raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Mera Shiva

Index:

Part 1 - Page 1

Part 2 - Page 3

Part 3 - Page 4

For all those asking for more FF, here is one more to add to the list ♥️ Hope you guys like this take!

“Raaavi! Where are you sneaking off to early in the morning?!” Her Mausi screamed from the kitchen.

“Why is she awake at 6 am,” sighed Raavi.

“Mausi maa, I’m going to Dev’s place! Don’t make any lunch for me, I’ll come back late,” she shouted back.

“Haaan! Aur chillao! President ko pata nahi na ki tum us Dev ke piche paagal ho! Usse bhi bata hi do!” Her Mausi chided.

“Hehe, only if you knew, Mausi ma,” Raavi giggled to herself as she boarded an auto.

A few minutes later

“Dhara diiii, mein aa gayi, aapko celebrations mein help chahiye thi na? I heard you calling for me,” said Raavi rushing to her second favourite person ever.

This woke Shiva up who hollered from his cot still half-asleep, “Ey Chipkali, no one invited you here, yahan se abi nikalo.”

“Aaj main kahin nahi jaane waali, mera enemy number 1 ka birthday jo hai, aaj agar theri mood karab nahi ki na tho meri paida hone ka matlab hi nahi hogi,” smirked Raavi.

Shiva got up and started towards her with thunderous look on his face. 

Raavi just giggled and hid behind her Dhara di.

“Shiva, will you at least take a bath today? Or should Somnath continue to stink with that smell of yours?” Raavi said unable to resist pulling his leg.

“Someone has to balance out all that sickly sweet smell that comes off you, MamikiBehenKiBeti, I’m just doing everyone a favour. If it bothers you, go jump into a well, you’ll be doing all of us a favour,” came his reply.

“Excuses excuses! Look at Dev, always perfect! No girl is going to even look at you at this rate,” she replied.

“Good! Dekni bhi nahi chahiye,” he said.

“Correct! Dekni bhi nahi chahiye, tum pure ke pure mere ho,” she mumbled to herself smiling.

“Kya kus kus kar rahi ho vahan, either help Dhara bhabhi or leave!” Shiva said annoyed.

Giggling Raavi skipped over to the kitchen to help make something special for Shiva’s birthday.

And while rolling gulab jamuns for her Shiva, her mind raced through all her memories with him. There wasn’t even one day she could go without seeing him, since childhood he’d always picked on her. Always found one way or the other to pull her legs and fight with her. She remembered how much she used to hate him before, how she wanted to strangle him. 

And Dev, the perfect guy, so calm, so handsome, so perfect. She thought she was in love with him. But any girl would think that, such a gentleman he was, always protecting her from whatever Shiva threw at her.

But over the years she started noticing that Dev didn’t really like her that way and that her childhood crush wasn’t actually a crush, not even an infatuation. It was just a happily ever after that she had concocted in her head with a Prince Charming and a palace, the Pandya Nivas.

As she grew out of her teens, she realised that Dev wasn’t her other half, he was one of her closest friends but he didn’t have the fire to counter hers. 

She had started noticing Shiva when one of her college friends teased her with him. It was on the same day today, two years ago, when Raavi had gone to Pandya Nivas before college to annoy Shiva on his birthday and Dhara di had asked him to drop her to her college. Her friend had spotted her getting off his bike and immediately began fan girling. At that time Raavi used to go around Somnath telling anyone who would listen that she’d marry Dev one day. And hence it came as a shock to her when her friend said she shipped her and Shiva as a couple.

After a heated argument and some retrospection, Raavi realised that Shiva was just doing what most boys do for attention from a girl they liked. But she still wouldn’t believe that he even remotely had any feelings for her other than hatred. But that didn’t stop her heart from jumping from one memory of his to another until her brain realised that he was her better half. There wasn’t anyone in the entire Somnath who could keep up to her like he did. No one bold enough to face her like he did. No one who paid attention to each and every detail about her, it was a different issue that he always used it against her, but still, Raavi realised that Shiva might be her one, and not Dev.

Since that day, Raavi began noticing more of Shiva, and so many little things came to her. The way he always seemed to pull her towards him during fights. The way almost subconsciously he never let anything or anyone else harm her. How he was always the first person in the room to notice her arrival. How his eyes just lit up when he spoke to her, might be rage, but she didn’t mind. Sometimes, went out of his way to check up on her and blamed Dev for nagging him to do so.

If he only removed that MaamiKiBenKiBeti blindfold that he had on, she sighed.

“Raavi? Raavi?” Dhara waved her hands in front of Raavi. “Kahan koyi ho?”

“Shiva mein,” she sighed.

“Huh?” Dhara asked shocked.

Raavi jerked out of her thoughts. “Mera matlab hai ki Shiva ke face mein cake facial kar doon yaa thode kaane ke liye be bachake rakoon, us dilemma mein hoon,” she covered up smiling.

Note: I just thought it’d be super cool if we discovered one of them ended up having a secret crush on the other. So that’s the twist to this FF. 😍

Edited by raindropsroses - 2 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

What can I say... I LOVED it!!!!

It's always been a thought of mine that one of them secretly crushed on another (and somewhere in some fanfiction I wanted to explore this, but you did it and I'm glad because you did it so much better than I could have!!).

Their constant need to bicker, the fact that Raavi seeks for Shiva's approval and Shiva listening to Raavi (and then ruining whatever it is they had), if they didn't "hate" each other, I'd think they were two school children who were unhealthily obsessed with each other.

I'm so GLAD you wrote this! What a wild ride. When you mentioned "second favorite person," I was shocked and confused and was like, "Who's the first?" And I didn't want to think it was Shiva, but man, did I have a smile when I read the end!

Take my heart ❤️!

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Lovely! I am loving this barish of ffs. Each of you bring different emotions, different perspectives to the table and it make start wondering how awesome it would have been for this scenario to play out on screen.

And yours was no less. Love to know that Raavi realized her true love before the heartbreak. And Shiva somewhere cares for her too. Otherwise, he wouldn't cave in easily and give her option to help his Dhara bhabhi to prep for celebrations on his birthday! Hope there's a next part and I can't wait to read it.

Thank you for taking the leap to write this. It was beautiful. ❤️

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Aaaahhhhhhhhhh wait lemme scream my happiness first. Raavi ki secret crush on Shiva? This is wow. Yaar I'd love to read a little more of this. I'm still discovering ShiVi n this os came as a happy shock. It's beautiful ❤️. Actually it's true boys does these for attention and that's the cutest part about them.

vivpri thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This is something new... but totally loving this storyline 🥰

ms.ObseSSeD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Ahhhh I love it!! that would have been an exciting twist if it turns out one had already liked the other. Glad you decided to write it and do I have to say that You portrayed Raavi's realization very nicely.

Also, you know what they say about there being "A thin line between love and hate" if there is one person who knows you best next to your love, it's your enemy and I like how they are portrayed as loggerheads who care about each other. 

I cant wait for the next part !!

tumhiho thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Haaaaye! How cute was this ♥️😻I totally blushed while reading thsi!!! Thank you for this sweet OS🤩♥️

You write so well♥️

__VIHU thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

It'd have been so lovely if the story would have unfolded this way... 

I can't help but think that it's Shiva who had a secret fondness for Raavi... In order to cover it up and dissuade himself from wanting something more he's extra nasty to her... How awesome it'd be if they show that...

This story was really joyful to read...

Loved it... Do write more..  

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wonderful wonderful ❣️ love love this twist.... Waiting to read more

chavi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice. New concept. Raavi lovez Shiva. Is shiva having same feeling like her.