Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Muktchand

Well once in a while.. I don't think they show frequently

Staff saying Good Morning as she was present there... They bound to greet her.. Manners Jen.. She is Mrs Pallavi Raghav Rao after all.

Raghav knew he took impulsive decision... After all he saw how his decision cause havoc in other's life.. Esp Pallavi... So its ok 

As long as it's once in a while, it's ok. Raghav isn't a stupid guy and I'd hate to see him being turned dumb like we see on other shows. Ugh.

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiarao

I am more disappointed in writers for forgetting RR never punishes innocent people . 

I will let this pass one time.. next time bye bye to the show...

Don't even get me started on that... he would normally try and identify the offender as opposed to letting such a big thing pass, especially since that employee's actions contributed in some way in getting Sanki to be arrested and wrongly accused. 

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ubiquitos

Theek thaak tha episode, kind of filler. Sensible Pallu finally. 

The way she was staring at Sunny. 🤣🤣Sunny - Pallavi interaction was interesting too. 

Progress in their relationship.....I will have to watch 5-6 episodes together to take that all in I guess. Pallavi has gone from skeptical to optimistic towards Raghav, she is genuinely trying to bridge the bonds with his family, like he did with deshmukhs. But ultimately, it's gonna be their call. And I guess until the past comes out, they are gonna be like this.

Samajhne ki koshish kar rahi hoon.. 

Koi faayda nahin hai, main bhi apne aap ko nahin samjhta.... 

(The more they accept each other like this, the more hurtful the prospect of them separating is going to be, I like this! ) 

Conversations >>>> 

I actually really love these little chats... It adds up slowly. 

I know what she was trying to do with getting him to put the necklace on Keerti, which I found also very cringy because how many times have we seen the FL do that, but the pre-cap made up for it by showing that he's aware of her nautanki too. Great parallel with when he cut his hand cutting the apple and was being overdramatic. 

Edited by inlieu - 2 years ago
inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiarao

I will wait for 10 episodes..

If this turns to a FL  sudhaarofying /saving/ ML  show I am stopping watching. I will be sad for Sai though. 

Today's less screen time  I will let go because Sai needs some rest. He practically carried the entire episode s for more than a week. 

I agree, I really don't want to see this FL teaching the ML how to live his life. Advice and sharing are fine, she learns from him too, and that's ok as life partners, but it needs to be balanced and logical. 

aye-masakalii thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: inlieu

I actually really love these little chats... It adds up slowly. 

I know what she was trying to do with getting him to put the necklace on Keerti, which I found also very cringy because how many times have we seen the FL do that, but the pre-cap made up for it by showing that he's aware of her nautanki too. Great parallel with when he cut his hand cutting the apple and was being overdramatic. 

Yup, I was so glad the nautanki of it all was openly acknowledged and addressed. Also, in both finger cutting/pricking scenes, I liked not seeing the spouse overreact to two drops of blood. I love that Raghav was more worried about the necklace in that moment. I actually laughed. 

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: aye-masakalii

I'm worried about super-bahu Pallavi too, so I do get where you're coming from. But I didn't read the scenes today that way. Pallavi is snooping around in two matters right now, the necklace theft and the Rao family past. 

As for the necklace theft, I think this track is being written to parallel the abortion track. There, we had Pallavi framed on all ends, with all evidence pointing towards her (side note: I'm not at all comparing abortion to a criminal offence, just how the situations were perceived by the respective families). Raghav decided to trust her based on his gut instinct- he read disgust in her eyes. Today, all evidence (albeit flimsy, but the circumstances are definitely suspicious) points to Raghav, and Pallavi is trusting him based on her gut. 

Another thing I appreciate is that the writers gave Raghav and Pallavi legit reason to get involved in the abortion and theft fiasco respectively. For Raghav, it was his own name being unnecessarily dragged into the mess. For Pallavi, it's her father being framed and arrested for a crime he didn't commit. Without these connections, them intervening in each other's matters would have come across as nosy and intrusive. Raghav had no right to mess with how Pallavi manages her family dynamics, but he certainly had the right to clear himself from their mess. Similarly, it's not Pallavi's place to play Sherlock with respect to Raghav's stores when he himself is willing to write off the loss and end the matter, but she's well within her rights to figure out who's coming after her father so ruthlessly. To me, this makes both their actions acceptable and logical, rather than giving either of them a white-knight-syndrome when coming to the other's rescue, despite help not being asked for. Raghav's exposition was the 50th episode dhamaka. Maybe Pallavi's is being setup for 100?

Also, for the necklace theft to be solved, Pallavi had to play detective, else this would stay unsolved. I think Raghav knows no proof will be good enough for Jaya and Kirti- Kirti also explicitly said this to Pallavi today. Pallavi and Farhad already believe him. He doesn't really care much for the rest of the world to go out of his way and prove his innocence. Plus, he's reeling from hurt, so not in the headspace to act rationally. While he has the ability to resolve this, his emotions are hindering him- just like Pallavi's hindered her at that time. I do wonder if Raghav will be as unaccepting of her help as Pallavi was. While it doesn't seem that way, I wonder whether Kirti's going to get hurt as collateral damage, what with Sunny's involvement in the case. That would take the parallel further, with the sister being unintentionally hurt in the process of name clearing, just like Mansi was. While I can't think of a way such a story would unfold, I can't help but speculate. 

As for Pallavi investigating the Rao family past, I think again it's important to have her snoop, else she'll never find out. It's such a traumatic memory for the three, no one would bring it up without poking and prodding. What Pallavi said to Sunny today, I think it's going to apply to her in the future- koi kissi ki wajah se kissi ke saath nahi hota, kismat unhe saath laati hai, tum toh zariya the. If Raghav and his family do reconcile, it won't be due to Pallavi. It will be due to their own relationship, their emotions, how they manage to move past the grief and the trauma. But Pallavi will be the catalyst, that helps break the decade long impasse they've been at. 

Raghav echoing Pallavi's lines was definitely too heavy handed. It made me physically cringe. I appreciate that they're trying to show him becoming less impulsive and more sensitive as Pallavi's presence rubs off, but should have been better written. He could have conveyed the same message in his own unique style, with an unsaid understanding between him and Pallavi that he had been listening to her words. Would have made the silent applause and nod a lot sweeter. As for the staff calling Pallavi 'Ma'am', I didn't read too much into it. They're at the boss's home, and his wife was right there, and ignoring her would have been extremely rude, particularly after the boss himself just acknowledged her presence with a head nod. 

You've said everything I've been thinking. This time round it's justified, and I too see the parallels with the abortion fiasco in terms of approach and reason for getting involved. All I'm saying is that I don't want this becoming a habit and one-sided where the FL does everything, I've seen too many of that and Pallavi is still too preachy for my liking in general, but still a lot less than the regular FLs. Besides the show's writing itself shows that they are conscious of FLs' lecturing tendencies and they have called it out many times through taunts and one-liners. I also completely agree that Raghav is in a 'I don't give a damn who thinks what' headspace, as we saw in the breakfast scene where he was a lot less invested than usual. Even learning about the tattoo didn't get him as excited as it might once have, because of how dejected he is. Farhad knows it and I totally get him helping his Anna as he always does, but now with Pallavi involved he has even more of an impetus to find the troublemaker. 

@ bold, exactly. It's these little things that make a difference. Raghav has his own style and wording and he has been so consistent that this bit was jarring. Anyway, I'll let it slide. 

Jiarao thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

I agree, I really don't want to see this FL teaching the ML how to live his life. Advice and sharing are fine, she learns from him too, and that's ok as life partners, but it needs to be balanced and logical. 

TRP and logic are inversely proportional Jean ðŸ˜†. That's how Pallavi became intelligent all of a sudden . ðŸ˜† . There is  a section of audience that thinks super intelligent and mahaan problem solving  FLs are flagbearers of women empowerment  .😆

In this case though I found it comical  when Pallavi was talking about livelihood of 30 people. I was like behen you never thought about safety of one girl you used as model and now talking about 30 people ðŸ¤£

aye-masakalii thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

Ok bhadaas nikalna hai mujhe

Do something about RR house security

How come Sunny came in?

His arrival wasn't informed and asked for approval right ?

What the hell was that Kisi ka nahi hai tum rakh lo

Hello PS jakar de they will find the rightful owner also she is Raghav Rao's sister and even if she wasn't how come lost and found ka item accept karegi 

They shouldn't have done this he could have given it to her at his place

I want that necklace to be chori ki Rocky bought if front black market more trouble for LC 

SunKee just don't click for me not because I wanted Farhad Keerti but they have nothing 

They way he walked out itna chauda hokar jaise na jaane konsa tree maar liya ho

LMAO, I found Sunny just walking in ajeeb at first too. Then I realized it's perfectly consistent. Raghav's house has the worst security. Woh Jayati Jewels waala pinjra iske ghar pe lagao, he gets a lot of strays. 

Pallavi toh aise aati jaati rehti thi jaise public park ho. Vijay and Amrutha also dropped in quite casually. Even when the Deshmukhs recently arrived to do tamasha, they were quite easily let in- woh ek guard bas formality ke liye peeche peeche aa ke rok raha tha. 

Come to think of it, I wonder why Lion put in so much effort. Could've just casually strolled in with a gun, shot him and walked out. Aaram se kaam ho jaata. 

inlieu thumbnail

LMAO, I found Sunny just walking in ajeeb at first too. Then I realized it's perfectly consistent. Raghav's house has the worst security. Woh Jayati Jewels waala pinjra iske ghar pe lagao, he gets a lot of strays. 

Pallavi toh aise aati jaati rehti thi jaise public park ho. Vijay and Amrutha also dropped in quite casually. Even when the Deshmukhs recently arrived to do tamasha, they were quite easily let in- woh ek guard bas formality ke liye peeche peeche aa ke rok raha tha. 

Come to think of it, I wonder why Lion put in so much effort. Could've just casually strolled in with a gun, shot him and walked out. Aaram se kaam ho jaata. 

Raghav needs to revisit his recruitment policies. Useless security and IT team, both. 

Edited by inlieu - 2 years ago
Doc thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mjhe to sunny keerti ki hug bhi bother ker ri hai..asiii passionate wali hug ker rhe hain ye nibba nibbi..

Aur yaha hamare raghvi ki soothing calming feather hug.se.agai nhi jarhe cvs😂😂😂