Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananya269 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Shivi.forever

What a beginning.. soch k bhi dar lag raha hai how shiva ll react to her offer... 

Ee gadhedi tera dimag kya tel lene gaya hai.  Fake date karegi meri jooti... Hahahahaha go ahead it's a good concept. 

Hope wo fake karte karte sach me na pyar kar baithe. Anything can happen between shivi... Fingers crossed. 

Raavi toh manwake hi choregi. Bechara Shiva 🤣

ananyakhetarpal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya269

Same here. She genuinely likes Shiva and is way more comfortable with him than with Dev. 

I agree! Before the marriage she used to just annoy him when he used to be mean to her but was always kind and friendly. So seeing the status of their relationship now is really a shame. I wish they talk and Shiva is sympathetic and Raavi more accepting.

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

ohhhh 😎

don't mind me

just doing my usual stalking and refreshing 🤣

ananya269 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.

ohhhh 😎

don't mind me

just doing my usual stalking and refreshing 🤣

Stalk tomorrow. Next part will come tomorrow morning. I don’t want you to miss out on sleep 🤣 Hope you get hot dreams about Kanwar ☺️ 

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ananya269

Stalk tomorrow. Next part will come tomorrow morning. I don’t want you to miss out on sleep 🤣 Hope you get hot dreams about Kanwar ☺️ 

it's only 1:00pm here 😭

chalo chalo I will wait but yes always hot dreams 😉

Shividhadkndilk thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Make Raavi add one new point in her pros list everyday after fake dating shiva 😄😁

ananya269 thumbnail

Originally posted by: frnd_ship

Make Raavi add one new point in her pros list everyday after fake dating shiva 😄😁

I like this suggestion. Will do 😊

SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Another great concept! You're on a roll these days😎

Dekhein toh Chipkali Bhootnath ko convince kaise karegi Fake Dating ke liye🤣

Next Part Jaldi jaldi ab🙈

ananya269 thumbnail

Raavi went to Pandya store early morning the next day. Shiva was there as expected. He was in the store alone and she had the best chance to talk to him here. She went and gave him her sweetest smile. He ignored her as usual. She picked up a chocolate on her own and unwrapped it.

“Ae mami ki behen ki beti, tu phir se aa gayi free ka chocolate khane?” 

“Actually mujhe haldi powder bhi chahiye.” Raavi said.

“Nahi milegi.”

“Shiva, customer se aise baat nahi karte.” Raavi said. “Chal chorr. Main khud hi le leti hu.” She stepped into the store and picked out a packet of haldi powder.  

“Paise toh degi nahi!”

“Tu paise chorr. Tujhe na meri ek help karni paregi.” Raavi pleaded

“Nahi karunga.”

“Sun toh!”

Raavi tried to say but Shiva moved to the back. She followed him so he came to the front. Raavi knew he was going to be annoying but if he were this annoying before hearing her request, what will happen once she tells him what actually she wants from him. 

“Shiva tujhe mera boyfriend banna parega!”

Shiva spit out the water he was drinking. What the hell was this chipkali talking about? “Ae gadheri! Dimaag ghar pe chor aayi hai? Ya phir Dev nahi mila toh Shiva sahi? Tu nikal yaha se.” He dragged her out of his store. “Apne dimaag ka ilaaj kara.”

Raavi entered the store once more. “Shiva ek baar puri baat sun toh. Tujhe sach mein boyfriend nahi bana rahi hu. Fake boyfriend banna hai tujhe. Dev ko jab pata chalega toh woh jealous hoga phir woh mujhe propose kar lega.”

“Kya ghatiya plan hai!” Shiva exclaimed. “Dev tujhse pyaar nahi karta toh aisi ulti seedhi harkat karke kuch nahi hone wala.”

“Shiva pyaar mein na aisa chota chota drama karna parta hai. Tu nahi samjhega.”

“Ae maami ki behen ki beti, jaa jake kisi drama company ki heroine ban ja. Mujhe baksh de.”

“Tu darr toh nahi gaya?” Raavi decided to change tactics. “Tujhe lag raha hai ki tu shart haar jayega isiliye tu meri help nahi karna chahta. Hain na?”

“Nahi. Tera idea ghatiya aur bakwaas hai. Aur tu jitna jo kar le, Dev tujhe propose karne se raha.”

A customer came and Shiva got busy. Raavi thought he was being extremely stubborn today. But she was Raavi! She could convince anyone in the world, even Shiva. Raavi had to start again with fresh determination. She first helped him with the customer and when she’d left, Raavi started again. 

“Main teri bhalai ke liye bol rahi hu ki tu mera fake boyfriend ban jaa. Aage teri marzi.” Raavi said. 

“Bhalai matlab?” 

“Tujhe bohot chot aayegi warna.” 

“Tu maregi mujhe?” Shiva asked. 

“Nahi baba main nahi. Tu mera fake boyfriend nahi bana toh koi aur banega. Aur iss fake boyfriend ke drame mein thoda touching toh karna parega. Aur woh dusra ladka agar behek gaya ya usne situation ka fayda uthaya toh tujhe hi toh mujhe bachane aana parega. Hain na Shiva? Dev toh fighter type hai nahi toh obvious si baat hai tu aayega. Aur uss se fight karte karte tujhe faltu mein chot lag jayegi. Phir mujhe 90s ki heroine ki tarah dupatta phar ke tere zakham par bandhna parega. Toh iss sab cheez se toh better hai na ki tu hi mera fake boyfriend ban jaye?” 

Even Shiva was confused with Raavi’s explanation. What? It actually made a tiny little sense. He knew Raavi and she was going to do this plan with our without him. Without him, she might just hire some creep to be her fake boyfriend. Shiva felt like his head would explode and he needed this chipkali out of the store. 

“Toh tu banega na mera fake boyfriend?” Raavi asked in her most innocent voice. 

“Agar haa kaha toh dimaag khana bandh karegi?”

“Main koi zombie hu jo tera dimaag khaungi.” Raavi laughed, but looking at Shiva’s expression she stopped. “Nahi khaungi.”

“Toh jaa yaha se.” Shiva said. 

“Matlab tu banega mera fake boyfriend!” Raavi squealed and hugged him tightly. “Thank you, thank you, thank you!!”

“Tu jaati hai ya main dhakke marke nikalu?”

Raavi gave him one last smile and left his store. She went back home to sit and start planning. The first step was successful. Raavi had successfully convinced Shiva to become her fake boyfriend.  Now she had to plan how to let Dev know about her and Shiva. Obviously she can’t go and tell him directly. She had to drop hints. 

Raavi took out her phone and texted Shiva. 

“Tu ghar kab jayega?”

“Shaam ko.”

“Mujhe mere ghar se pick up karte hue chalna.”

“Main tera driver nahi hu.”

“Tu mera boyfriend hai, aur boyfriends driver bhi hote hain.”

“Fine. Ab irritate mat kar. Kaam karne de.”

“Thank you Shiva!!! <3”

MeeraWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

This is amazing. ❤️

Raavi ka kya karein? 🤣