Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ms.ObseSSeD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

I'm late, but amazing update !! I'm really enjoying how you're taking the story along. I like how they fight but he still listens to her before he says anything and I think that's adorable. Cant wait for the next part. 

aashkairaan thumbnail

Super adorable story! Loving how Raavi secretly loved shiva and not dev 💖 Lion shiva and kitten Ravi are super cute 😍 can't wait for more!!

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

So cute. Looking forward to the next part!! 

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Oh no! What has Mami done?! Poor Raavi. Dev will be spineless, but hope Raavi clears the air in Raavi's style.

Who knew, Rishita in Dev's life will be boon to Raavi and for once, she'll be the reason Raavi will smile on her wedding day. The question is how will this kitten manage to get lion on his knees?

Can't wait for the next part!

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raindropsroses

Glad you liked it!
I think your back to back 3 updates yesterday, made me try and post at least one today 😂

@bold, haha, let’s seeeee ♥️

When I think of new hashtags for ShiVi, I automatically think of you these days 😂

My love for hashtags is never-ending. But before I forget (because I somehow forgot to mention this in the review for the first chapter), but gulab jamun!!! They made gulab jamun, my fav (if you couldn't tell from my username, haha). And just wanted to say, take your time, I'll love whatever you end up writing!

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Part 3

In the next two days, it seemed like everyone and everything was against her. She couldn’t tell her family the truth without either breaking the new found bond between her Mausa pa and his sister or revealing that she was in love with Shiva. And she didn’t want to confess her feelings to her family without telling Shiva. And the latter seemed bent on not letting her even near his family.

Shiva seemed to take it upon himself to savour every last second of his family’s days before she joined them. And that mission of his involved not letting her anywhere near their house or store. He seemed to pop up everywhere she went, with a look of anger on his face, as though she had committed some heinous crime. But no matter how much she tried, he still wouldn’t talk to her.

On the night before her marriage, she laid on her bed and screamed into her pillow, tears from her eyes soaking it. Then just as she was about to drift away, she realised that no matter what happened, Shiva had never given her the silent treatment. But before she could give much thought to it, sleep pulled her into its arms.

“And dooms day has arrived”, she thought as she woke up the next day.

As Anita helped her dress and put on makeup and jewellery, Raavi was lost as usual. After so much panicking, thinking and crying over the past few days, she was so numb. She just wanted to get it all over with. If Shiva was in her fate, then things would have fallen in place. She decided to let fate take it’s course instead of fighting with it. 

Hours just flew by and she found herself sitting at the mandap next to Dev. Anita was about to do their Gatbandhan. 

And as she tied her pallu and Dev’s pink scarf, Raavi looked up in alarm, her eyes immediately started searching for Shiva. And when they found him, her breathe left her lungs as if someone had struck her. He was staring at her with those ocean like eyes with such intensity that she thought she’d drown. And just like that she was a statue, lost in his eyes.. 

Raavi couldn’t pull her eyes away from her Shiva. Her childhood enemy. Her enemy number one. Her lion.

Someone was asking her to stand up, she didn’t care, nothing else mattered but the man looking at her with those hypnotic eyes.

Whoever it was, managed to help her stand up. But Raavi knew her legs would give out if she tried to even take a step forward. She was contemplating running off the mandap and into his arms. He’d push her away and call her crazy, but rejection was better than marrying someone she did not love. It was better than being called bhabhi by the one she did love.

Just as she was about to pull her garland off, “Yeh shaadi nahi ho sakti!”, came a voice.

Everyone looked at the source of the voice in shock. The next few minutes was a daze for Raavi. She only picked up a few words. The girl was Rishita and she and Dev were in love for two years.

As Raavi came back out of her daze, she heard Dev say, “I’ve never wanted to marry Raavi, maa. Mein Rishita se pyar karta hoon.”

“Had the gods actually heard her? The maiden of luck was finally smiling down on her today,” Raavi thought.

She heard everyone arguing, pleading and blaming each other and she couldn’t hold it in anymore. She burst out laughing. 

Everyone turned to her shocked. Anita and Dhara started towards her concerned. Putting on a somber expression, Raavi removed her garland, gathered her skirt in her hands and ran towards the bridal suite. 

She locked herself in it, took off her ghungat and threw it up in the air. It was still tied to Dev’s scarf and made for a wonderful piece of dance accessory for her little happy dance. 

She giggled as her twirled around the room, hauling the scarf and ghungat in the air. She laughed and couldn’t believe her luck. She should have just talked to Dev, instead of trying to meet Dhara di.

“Shiva, now tho I’m not going to run away, the next opportunity I get, I’m confessing my love and I’m not letting you go till you at least acknowledge me,” she resolved.

She swung her hips side to side dancing, blissfully unaware that her family was outside banging on the door worried for her, till the door crashed open. Surprised, she went still, her back facing the door.

“Raaavi, kya karne jaa rahi thi?”, Mausi screamed running to her.

“Suicide karna paap hai, Raavi,” Gaumbi’s soft voice came.

“Suicide? What is he saying?”, Raavi looked at him and saw that he was looking up at the fan. 

Raavi flowed his gazed up and saw that Dev’s scarf was stuck in the fan. It had somehow gotten up there during her dance. Looking at it, anyone would assume that Raavi was about to take a drastic step.

“Gaumbi..”, she started with all the intention to clear their misunderstanding. 

But her Mausi interrupted her, “ab aap sab khush hai naa? Meri boli si bachi ko iss had tak lekar gaye.”

Her Mausa pa joined, “dus saal purani galti ke saza, please Raavi ko math do, Dhara. Please meri beti ki shaadi Dev se kara do.”

“I won’t marry him, Mausa pa,” Raavi said, finally speaking her mind. “Let’s go home, I’m tired, I just want to sleep.”

“And dance some more,” she added in her head, putting on a somber act for her family.

But Dhara wouldn’t let them leave, she asked them to wait for a bit, whilst she left the room hurriedly. And when she came back, what she said shocked everyone. She wanted Raavi to marry Shiva. 

Raavi could just stare at her in shock. She wanted to marry Shiva, but not even in her wildest dreams did she imagine it’d happen so soon.

“Haaan, Dhara di,” she blurted out before anyone else could say anything. “Mein Shiva se shaadi karungi.”

Dhara smiled in relief and hugged Raavi tightly. “You’re welcome,” Dhara whispered in her ear. Raavi’s eyes widened.

And as she drew back, Dhara gave Raavi the look that a mother would give a child who was caught with her hand in the cookie jar. 

“Mein kya tujhe Hilter lagti hoon, apni Dhara di ko sach nahi bol saki?”, she chided Raavi in a soft voice so that the others couldn’t hear.

“Apko kaisa patha?,” Raavi asked flabbergasted.

“Kya Shiva, Dev aur Krish ke tarah tu bhi meri bachi nahi ho? Maa ko apne bachon ke bare mein sab patha hota hai,” she cooed.

With tears in her eyes, Raavi pulled her Dhara di into an even tighter hug.

“Raaavi! Dhimaag tik hai? Tum vo pagal saand se shaadi nahi kar sakti,” her Prafulla Mausi said.

“Prafulla, Shiva accha ladka hai, Raavi khush rahegi,” her Mausa pa tried to pacify her.

“Haaan, mein bahut khush rahongi, Mausiiii,” she squealed and hugged her Mausi.

“Meri bachi ke shaadi us pagal saand se karne ki baath hi ki, aur isse pagal ho gaya. Hey Somnath, meri bacchi ko bachana,” she beseeched.

Grinning widely, Raavi with Dhara’s help, pulled her bridal finery back in place and went out to be next to her Shiva on the mandap.

She couldn’t wipe the grin from her face, the seemingly worst day in her life was turning out to the best one, so much better than she’d ever imagined. She felt guilty that she was dragging Shiva in like this to marriage. But Dhara bhabhi would want only the best for her Shiva, and if she was perfectly okay with this, then Raavi didn’t have to worry.

As Rishita and her walked to the mandap, she reminded herself to thank her later, in her joy, she hadn’t even seen her face properly. But Raavi just knew that they were going to be best of friends.

She looked up at her soon-to-be husband waiting for her on the mandap, and it was as if everything else vanished and it was just the two of them in the world. At least it was that romantic until Shiva turned around and frowned at her.

“He has to go and spoil the moment,” Raavi looked down and muttered under her breath as a sudden blush came over her and she felt unable to meet his eyes.

All through the marriage ceremony, Raavi was blushing and grinning, the guests were shocked that the bride whose wedding to the love of her life was stopped abruptly and who was getting married instead to her worst enemy looked so happy.

The entire Somnath knew about the legendary Raavi-Shiva rivalry. 

Tom and Jerry, they called them. Shiva would have boxed their ears if he’d ever heard of that. But she loved it. No matter how much Tom and Jerry gave each other a hard time, at the end of the day, they completed each other. One just couldn’t exist without the other.

The rest of the day went by uneventfully, and soon Dhara di had sent all of them off to their rooms.

She desperately waited for Shiva to come to their room that night, so that she could talk to him, to ask him how he felt about their situation. At least try to come to some sort of understanding with him.

But Shiva hadn’t come back until really late in the night, but Raavi determined as ever was still awake.

“Shiva-“, she began.

“Ey chudail, tum ab tak nahi soyi,” he taunted.

“Dekh Shiva, I know you hate me, but we’re married now, so let’s at least try to be friends?”, Raavi asked hopefully.

Shiva just turned away from her. 

“I can’t be friends with you, Raavi,” he replied.

“I know, our past was bad, and the whole MaamiKiBenKiBeti fiasco, I know you never wanted me to even step into this house. But we’re married, at least for our family let’s try to be cordial. We’ll have to put up with each other for the rest of our lives, and I honestly can’t bear to keep fighting with you 24x7 especially when I lo-“, she stopped.

“You what?” he turned to face her.

“When- when I love sleeping, it’s getting late and you’re being unreasonable, so good night!”, she exhaled, her face burning.

The next day she woke up to find Shiva asleep at the foot of her mattress on the floor. She took at a minute to admire his face, so peaceful as he slept.

She got up, took a bath and went about getting ready for the day. By then her husband had woken up and was making his bed or rather bunching up everything into a ball, when something fell on her shoulder. A lizard.

She immediately screeched and ran to Shiva who was standing hear the door and jumped on to his back, trying to climb on to him.

“Abey bandar, kya kar rahi hai tu,” Shiva said trying to push her away from him.

But Raavi was too scared to care, she managed to awkwardly climb on to his back and held on for dear life. Lizards has always scared the life out of her, and now that one had landed on her, she was freaking out.

Shiva noticed the source of Raavi’s scare and he stalked towards the lizard, with Raavi awkwardly piggy backing on him.

“Ey Chipkali, you see this girl on my back?” Shiva said to the lizard.

“Shiva, mujhe lizards se bahut dar hai, please dur jao usse, usse mujh par math daalna, please,” Raavi pleaded wondering if this would be his way.of getting back at her for marrying him.

As he went closer, Raavi tried to wiggle her way off his back, but Shiva just held her legs around his waist and went closer to the reptile. Raavi wrapped her arms around his neck and held on tightly unsure as to what Shiva was upto.

“You see this pagal ladki? Ye meri biwi hai, isse thang bhi sirf mein hi karunga, daraoonga bhi sirf mein, pyaar bhi mein hi karunga, agar iske aas paas dobaara dikhe naa, toh mujhse bura koi nahi hoga,” Shiva threatened the lizard.

As though it understood him, it quickly scampered away out through the window.

Behind him, Raavi’s expression was one of utter shock. 

“Shiva? Come again”, she asked with her mouth hanging open.

Shiva mouth curled into a smile as he tightened his grip on her hands around his neck.

The End!

That’s all for Mera Shiva! I hoped you guys loved reading it as much as I loved writing it! ♥️ 
I really hope they show us a chipkali scene in the future 🙈

#TeamChipkali

Edited by raindropsroses - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

adorable ending to an adorable story.. loved how raavi was in love with shiva instead of dev and it all worked out in the end â¤ď¸

especially loved shiva saying "ey chipkali" to a real chipkali instead of raavi đŸ˜† 

raavi partially confessed her love to shiva and he confessed his to a lizard đŸ¤Ł

raavi ko sirf shiva dara sakta hai.. aur koi nahi đŸ˜Žâ¤ď¸â¤ď¸

can't wait to read more of your stories! 

Edited by GrilledCheese - 3 years ago
Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Loved it!! Two parts in a day!

And here, it kept on going from unexpected to unexpected. Never ever had I imagined this scenario to play out like this. But it was hilarious. What Raavi couldn't do, Chipkali managed to do.

#ChipkaliMilayeJodi

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wish I could give you a thousand hearts for this story! Love, love, love it! What a cute little story, and probably the only time I'll accept Rishita and Dev "ruining" Raavi's happiness.

Also the chipkali scene 🤣. The only thing I could think of the entire scene was #chipkali_meets_chipkali. And you're right, would love to have more scenes of something that Raavi is scared of... maybe these kidnappers can provide by bringing a few chipkalis

Edited by milkcakejamun - 3 years ago
Foxii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful ending.

I was laughing reading about the wedding, when Raavi laughed, haha too good.

And all the Hashtags are Fab :)