the boss himself just acknowledged her presence with a head nod. 

Naamika thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I was going through the thread offline but logged in just to like this comment. Absolutely had to. 

Very well said! πŸ‘Œ

Originally posted by: RosyRosh

Also final point before i go to bed πŸ€£

Raghav with this shop theft thing is not being shown dumbed down. He knows his business. He is a smart business man. He knows his business will be fine if he closes one shop. The point is Pallavi things practically about the common man which raghav in his more lavish lifestyle is not quick to think about. It doesnt mean he doesnt care.. he obviously does (he gives back to his community) but its not his immediate thought. He think business. The point in pallavi saying all this about the shop and the common man is important to show that raghav may not consider the full perspective in his decisions. How are his decisions impacting those not in his immediate bubble of concern? Thats what pallavi adds to their dynamic. 

Ok good night πŸ˜ŽπŸ€£

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Just to clarify to everyone here, I don't have anything against her investigating in order to help him. He did the same for her during the abortion fiasco. In the precap, it looks like Farhad and she have teamed up to uncover the truth. Fine, that's a good idea because Raghav is emotionally biased and frankly doesn't care to prove his innocence the way the those two do. 

What I don't want is for this to become a habit with Raghav being clueless most of the time like many MLs and the FL becoming Sherlock.

As long as it doesn't go that route, I'm fine because I agree that Pallavi needs to be aware of her surroundings more than ever before. Raghav and her fates are tied, so what affects one will affect the other and she needs to figure out what's going on too. 

Edited by inlieu - 2 years ago