Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExoticDisaster thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: sapphir

Awee..... 

Am I dying inside 😍😍😍😍

The starting was soooo🤤🤤. Made me go all gaga over that cute couple (or non couple 🤭) 😂

N the twist😘😘🙈 

Feed me more!! 

It's amazing 🤩

Thank you so much for reading dear 🤗

ExoticDisaster thumbnail
Originally posted by: Janeavneil

A totally different take on shivi but absolutely loved this concept ❤️.

Can't wait to read more on Raavi's outburst and how Shiva will justify himself in front of her.

Thank you so much. I hope you like it till the end 🤗

ExoticDisaster thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kdxice

Beautiful ♥️

Waiting for next update

Thanks a lot ❤

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

By today :) 

Kristmas thumbnail

This is such a unique concept.

High school Shivi ❤️ 

Can’t wait for the unfolding of the past and their relationship ❤️

Also I love your titles, the similar themes ❤️

vjohna3 thumbnail

Hey 

Lovely update

When are u updating

Pls update soon

ExoticDisaster thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kristmas

This is such a unique concept.

High school Shivi ❤️ 

Can’t wait for the unfolding of the past and their relationship ❤️

Also I love your titles, the similar themes ❤️

Thank you so much dear 💕💕

ExoticDisaster thumbnail
Originally posted by: vjohna3

Hey 

Lovely update

When are u updating

Pls update soon

Sorry I was caught up with work.

Will try to update today 🤗

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Thank you so much for the precious comments guys! Here is the next chapter 🤗

Chapter 2

Shiva closed his eyes but sleep was far away from him. He tossed and turned on the bed tosee a sleeping form of Raavi on the couch. In the three years of their marriage, she had hardly spoken few words to him. But everytime she spoke, her words would bruise his heart.

But he never blamed her for anything. She didn’t know what she meant to him, she was angry on him for not asking her before marrying her but he knew somewhere she still loved him.

With the same hope in his heart for a better morning tomorrow, closer his eyes again and soon sleep took over him.

The next morning wasn’t any different. When Shiva woke up, Raavi wasn’t in the room. He got ready for the office. When he came down, Raavi was arranging the dining table. They didn’t even looked at each other as Shiva sat on his chair and Raavi served him breakfast. As if it was a daily routine, Shiva put a plate on his side and Raavi sat down to have her food too.

They ate in silence when they heard and heard the doorbell.

“Itni subah subah kaun aaya hai?” Raavi wondered while Shiva waited for the servant to open the door.

“Dev!”Shiva screamed excitedly and rushed to hug him while.

A happy smile crept on Raavi's face too as soon as she saw Rishita following him.

“Sorry sorry sorry!” Rishita said as she hugged Raavi. “ We were supposed to give surprise on your anniversary but our flight got delayed.”

Koi baat nahi, Bhabhi.” Shiva said. “Atleast aap log aa toh gaye.”

“Haan.” Raavi said. “Dev ko waise b chutti badi mushkil se milti hai. Tum log aa gaye bas yahi bahut hai.

Shiva decided to work from home. As he was settled in London after marriage, he always missed his family in India. Dev was his best friend since childhood and he was the witness of his true love for Raavi. Dev was answering a call on his phone when Shiva entered the room.

“How are you?” Dev asked after finishing the call.

“How am I looking?” Shiva questioned back.

“Broken.”

Shiva's heart stopped beating. He had always tried his best to conceal his feelings and state of heart. But his brother knew him too well. He couldn’t hide anything from him. 

Chhod na, Dev. Kuch aur baat kartey hain. Ghar mein sab kaise hain?”

Sab thik hai. Tujhe hamesha yaad kartey hain. Waise, you would get upset ttalking aboutthem too because I know how much you miss everyone. Do let’s talk about you and Raavi. May be some moments from school?”

“School?” Raavi asked Rishita as they work in the kitchen together. “woh puraani baatein kyun yaad karna, kuch aur…

“Come on, Raavi. You know mujhe tum dono ki love story k baare mein kuch b nahi pata. Bataa naa please!”

"Okay."Raavi said.

Rishita was her best friend since the day she knew him. That was the only time they went to India after marriage, Dev and Rishita's wedding.

"I joined the school in mid term. On my first day, as I boarded the bus, all the shouting and yelling that was happening inside, stopped. Everyone looked at me as if I am an Alien.” Raavi said in disbelief to which Rishita chuckled.

“They were all starring at me and I was hell nervous. Pehla din tha yaar. All the seats were occupied so I walked towards the end of the bus and stood there silently. Bus chalne lagi lekin sannata abhi bhi chaaya hua tha. Achanak, brake laga and I lost balance. I got scared so I closed my eyes and held tightly the first thing I found. I opened my eyes, he was looking straight at me. His one hand was over my waist and other on my cheek as if he was trying to protect me. My one hand was around his neck and other hand holding his shirt tightly, and I realised that I was sitting on the lap of the most handsome boy I have ever seen. His face was as deep as a ocean and his face was just so cute.”

Raavi chirped at the memory.

“Tu uske godd mein baithi thi?” Rishita asked surprise.

Arrey main gir gayi thi yaar. Jahan main khadi thi who usi side wali seat par baitha tha. But that was the time it had happened. My first attraction my first crush!”

"Giri toh woh mujhpar thi, par main, uske pyar mein puri tarah gir gaya. As soon as the bus stopped, she pushed me and got up as if she felt an electric shock.” Shiva chuckled and Dev smiled.

“You know I didn’t know what had happened to me at that time but later I realised that it was the most beautiful thing in the world. My first feeling, my first love!" He said and looked at Dev smiling at him.

Aise kya dekh raha hai?

"Maine aaj tak tujhe kisi k baare mein aise baat kartey hue nahi suna" Dev said. “Tu sabse jyada Raavi se pyar karta hai na?”

"Pata nahi. Par itna jaroor janta hoon ki mujhse zyada Raavi ko aur koi pyaar nahi kar sakta."

“Tu khush hai na, Raavi?" Rishita asked.

"Pata nahi. Par itna hi pray karungi ki meri jaisi zindagi kisi aur ki naa ho." She said in a painful tone.

"You mean, you haven't forgive him yet?" Rishita asked again.

"No. And I don't want to." Raavi replied determined.

"Why don't you change all this? Why don't you let her live her life? Why don't you let her go?", asked Dev to Shiva.

"I can't!" Shiva almost yelled. "My single decision spoilt everything, Raavi had to leave her studies, she married me, and leaving everything, came here,London, only for me, just because, I am her husband. And now, her parents, they are dead. Where would she go? So, I can't let her go at any cost! I’ll always wait for her"

"How long?" asked Dev/Rishta.

"Forever," Shiva and Raavi replied in determination.

To be continued.... 

I hope that was good :) 

freebird_dd thumbnail

Already waiting for next...

Unique concept...