Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doc thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: inlieu

I actually really love these little chats... It adds up slowly. 

I know what she was trying to do with getting him to put the necklace on Keerti, which I found also very cringy because how many times have we seen the FL do that, but the pre-cap made up for it by showing that he's aware of her nautanki too. Great parallel with when he cut his hand cutting the apple and was being overdramatic. 

Yes both are developing understanding..and they are in a.very casual relationship sort of friendship u can.say..❤️

aye-masakalii thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Doc

Mjhe to sunny keerti ki hug bhi bother ker ri hai..asiii passionate wali hug ker rhe hain ye nibba nibbi..

Aur yaha hamare raghvi ki soothing calming feather hug.se.agai nhi jarhe cvs😂😂😂

You know, I really love Sunny's scenes with anyone but Kirti. His scene with Raghav that day was so fun to watch. And today, I loved the clash between him and Pallavi. I couldn't help imagine a day, months down the line, where both couples are happy with each other, and Kirti and Raghav are bonding about having to constantly mediate between Sunny and Pallavi, who just keep irritating each other. Imagine the two couples out on a double date, and the Rao siblings exasperated because getting no attention from their partners, who are busy fighting with each other. 

Aaj ke chhotu se scene se maine ek poori story imagine kar li 🙈🙈🙈

Doc thumbnail

Originally posted by: aye-masakalii

You know, I really love Sunny's scenes with anyone but Kirti. His scene with Raghav that day was so fun to watch. And today, I loved the clash between him and Pallavi. I couldn't help imagine a day, months down the line, where both couples are happy with each other, and Kirti and Raghav are bonding about having to constantly mediate between Sunny and Pallavi, who just keep irritating each other. Imagine the two couples out on a double date, and the Rao siblings exasperated because getting no attention from their partners, who are busy fighting with each other. 

Aaj ke chhotu se scene se maine ek poori story imagine kar li 🙈🙈🙈

Keerti's character will change..u will see..this sunny's angle will change bro sis relationship dynamic and then keerti will be the one supporting ragahv more..😍

aye-masakalii thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Keerti's character will change..u will see..this sunny's angle will change bro sis relationship dynamic and then keerti will be the one supporting ragahv more..😍

Waise Raghav bechara kitna confuse hua hoga aaj. Ek toh, the random guy who gave him a lift lands up in his house. Then, turns out his wife already knows him. Then, it turns out his sister knows him too. Phir pata chala ki mom ka tattoo bhi issi ne banaya. 

Main Raghav hoti, toh I'd definitely have thought that Sunny is stalking me, and has infiltrated the family from all angles. 

Edited by aye-masakalii - 2 years ago
Ubiquitos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I actually really love these little chats... It adds up slowly. 

I know what she was trying to do with getting him to put the necklace on Keerti, which I found also very cringy because how many times have we seen the FL do that, but the pre-cap made up for it by showing that he's aware of her nautanki too. Great parallel with when he cut his hand cutting the apple and was being overdramatic. 

Yeah. It was narrative build up kind of episode. And I liked the chat on rewatch more, because I don't know first time I am unable to absorb things I guess.

It was again, smooth. Things I noticed - he was comfortably standing in her room, the way she talks to him in small her own cute ways like kya hai, kya kar rahe ho...😆

She has his respect and trust, he puts her on a higher pedestal now, but in the mean time she is learning to respect him.. 

Her main dekh loon was cute and it was like she was interested in what he brought for his sister...Then she complimented him on this quality of his and he was kinda smug about it and then she was pulling his leg sarcastically, tum taane maarne mein toh saas ko bhi peechhe chhod do.. He was laughing and smiling and was getting shy under her gaze, and then kya dekh rahi ho..

Samajhne ki koshish kar rahi hoon, and he is like don't bother trying, - all of these indicate after the shower incident he has become her focus and she is trying to understand him, she is interested in him aur iss interest mein sabka dimaag khayegi.. 🤣 

In a way, they are taking it the attachment, trust and admiration narrative way, and it's coming out fine. 

The necklace scene was thoda azeeb, but I have learnt to overlook these in mehndi, I note the Take-home-message from these scenes and move on.. I know what you are trying to say, it wasn't her intentions but the way the scene was made out to be. I remember their initial Deshmukh family scenes where they were so overly sweet including Pallu doing these kind of things, all dancing and chirping to the everything-is-all-right tune in between the dramas and all these outwardly gestures where a viewer just gets a superficial in-the-face perspective into their dynamics without taking a pause...It was kind of like "don't take us seriously" vibe.. 🤣

And I get these vibes from these kind of scenes also, bas bhavnaon ko samjho, baki sab details ko ignore karo. 😆😆

Edited by Ubiquitos - 2 years ago
BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Mjhe to sunny keerti ki hug bhi bother ker ri hai..asiii passionate wali hug ker rhe hain ye nibba nibbi..

Aur yaha hamare raghvi ki soothing calming feather hug.se.agai nhi jarhe cvs😂😂😂

Doc, even when drunk he said na, touch nahi karna mujhe..lol...twice..such a possessed person about himself

Doc thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueJayFire

Doc, even when drunk he said na, touch nahi karna mujhe..lol...twice..such a possessed person about himself

Mjhe to aaj wo dialogue abhi tum.ne mera talent dekha hi.kaha my naughty mind  goes.."konsa talent" hum.ko.bhi dikhao😂😂😂😂

BlueJayFire thumbnail

I am really dreading Pallavi becoming a typical ITV FL cum detective. ugh...

Hope it doesn't go down that path. Also, why does Raghav have to tell the staff about his impulsive decision-making and its impact on their lives, quoting Pallavi line by line? No wonder they said hello Madam to her, because they realized who's pulling his strings. 

Disappointed. 

I am a leader and never show my vulnerable side to my team, neither do I justify my actions. I really wish Raghav will stick to his strictness with employees. Choice of words etc could have been different too. 

BlueJayFire thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

Ok bhadaas nikalna hai mujhe

Do something about RR house security

How come Sunny came in?

His arrival wasn't informed and asked for approval right ?

What the hell was that Kisi ka nahi hai tum rakh lo

Hello PS jakar de they will find the rightful owner also she is Raghav Rao's sister and even if she wasn't how come lost and found ka item accept karegi 

They shouldn't have done this he could have given it to her at his place

I want that necklace to be chori ki Rocky bought if front black market more trouble for LC 

SunKee just don't click for me not because I wanted Farhad Keerti but they have nothing 

They way he walked out itna chauda hokar jaise na jaane konsa tree maar liya ho

Exactly, kuch chori hua necklace you are giving to Keerthi, what if is she caught by police for theft..omg, such a creepy angle.. Only Sunny can deal with Keerthi..she has forgotten an emotion ..smile..or she is planning to do PhD in another...how to stay annoyed all the time.

BlueJayFire thumbnail

Just to clarify to everyone here, I don't have anything against her investigating in order to help him. He did the same for her during the abortion fiasco. In the precap, it looks like Farhad and she have teamed up to uncover the truth. Fine, that's a good idea because Raghav is emotionally biased and frankly doesn't care to prove his innocence the way the those two do. 

What I don't want is for this to become a habit with Raghav being clueless most of the time like many MLs and the FL becoming Sherlock.

As long as it doesn't go that route, I'm fine because I agree that Pallavi needs to be aware of her surroundings more than ever before. Raghav and her fates are tied, so what affects one will affect the other and she needs to figure out what's going on too. 

Raghav is always shown as the smartest and knows better ways to deal with issues and more practical too. That's the DNA of the show and I really love it. He really isn't one of the dori tying types.. For this instance, am ok that Pallu taking that role because no one is interested to solve for Anna, and neither does he want to prove to anyone. Like someone else said, may be its for her baba that she wants to find the reason.