Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Pallavi is being incharge of this track because she clearly said she will prove raghav innocence 

Raghav is not interested to prove himself because of his own mother not trusting him. For whom he will prove his innocence? 🤔 he doesn't care what other thinks and his mom is not interested in his feelings so he did let it go 

But not pallavi she wants to prove that her husband did many wrong thing in past but this time he is innocent and her wife instinct mode on and she will do anything to prove his innocence. 

This is special gesture by her which will impress raghav more 

Looneygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

But his hot headed behaviour and impulsive nature did punish an innocent aka Pallavi. So he’s not always able to adhere to this wonderful stand of not punishing innocent people. He can slip up too he’s after all human. I also find him repeating almost everything Pallu told him about why he shouldn’t close the branch as him trying to change for Pallu  as in his efforts to show Pallu that he can choose not to  be The Raghav Rao always. The night before he was asking someone about that particular store over the phone when Pallu came in. So it means he’s been mulling over it too. It’s not solely based on what Pallu said alone, he truly is a good businessman who acts impulsively many times too. And the deference the employees show is just basically the respect given or due for the boss’ wife that’s it. I didn’t read anything big into it. Loved the strides they are making in their relationship. And yes , just as Raghav went all out to clear her name in the abortion scandal Pallu is just returning the favor and will prove her family wrong  and especially Amma and keerthi wrong (which I’m most interested in) and this speaks truly of an amazing partnership in the making. Loved the episode. Pallu is too cute nowadays. smiley27

Edited by Looneygirl - 2 years ago
Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Fir se CVS ne idea chori Kiya pallu confronting that rocky with help of Farhad and..sunny in full Rao style lady don on roads smiley4

In some OS have read about pallu confronting and kidnapping Raghav to confess her love ushi ka trailor dekha precap me .

Chindi CVS smiley16smiley15smiley37smiley44

Edited by Kavila - 2 years ago
Lonelythots thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Pallavi’s own family members are being used as a pawn against raghav in this track and pallavi in siding with raghav will end up alienating herself from the family. 

Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lonelythots

Pallavi’s own family members are being used as a pawn against raghav in this track and pallavi in siding with raghav will end up alienating herself from the family. 

Amen I don't want that Deshmukh parchayi even to touch pallu ...and Raghav ...🙏

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

For Raghav.....Pallu hurt herself today..

it was all him, that matters her the most now

no d gang today🥳

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

When pallu given chance to raghav to redeem himself she didn't trusted he will change but once she started he is changing and making efforts truly she started trusting him.. like she said when he genuinely doing something she can't have black image and she mayn't openly acknowledged but now he is her husband and she can clearly see he is innocent so she will go lengths to prove him innocence 🤗🤗🤗🤗.. she also can see how both the families misunderstood him and if she prove his Innocence now their perspective about raghav image will slowly start changing... Pallavi day by day slowly getting to see who is raghav👏👏👏.. I am so happy she living a respectable life. Everyone supportive towards her work, she is taking charge and decisions, raghvi slowly getting into friendly zone, farhad support 👌👌👌.. Waiting for a day raghav to design jewelry for his skd and she would be very happy to wear it 😍😍😍😍.. Sunny - Beware of pallavi, the way he speaks tum 👿👿👿,  if raghav knows he will drill him, glad pallu is so alert and she won't go easily with sunny 😎😎

Shopnila thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RosyRosh

I enjoyed the episode a lot. 

It was nice to see pallavi be curious about raghav. Shes only been preoccupied by deshmukhs. Her taking interest in Raos is important to show her breaking away from deshmukh brainwashing. Im happy she tried to do something to make her husband happy today. The way she stared at raghav was all the feels. ❤️raghav saying that even he doesnt know himself 💔 ughh that was so hard to hear but so true. He is always having an internal battle hence his little positive alter ego that pops up.. and constant validation needed from farhad or himself saying hes a good guy. 

Pallavi showed her smarts today and that was refreshing. 

Sunny and pallvi seem to have a weird brother sister type relationship and im curious if hell en up being related to her in some way. 

@Bold, they were exactly like me and my brother today 🤔

Shopnila thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I am seriously liking how Pallavi gradually taking charge as a DIL and the household alongside manager her own business (and detective agency. 😆)

Also, the way she is having respect from everyone, now gradually she will shine. I am liking the way both the leads are changing, Raghav taking back seat and also understanding others and Pallavi taking the front seat and having confidence.

ReemShah thumbnail
Most Comments (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Raghav was fidgeting under Pallavi's gaze, yahan toh Pallavi and Farhad become dectectives--where is Raghav?