Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

part  4

Baby  drinking  in  such  way milk  it  show that  how  much that  little  soul is  hungry  Geet  feel like  ask  her so  called  mother what  is  this how  could  anyone ingnore  so  beautiful angle  …baby  start to  play  with  Geet finger and  slowly  start to  slip  in sleep  a  content sleep  …after  her hunger  get  satisfied  …

That  old women  take  deep  breath  after watching  clam  baby ….maan  watching  Geet  again turn  his  face other  side  he is  still  in shock  with  Geet  move for  baby  …

Other  side  Geet stop to  feed  baby than  make  her sleep  in  palana …….she  make  herself presentable  with  her cloth  before  come out  from  bed  ….

Geet  say anything  before  that old lady  took Geet  in  Hug  …she mummer   again  and  again thanks beta  u  come as  angle  today thanks 

Geet  feel like  she  feel motherly  warm  in that  hug  from that  hug  …she control  her  emotions and  say  please aunty  aise  no boilye  she  is so  small  ….

That  lady broke  the hug  …in between  Maan  arrived near  them   she want  to  introduce both  ladies  but  Geet cell start  to  vibrate   and she  went  outside of  room  to attend  that  call .and after  while  Maan  also joined her  he  waited  till  Geet finish her  call …..Geet  finish that  call  and  Maan ask her  a  coffee he  ask  in such  manner  she cannot  denied  it. And  after this  all  she need  talk  with  Maan.

so  both  maan  geet   went  to  canteen  …..both  turn all  silent  both of  them  have so  many  questions in  their    …mind  …after  of few min  ..Maan  say thanks  for   your help  

Geet  reply please  don’t  say thanks  what  u done  to  us  its  just little  help  in front  of  that and  in  my  place  anyone can  help  her she  is  so small  …..may  be god  grass  me  with  this motherhood  opportunity  for few min …..because  its  not going  to  come in  my  life ever  ….she  say in  sad  tone …Maan  look  to her  his  heart ache  in  pain with  her  word …dev sudden  death  snatch everything  from  her … Geet get  with  Maan gaze  she  say her  heart  thoughts so  loudly  ,before he  say  some sympathy  word  to her  she  ask ….but  why  her mother  is  not near  her  ….that question  make  all emotions  changes  of Maan  face  his face  turn  so sad  with  pain …..

He  sip the  water and  reply she  is  my nise  my  little sister  daughter  I lost  my  sister and  her  husband in  car  accident before  some  days  …..so  we are  here  me and  my  ma …..he  stop  he cannot  able  to talk  further  …from last  so  many days  he  control himself  for  Ma sake  so  she  will  not break  down  ….but its  start  to make him  suffocate  it ….now  he  don’t know  when  tear make  its  way from his eyes  he  is so  good  in  hiding  emotion he  never  display his  emotion  like this  but  today ……he  clutch  his finger  tightly  to control  his  emotions …but  this  time he  fail  big time  a  pain, agony lost  of  close one …..

Geet  get shock  with  Maan shock  is  so small  word  how on earth  destiny  play so  much  cruel with  that  small life  .. that  small life  need  her mother  and  father most  in  her life  and  destiny snatch  it  just like  it . Geet  saw Maan  painful  emotions passing  from  his face  and  then she  saw  a tear  fall  from his  eyes … she  feel bad  for  him some time  for  else they  have  to bolt  up  their own  emotions  and that  is  not less  than  any torucher  we  can wear  the  mask of  coldness ,mature  or  strongest…but  one  moment that  moment  make us  weak …..she  don’t know  how  she make  him  clam how  she  help her  to  face him his  sorrow .  she is  in  dilemma what  shall  she  do..

Just  than his  palm  cover with  soft  palm he  look  to plam  its  Geet who  rested  her palm  on  Maan hand …like  sharing  his pain  giving  him courage  to  face such  situation  cruel game  of  so called  destiny  ….that tiny  life  without parent  ..She could  not think  of  it …..till  she  thought that she  is  one who  facing  word big  problem  lost of  Dev  …but after  Maan  talk she  don’t  know what  to  think that little  angel  face again  and  again coming  to  her mind  ……

Geet  make some  decision  and softly  say  …..Mr. Khurana  sambhal  liyjiye khud  ko  … we cannot  escape  from our  destiny  and with  that  little angle  u  have to  be  more and  more  strong ….and one  things  is sure  now  on till  you  in  this  city she  is  my  duty  ….

Maan  give her  shocking and  surprised look  ,  her word  work  as  medicine  on his  aching  heart ….and  he  stunt with  her  thought she  herself  facing so  much  lost of  dev  now accident  with  aunty ……still she  ready  to  help  him….

He  took deep  breath  he know  she  will be  big  help but  he  cannot use  her  in such  crucial  time ….he say  app  sab thik  bol  rahi ho  I  have to  be  strong for  that  little life  ….for  my ma  ….and  about your  help  I cannot  already  u have  full  hand with  aunty  and uncle    I  cannot force  more  on u…..

Geet  look to  him  for while  …she  ask in  hurt  u don’t  like  my  closeness  to her  ….but  Maan cut  her  imm…no please  please  don’t say  that  what u  done  to her  I cannot  think about  that  …please app  aisa  mat soucho  I  worried about  your  tight schedule  nothing  else don’t  mistook  me.

A  small  smile appear  on  her  face and  she  replay after think  foe  while ok we  will  done one  think  u  takecare of  Ma  ,baba  I will manage  Baby  ……

Maan  stunt with  her  replay he  really  feel lack of word  he  feel like  his  eyes again  start  to fill  with  tears  …ahhh  he somehow  control  himself  and say  u  are first  person  who make  me  cry do  u  know  ….that..

Geet  smile on  his  talk and  say  sometime  we need  this  tears  ….else  our heart  will  be burst  with  pain  Mr.  Khurana  …Maan  nodded in  her  talk …..

Edited by Mahimaan - 2 years ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

thanks for the update

Part 4

Heart wrenching update..... amazingly written

at least Geet was able to feed the baby and make the baby sleep

the old lady is emotional and grateful

great that Maan took Geet to have coffee

as expected Maan thanked Geet

Geet's response indicated her feelings

oh no the baby's parents have died

feeling for the little soul

she is Maan's niece

at least she has Maan and his mom

finally Maan breaks down as he was being strong for his mom

Geet assures him and says the she will take care of the baby

Maan does not want burden her

liked that she said she will take care of the baby while he takes care of the ma and baba

update soon 

mkd.70 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5

Nice part but emotional 🥺 small baby is maan's sister's.really geet ia angel 💕💖💗

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

They need each other. Geet was able to feed the baby. She lost her child and that little baby lost a mother.

khwaishfan thumbnail

Hi Mahi.....

are you fine?

khwaishfan thumbnail

Hello Mahi

anxiously waiting for updates 

khwaishfan thumbnail

Hi Mahi

Compliments of the New Year! 

khwaishfan thumbnail

Hey Mahi

hoping that you are well

do update soon

varthyadi000 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Now only i saw this story qnd read it so nice story very nicely you show the emotions 😀 😊  i like this so much 

Waiting for next part

Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Part  5

This two  incidence ( dev  and  his sister  accident  )  so much  give  impact on  her  life ….because  of  early death  of  parent he  become  parent of  his  little sis for  her  he ignore  his  own life  ,she  only become  his  priority …he  is  not socially active  always  behind his  business  …his family  means  his sis  and  his dadi  ,his  life is a round  them  ..so when  she  died ….he  feel  like someone  snatch  his last  happiness  of life  ..but  this small  angel  don’t give  him  time to  him  for his  own  pain his  lost   ..

Dev is  first  fiend who  really  closed to  him  in his  entire  life but  he  lost him  suddenly  ..like this  now again  he is  standing  in same  point  of life  alone  first  he  fight for  his  baby sis  now  he have to  fight  for his  sister  baby …today  he  feel like  human  when Geet  make  him conferred  bahot  kuch jo  usne  khood ke  dil  main daba  ke  rakha tha  uska  pain ,dard  sab  kuch ajj  aasu  (tear ) ban ke  beh  gaya ..he  feel  light now  kuch  to boz  kam  ho gaya heart  se . he  actually feel  light  after talk  with  Geet ..

Both finish  their  coffee went  to  respected room  to take  care  of their own…

Next morning  Maan  call Geet early 4  when  baby get  wakeup  …she start  to  serch for  Geet  so  hehave to  call  her they  exchange  their number  in  canteen .

Geet who  is  deep slumber  wake  up in  hurdle  …she ask give  her 5  min she  will  be there .

Geet entered  in  baby room  after  clean her  hand  and went  to  baby side ….maan  mummer  softly ..main  aunty  ke pass  jata  hu ..ma  is  here if  u need  anything. Geet  nodded  and took  baby  like  miracle  baby  get  clam like she  know Geet    a soft  smile  appear on  ma  and Maan  face  ..next moment  Maan  went to  aunty  room and Geet  settle  with baby….

In night  Geet  talk about  Maan  sister accident  with  baba  including  what  he done  for  baby she  don’t   want hide anything  from  him  baba  took  her in  hug  and say  that  she is  proud  of her  ,and  Maan talk  about  dev and his  family  with ma … ma  get  stun with  Geet  big heart  a  girl who  is  in such  pain  ,get ready t o  help  them  like  this that’s  big  things.

Maan reach to  aunty room  and make  uncle  took finish his  morning  activity ,BF  ect  …baba nodded  he  stand near  Maan  and give  him  a tight  hug  and say  softly  don’t worry  beta  time is  best  medicine for  every  problem and  for  that little  soul  and for  you  we are  there  always to  jab  hi jarrorat  ho  hichkana mat ..maan  feel  so relax  with  thought that  he  have some  father figure  for him  from  whom he can  be  depended  in crucial  time  who guide  some  time kuch  physical  help na  bhi  mile bhir  bhi  we need  a  mental support  which give much  courage  for fight  with  situation .Maan  somehow control  himself   and nodded .

Just than  aunty  wake up  from  sleep and  Maan  call for  sister  ….sister appear  there  and finish all  aunty  check up  and  all process….. aunty  looking  like tired  …

Just than  they get  a visitor  may  be  aunty sis because  they  calling  didi  ..to  aunty

Maan not  so  positive wibe  from  visitor he  massage  Geet that  ask  ma to  look  to baby a nd  she should   come down  aunty have some  visitor some ladies .

Other side  Geet  heart beat  get  skip with  Maan  sms ..she very  well  know who is  visitor  ,its good  that  baby is  asleep  …she informed  Maan  mother and  went  downside with  heavy  heart almost  with  fear  .

Geet entered  in  room where  Maan  is almost  stand  for went  out  but don’t  know  what make  him  stop  and he  stand  there for while.

Geet entered  in  room and  take  bless from the  ladies …they  only nodded …

Masi (devs  masi )  didi kya  hua  hai pata  nahi  kiski nazar lagi apke  ke ghar  ko .. First dev  now  your accident .

Tear  pass  from Geet eyes  ..uncle  start to get  restless  and   aunty looking  more  disturbed … room  atmosphere get  tense  with that ladies talk , Maan  feel  odd with  talk  with that  ladies … he  very well  know  widow  specially  in our  country  suffer more  in their  house  in  between their  relative  itself .

Just  than uncle  reply  in tight  voice your  didi face  such  accident before  Dev  marriage also  because  she basically  have  sugar issue  with  low Bp  which  took her  to  get  unconscious. you  have  to ask  her  to took  care  of her  eating  sweets ….

Masi  - yes  yes  main wahi bole    jane  wali thi  jijai  she reply  in  hurdle burdle. She  feel  like she  get  tongue cut  with  uncle words ..wise  hi  Geet  need to  took  good care  of  you both  waise  bhi usko  family  ka care karna  Hard  jata hoga  ,anath ashram  jo pali  badi  hai  ….stillthat  masi  not stop  from  talk  apoison 

Maan  who  feel relax  with  uncle  word  get  shock with  information  she  don’t have family . he  look  to Geet  side who  is  trying hard   control  her tear  for  not  to  fall from  her  eyes  …..both  eyes meet  for  while ,in  that  moment Maan  feel  how much  she  feel  humiliated  in front  of  him that  ladies  talking  all  nonsense.

He  once look  to  aunty and  Geet  and turn  to  unlce side  and  say  politely  uncle  I will come  back  after some  time  ..

But  uncle stop  him  and  say I  tight tone  ..no  no  Maan beta app  ruko  wo kya  hai  na masi  have  hurry she  need  to reach  home  early ..she have  work  …abhi unka  apne  didi se  milna  ho  chukka hai  … and doctor  will  scold us  if  aunty  don’t get araam  am  I  right …..uncle took  strong stand  and  color drain from  masi  face  …a  respect for  uncle  get  10 time  increased  with  uncle  stand …