Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

I love this ff and your writing is so good. Raavi being in her imagination and happy in her own world is a treat to read . Not to forget Shiva in love looks so adorable. Dhara has always been the closest to Shiva, seeing Raavi as a little crazier version of his bhabhi is always going to make Shiva only fall deeper in love. Please update soon and whenever you update if you edit the title telling part 3 is updated it could be helpful 

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Loved it ❣️ Specially the ending... Do continue ❤️ Thanks for the update

Foxii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Next update kab milega?

Getting greedy :)

Princess15670 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Pliz update soon i just loved the update pliz jaldi se update karo ❤❤❤

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Foxii

Next update kab milega?

Getting greedy :)

😂😂😂 Glad to see you're enjoying it! I'm planning on doing some final touches tomorrow and proofread Friday morning. So hopefully, I should have the next update sometime at 8-10AM EST on Friday (right before my class). If I didn't update by then, I will definitely have it done by 5PM EST!

Though, I'm giving everyone a fair warning, there's a very high probability everyone is going to hate me after reading the next update

Edited by milkcakejamun - 3 years ago
Foxii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

You’ve got me going from Yeeeeees tooo Noooooo in like seconds.

Looking forward to reading it :)♥️

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

😂😂😂 Glad to see you're enjoying it! I'm planning on doing some final touches tomorrow and proofread Friday morning. So hopefully, I should have the next update sometime at 8-10AM EST on Friday (right before my class). If I didn't update by then, I will definitely have it done by 5PM EST!

Though, I'm giving everyone a fair warning, there's a very high probability everyone is going to hate me after reading the next update

Oh no, oh no, oh no no no no no no (reels song). If I were to guess, are ShiVi going to fight or have misunderstanding?! Guess, will just have to wait and find out.

P.s. You're almost at 51! You can join the Groubie club tonight/tomorrow and this spam crap can go away!!

Edited by Mountains_Lakes - 3 years ago
ms.ObseSSeD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Arey that's okay 😆 every story needs a little drama to make the love spicier...😆😆

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Oh no, oh no, oh no no no no no no (reels song). If I were to guess, are ShiVi going to fight or have misunderstanding?! Guess, will just have to wait and find out.

P.s. You're almost at 51! You can join the Groubie club tonight/tomorrow and this spam crap can go away!!

Ugh, I can't wait! The only thing more annoying than the spam crap is hearing Rishita say "Mere Dev!"

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hello! Now, that you're a Groupbie, let me know if you'd like to move chapter 2 under your reserved post.