Views

Users

Frequent Posters

christobelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: RosyRosh

I enjoyed the episode a lot. 

It was nice to see pallavi be curious about raghav. Shes only been preoccupied by deshmukhs. Her taking interest in Raos is important to show her breaking away from deshmukh brainwashing. Im happy she tried to do something to make her husband happy today. The way she stared at raghav was all the feels. ❤️raghav saying that even he doesnt know himself 💔 ughh that was so hard to hear but so true. He is always having an internal battle hence his little positive alter ego that pops up.. and constant validation needed from farhad or himself saying hes a good guy. 

Pallavi showed her smarts today and that was refreshing. 

Sunny and pallvi seem to have a weird brother sister type relationship and im curious if hell en up being related to her in some way. 

I loved the episode just for RaghVi stuff

I loved that Pallavi is taking interest in Raghav and is concerned for him

The way she admired him when he was taking about hos gift for Keerthi.

I wanted this active Pallavi not every time Raghav has to do things.

subbuappu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

I am really dreading Pallavi becoming a typical ITV FL cum detective. ugh...

Hope it doesn't go down that path. Also, why does Raghav have to tell the staff about his impulsive decision-making and its impact on their lives, quoting Pallavi line by line? No wonder they said hello Madam to her, because they realized who's pulling his strings. 

Disappointed. 

Initially i too thought the same but after reading others perspective, then it seems ok to me provided they don't make RR dumb as he us the usp of the show... 

christobelle thumbnail

Hope it doesn't go down that path. Also, why does Raghav have to tell the staff about his impulsive decision-making and its impact on their lives, quoting Pallavi line by line? No wonder they said hello Madam to her, because they realized who's pulling his strings. 

Disappointed. 

Its okay to be whipped for wife , I guess.

It shows his tender side too. Not every time Raghav can be gruff and tough.

And Raghav Rao will be Raghav Rao in the end if needed.

I liked Pallavi uncovering truth for Raghav. Like Raghav did in abortion one.

I like that they r involving each other in others' issues 

christobelle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruhi.007

The best part is the way pallu stares at raghav as he describes Keerthi's necklace. Such lovey dovey looks. She seems just a step away from falling crazily in love with him. 

True i loved that little scene

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: subbuappu

Initially i too thought the same but after reading others perspective, then it seems ok to me provided they don't make RR dumb as he us the usp of the show... 

RR listening to someone other than himself makes him smart. He has a good kind heart and definitrly is smart but he is Not always right. Everything he did to pallavi is the perfect example of his impulsiveness causing destruction when he doesnt listen to anothers perspective. He thinks he is only ever right and yes he is right most times but not always. So showing him listening to pallavi on a matter where she is right, it completely illogicial to close shop because of one theif and ruin an entire group of peoples source of income., Its nice to see him listen to that. Hes the same guy that yelled at the beggar lady to go away when she spoke reason also.. so he does kind things but if it doesnt go exactly his way.. its all wrong.. and that perspective us wrong. So im happy at least pallavi ki toh baat maan rahha hai. 

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Also final point before i go to bed 🤣

Raghav with this shop theft thing is not being shown dumbed down. He knows his business. He is a smart business man. He knows his business will be fine if he closes one shop. The point is Pallavi things practically about the common man which raghav in his more lavish lifestyle is not quick to think about. It doesnt mean he doesnt care.. he obviously does (he gives back to his community) but its not his immediate thought. He think business. The point in pallavi saying all this about the shop and the common man is important to show that raghav may not consider the full perspective in his decisions. How are his decisions impacting those not in his immediate bubble of concern? Thats what pallavi adds to their dynamic. 

Ok good night 😎🤣

Jiarao thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Disappointed. 

I am more disappointed in writers for forgetting RR never punishes innocent people . 

I will let this pass one time.. next time bye bye to the show...

...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Disappointed. 

Raghav said it was kind of indirect warning to them. Be careful next time 

It said that he was thinking to close the shop

This time he won't close it but he won't think when same thing will happen. So that thief and others will be more attentive. He is giving them last chance. 

Edited by ...EhSaas... - 2 years ago
Ubiquitos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Theek thaak tha episode, kind of filler. Sensible Pallu finally. 

The way she was staring at Sunny. 🤣🤣Sunny - Pallavi interaction was interesting too. 

Progress in their relationship.....I will have to watch 5-6 episodes together to take that all in I guess. Pallavi has gone from skeptical to optimistic towards Raghav, she is genuinely trying to bridge the bonds with his family, like he did with deshmukhs. But ultimately, it's gonna be their call. And I guess until the past comes out, they are gonna be like this.

Samajhne ki koshish kar rahi hoon.. 

Koi faayda nahin hai, main bhi apne aap ko nahin samjhta.... 

(The more they accept each other like this, the more hurtful the prospect of them separating is going to be, I like this! ) 

Conversations >>>> 

Doc thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RosyRosh

I think it was to show raghav is willing to listen to pallavi. Why not? He doesnt listen to anyone .. but for first time he listened to pallavi. He did something for her.. even pallavi was shocked initially. I didnt mindit at all 

And as for pallavi being detective... I think it was always going to happen that shes the reason raghavs past gets unfolded and mended. All of this is only building up to her discovering raghavs truth.. discovering who he really is. So again .. why not?

This track deserves a detective pallu.. it needs it.  And it also deserves raghavs growth from inpulsive only listens to himself and his anger to someone willing to hear reason from another person.. showing that hell value pallavis input. Otherwise their marriage is nt much of a partnership at all. 

Also i lovd the madam scene. Pallavi has a standing now as raghavs wife. Shes being given some respect as that and i think that was the only interpretation of that moment. All the help and all the employees have been treating pallavi like a queen and super respectful something she never got at deshmukhs. 

Mrs.rao hai to madam to kahengain na..😂🥰 i dnt think like that.