Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Just reserving this post. Let me know how it was! And thanks again always for reading :) Also, thank you so much @Mountains_Lakes for posting!

Edited by milkcakejamun - 3 years ago
Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

You can't end it there!

But loved the part. Thank you for showing glimpse of the Raavi we all loved and have lost in this wedding drama.

We got a little into Shiva's Psyche, and his condition is just as bad as Raavi's. I loved how you gave brief overview of how their life has been over the past two years and how things were like during their first anniversary.

And Raavi definitely has rubbed off on him. He consideres her Somnath's most beautiful princess, the one with prettiest smile, and with Shiva's touch, the dumbest as well! 😂 Oh and smokey eyes on Shiva! 😂😂. Krish would be too dumb to let that pass. For all the time Shiva's pulled his legs, he is never going to hear the end of it. Rightly so. So glad he loves and cares for Raavi. The second anniversary will also be just as different from the first and marriage. Marriage. Friendship. Love. One step at a time. ❤️

Thank you for another lovely update! The way this has ended, I am eager to read the next part. Will he continue to let her believe he's a frigment of her imagination a little longer to get her thoughts or will he make her aware of his presence?

Edited by Mountains_Lakes - 3 years ago
Harinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I usually don’t read stories where the leads don’t speak Hindi 

But I love your writing 

It’s simple and effective and just lovely

And also the first SHIVI story 

Great going! Keep it up!

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Beautiful.. 

I am actually imagining this  whole scenario in my mind. .

Can't wait for next part

Foxii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Glad you could find this solution so we were able to enjoy and appreciate your Work.

Hayeee the Part was amazing.

It was so relatable because I can totally understand Shiva being doubtful. He has never really bothered to know Raavi... She was Mamikibehenkibeti aka the dushman

So nice that Raavi proved his imagination wrong and they became Friends.

Raavi cracks me up!! :) Sooo cute

That Genie part was so adorable... ahh Cliffhanger 

I am already excited to read the next Part

LoverBollywood thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

You can’t stop there..😳

This was an amazing chapter...

Knowing how the feelings of Shiva started..

Cant wait to read the next chapter..❤️❤️

Felicie thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hey, just read the second part. Nicely done!

I really appreciate your talent here, reading the fic felt as if I were actually roaming around Shiva's head. All his thoughts and his (innocent, idiotic) preconceived notions about Raavi sounded very canon. I loved how you plotted his slow progress so cutely yet very much Shiva-ish. The smoky eyes awwie, everyone would know Shiva is lost to love at that point 😆

Cutesy, bubbly Raavi is a delight, especially when served with a side of whipped Shiva.

I liked his different adjectives for Raavi, shows how he can't help but agree with her own titles. Also, "Somnath's Dumbest" haha nice touch. I'd like him to say that in the show. In fact, I would be very happy if we got to see Shiva evolve in the show as you've penned down. 

I hope we get to see the other characters commenting on and reacting to their changing relationship as well as teasing them in future chapters 

Reiterating that your usp as a writer seems to be your ability to really grasp the essence of different characters and write them convincingly. I could never! ❤️

Thanks a bunch @ML for posting it here so we can all read. 

Ps. Feel free to include me in your PM list if you face issues posting chapters again, will be happy to help out if I'm online 😊

tumhiho thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This was such a treat to read!!

It was almost like I could imagine everything happening in front of me, your writing is fabulous.

His thoughts about Raavi, him telling gombi how he feels about her, and how she has become his confidant now and the tiny details about Raavi, Rishita and Krish.

Just so wholesome and warm. I absolutely loved reading this!!

I loved the detail about how when he finally is falling for her he is taking it slow and making sure he doesn’t mess it up. even though he is known as the hot headed one; when it comes to Raavi all of that melts♥️🥺

And that ending just made me so eager to read the next part🥺I can’t wait to see his reaction when he realizes she’s been waiting for him. 

5 stars ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Hehe♥️

ms.ObseSSeD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

The update was so good!! I really enjoyed reading this! 

I felt like I was really in Shiva's head and honestly, this is definitely something that I can see happening in the show!! I really loved it!

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

really loved this part! can't wait to see what happens when shiva finds out that she misses him as much as he missed her.. waiting for the next!