Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss_SR thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Omg this is amazing! I loved every bit of it! Can't wait for the next part. 

ShiVi have had many great moments and scenes together on the show, there's going to be a day when they'll look back on them differently to how they see them now. They'll see them how we do. And this story seems to touch on that already 😍🥰. 

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thank you all sooooo much for all the love ♥️♥️ 
So glad you loved it! It was my first attempt at writing an FF.

I’m super motivated to write the next part 🙈

Will send it your way soooon!

Foxii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing!

„Aaj main kahin nahi jaane waali, mera enemy number 1 ka birthday jo hai, aaj agar theri mood karab nahi ki na tho meri paida hone ka matlab hi nahi hogi”, smirked Raavi.“

My favorite part... soo cute that Raavi realized that Shiva is her right match.

Continue soon, love it

mpreeetkaur thumbnail

Amazing! Can’t  wait to read more!!

Princess15670 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wow awesome update pliz continue writing more on shivi really love reading about them ❤❤❤

raindropsroses thumbnail

Mera Shiva - Part 2

Raavi entered her house just as dinner was being served.

“Raaaavi”, her Mausi ma yelled, “Kahan thi tum?”.

“Dev ke paaas”, Raavi said with her face schooled into the lost-in-love face that she used for the past two years to continue her pretence of being in love with Dev. She wondered how much longer she’d have to go about putting on this ridiculous show. 

She’d been trying to gather up courage to tell Shiva about her feelings, but doing that wasn’t as easy as picking a fight with him. She was generally a very bold person, but bringing up this one topic with Shiva made her shiver like a tiny kitten. It was like a ferocious lion roaring in the face of an otherwise bold kitten. She giggled to herself. This kitten would bring the lion to his knees one day, she vowed.

She recalled the last time she’d tried confessing her love to him. It was a week ago, she had gone to Pandya Store and Shiva was at the billing counter. 

“Ey Chipkali, ham yahan zehar nahi bechte,” Shiva had deadpanned without even looking at her face as she entered. Raavi had wondered for a second how he’d known it was her before refocusing on her little mission.

“Very funny, Shiva. I need to talk to you.”

“MaamiKiBehenKiBeti, if you didn’t know, yeh ek store hai, we sell things. We don’t offer counselling services”, he had said still not looking up at her.

Raavi even more determined, had gone and stood in front on him. 

“Shiva, look at me,” she had demanded.

He had finally looked up, his expression one of annoyance and anger. And she’d forgotten everything she’d wanted to say. All the words that she’d memorised to tell him about her feelings all went drown the drain. If someone had asked her for her name at that moment she’d have probably stammered embarrassingly. His eyes had always done something to her, it was a deep dark ocean that she so easily got lost in. She wanted to just fall in and never come up again.

“Kya chahiye?!”, Shiva had asked irritated. “Dimaag math kha, I’m already stressed.”

“I... I... umm,” she stammered.

“Beta, yeh kitne ka hai?”, a customer interrupted.

Shiva turned his attention to him and Raavi had run out.

This routine had been going on for the past two years. Her trying to lay out her heart to him and freezing up at the last moment.

“Hey Somnath, mein iski kya karun,” Maami complained whilst trying to get Raavi back to the present.

“Iski shaadi kara do jaldi se jaldi,” she told her husband. 

Her Mausa pa just smiled to himself.

Two days later, when woke up to a invitation card next to her. To her utter shock, it was her own wedding invite. She’d be wed to Dev in 3 days.

Panicking, she ran out to find her Mausi.

“Mausi! What’s happening,” she found her Mausi busy handling decorations.

“Mera baccha! You’ve become so big,” her Mausi cooed, her eyes watering.

“How? What? Why?”, Raavi had a thousand questions running in her head, along with panic.

“Meine tumhari dil ki baat samaj li naa, now tell me, who’s the best fairy godmother?”, her Mausi joked. 

Raavi just facepalmed.

“Aww, look at how she’s blushing,” her Mausi teased.

Her Mausa explained how they had gone to Pandya house and asked Suman for Dev’s hand in marriage and how Suman had finally forgiven them after all these years. Her Mausa was brimming with happiness to have finally reconciled with his sister. Everyone was so happy. Even Anita who usually was dull seemed very excited. This was the first big thing happening in their house after Anita’s broken marriage 10 years ago.

Raavi was in a fix, whenever she’d approach any of her family to try and explain, they’d gush over her with how happy they were and how proud they were to see their daughter finally getting married.

Even her Mausi who didn’t like the Pandya family that much was happy, Dev was a sweet heart and no one could not like him. And he was the perfect groom, anyone could want for their daughter.

She thought she’d have better luck explaining things to Dhara di, so she left for Pandya Nivas immediately.

A few minutes later, she reached Pandya Nivas.

“Diiii, where are you? I need to speak to you now,” Raavi called as she was about to enter.

From no where, Shiva appeared in front of her, blocking her path, shutting the door before she could realise it.

“Shivaaaa,” she shouted.

She knocked a few more times, no one answered, she sighed leaning her head on the door.

Tears ran down her face, “kahan fus gayi,” she sniffled.

#TheLionToMyKitten

Edited by raindropsroses - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

How adorable!! What a great continuation to an already adorable story. Prafulla Mami doing her finest (being "helpful" when it's least needed 😆)

"This kitten would bring the lion to his knees one day" --> Raavi will certainly have Shiva wrapped around her finger one day, and I can't wait to see how this is played out, both in the story and in the show.

"MaamiKiBehenKiBeti, if you didn’t know, yeh ek store hai, we sell things. We don’t offer counselling services" --> this line cracked me up. Shiva probably isn't a therapist just yet, but he certainly has the patience to listen to all of Raavi's ramblings

"Raavi had wondered for a second how he’d known it was her before refocusing on her little mission." --> Hmm...now I'm wondering whether Shiva has some sort of feelings for his little kitten...

I hope the conversation with Dhara goes well, otherwise Raavi will have to go through with the wedding with Dev, and who knows, maybe she'll be secretly thrilled with Rishita's appearance

Loved the update and the hashtag as always ❤️

raindropsroses thumbnail

Glad you liked it!
I think your back to back 3 updates yesterday, made me try and post at least one today 😂

@bold, haha, let’s seeeee ♥️

When I think of new hashtags for ShiVi, I automatically think of you these days 😂

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

How adorable!! What a great continuation to an already adorable story. Prafulla Mami doing her finest (being "helpful" when it's least needed 😆)

"This kitten would bring the lion to his knees one day" --> Raavi will certainly have Shiva wrapped around her finger one day, and I can't wait to see how this is played out, both in the story and in the show.

"MaamiKiBehenKiBeti, if you didn’t know, yeh ek store hai, we sell things. We don’t offer counselling services" --> this line cracked me up. Shiva probably isn't a therapist just yet, but he certainly has the patience to listen to all of Raavi's ramblings

"Raavi had wondered for a second how he’d known it was her before refocusing on her little mission." --> Hmm...now I'm wondering whether Shiva has some sort of feelings for his little kitten...

I hope the conversation with Dhara goes well, otherwise Raavi will have to go through with the wedding with Dev, and who knows, maybe she'll be secretly thrilled with Rishita's appearance

Loved the update and the hashtag as always ❤️

Foxii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Soo nice, haha what did Raavi get herself into. Maami as the fairy godmother hahaha Amazing!!

Shiva can sense Raavi before seeing her, now thats cute.. The counseling dialogue was hilarious.

I hope Dev runs away or something she our Raavi gets her Shiva♥️lol

Update asap, cannot wait to read what happens

next

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Loved it❣️... Waiting to see how story progresses and how Shiva realises