Shivi FF: Distance Makes Us Stronger Part V Pg 16, Update 2/5

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hey guys, I realized no forum can be complete without a fan-fiction. Now, I'm not the greatest writer, but I couldn't help myself. I've pretty much fallen in love with the 'Shivi' pair in all languages, but this Hindi version holds a special place for me in terms of the romance (written by the screenplay writers) and the chemistry (between Kanwar and Alice). I had this idea in my head for quite some time, and before anyone asks, no there are no spoilers in this fan-fiction. This is purely something that came out of my head. Probably won't ever come true, but hey, it's a fanfic that we can all enjoy before we get our daily dose of Gaura or Shivi tomorrow!

Part II: Found on Page 5

Part III: Found on Page 8

Part IV: Found on Page 12

Part V: Found on Page 16

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Distance Makes Us Stronger Part I

Raavi absentmindedly stirred the steaming milk as she thought back to some of the fights she shared with her angry lion of a husband.

Back then, there wasn't a day where they hadn't fought. Anything and everything could be turned into a fight. Just as he became angry whenever he saw her, she became angry whenever she saw him. The only saving grace was that he was Dev's younger brother.

She couldn't treat Dev's younger brother too horribly, lest she become passed over for some other girl for Dev. So, despite hating every second, she showed her positivity to Shiva. Despite what he said, she would always give him her brightest smile. Luckily, he only became more angry, and as the years passed, Raavi realized how much more she loved seeing this side of Shiva.

He was like a little petulant baby who was never comfortable, and mostly, he was always at a loss of words (personal wins for her!) whenever she acted cute or nice. Towards the end, Raavi would personally come to the Pandya house with 2 goals in mind. The first goal being to see and talk to Dev, and the second goal being to annoy and anger Shiva. Even if she couldn't meet Dev, she couldn't leave without angering Shiva.

When she finally had the green signal to marry Dev, Raavi was over the moon. Not only would she have her Prince Charming, but she would also have the valid reason to mess with Shiva every day. She could throw a bucket of water on him to wake him up, she could force him to sing and dance to her whims, and she could purposely make all the dishes he hated. And he wouldn't be able to do anything.

Though, life never really worked in her favor (or so she believed).

When Dhara had brought up the prospect of marrying Shiva, she really wished Shiva never intervened and saved her. All her life, she imagined herself to be with Dev, the perfect man who's nice, a gentleman, and above all, sweet and charming. He was the Prince Charming who slipped from her grasp. Instead of suggesting something useful, like covering the costs of the wedding, Dhara suggested her Prince Charming be replaced by the Devil's Incarnate. The man who never treated her as anything but a speck of dust he wanted to get rid of.

How could a man like that give her the love and passion she desired in a relationship? If not even love, how could Shiva ever treat her like a confidant? She's only ever seen him show any form of love to Dhara, and while Raavi idolized Dhara, she knew she could never be Dhara's replacement. Not to mention all the bad blood between Shiva and her...

She figured her life was going to be over. As the wife of the angry lion, she would never be loved or supported, and she would just have to adjust and live through it.

But the Devil's Incarnate surprised her at every turn. Though they hated each other, he never passed an opportunity to support her. Whenever they went shopping (on Dhara's insistence) and heard the townsfolk whisper about their "unhappy" shaadi, Shiva would always take a step closer--his warm body acting as a shield. Whenever Rishita spoke against her, Shiva, and not Dev, would stand in her support. Whenever he noticed she was troubled, he would go out of his way to help, all while keeping his actions a secret from her.

With his each and every action, the thorn in her heart that was lodged during her wedding day melted. She didn't know when, but she fell in love with her husband. Since that realization, she became restless. She desperately wanted to tell him, but she also feared for what his reaction would be. They were friends, and she managed to make him respect her. But, that didn't mean their history could be erased so easily.

"Raavi the milk!"

Raavi was snapped out of her reverie as Dhara gently pushed her to the side to turn off the stove. Luckily no milk spilled over.

"Silly girl," Dhara gently flicked her forehead, "What made you so lost in your thoughts that you forgot to turn off the stove, hmm?"

Raavi turned away with a frown. Shiva. He'd been gone for a month now, off to talk to some supplier. Originally Gaumbi was supposed to go. However, since Dhara and Gaumbi's marriage anniversary was coming up, Shiva elected to go in his place. It was supposed to be a one week trip, at least that's what her husband had told her when he left.

Instead, that pesky liar has been gone for 1 month now without any means of coming back any time soon. And their anniversary was coming up tomorrow!

Raavi turned to Dhara, "Dhara Di, I'm not feeling too well," it wasn't a lie.

Over the past few days, she became more and more sad. Dhara had Gaumbi and Rishita had Dev. She craved for a companion herself. Even though Shiva called her every day, he was a stubborn mule that would tell her nothing. It was always her that had to do all the talking. For every word he spoke, she would speak 10-15 words. And whenever it was her turn to ask him questions, he would hurriedly tell her he was busy!

Dhara immediately became concered and placed the back of her palm over Raavi's forehead, "Raavi, why didn't you tell me sooner?" she fretted. She immediately grabbed a few ingredients, "You don't seem feverish quite yet, but let me make you some tea--,"

Raavi grabbed Dhara's hands, "Dhara Di, I don't want any tea," she just wants her Shiva. She wants to hold him, hug him, dance with him, complain to him, smack him for leaving her alone for so long. That is the best remedy for her.

Not wanting to look at Dhara for too long, lest she know of Raavi's white lies, Raavi turned away, "I just want to rest if that's alright?"

Though she knew Dhara needed all the help possible to make lunch, Raavi just wanted to rest while holding Shiva's picture in her arms. She resolved to come back in twenty minutes anyway.

Before she could leave, Dhara grabbed her hand as a smile burgeoned through her face, "Alright, before you go, I wanted to tell you something."

Raavi let out a deep sigh as she pried Dhara's hand off, "Maybe later Dhara Di."

This morning had been especially awful for her. She unfortunately ran into Gaumbi hugging Dhara in the morning, accidentally heard of Rishita and Dev's anniversary plans tomorrow, and even listened to Anita gush about what Hardik had done for her. After running into all these couples, she couldn't help but think about the amount of time Shiva and her spent apart from each other. When was the last time she woke up to see Shiva's peaceful, sleepy smile? Or the last time she saw Shiva sneak another helping of the food she cooked?

Even Krish, the perpetually single lad in the house, was too busy for her nowadays.

"But Raavi!"

She pouted and shook her head, "After resting for twenty minutes, I'll come back and you can tell me what's so important, Di."

Already lost in her own thoughts, she didn't notice the large figure that passed by her. Instead, she absentmindedly reached for the hidden photo of Shiva. The second she saw the photo in the album, she made plans to nick it and keept it for herself. Her husband was too cute! He sported one of the biggest smiles she'd seen on his face. It was a smile that was infectious enough to spread happiness to her. And though it was just a picture, she couldn't wait for the day he gave her such a smile.

"Raavi?"

She bit her lip, resisting the urge to roll her eyes. Why couldn't people just leave her alone as she quietly fangirled over her husband? She turned with a glare, ready to tell whoever it was off.

However, her eyes widened when she saw her liar of a husband standing before her wearing only a pair of joggers. He was rubbing his wet hair with his towel. A blush immediately graced her face as she glanced down to the floor. Though, she had to admit that she was shameless enough to take a good peek at her husband's wonderfully shaped body. In the two years they had been married, she only had brief glimpses, and boy did she regret not oogling before...

Why is Shiva back so soon? Didn't Dhara Di tell me that Shiva wasn't going to come back until next week at the least? She bit her lip trying to recall the conversation, and the more she thought about it, the more she realized that it couldn't be the real Shiva.

There's no way he can come back...

Raavi momentarily glanced at the photo of smiling Shiva and then turned to stare at her hot, dreamy, shirtless husband standing before her. She quickly hid the photo of Shiva underneath her sarees and grinned at the Shiva before her.

My imagination is the best! I've been craving to see my husband for so long. She silently laughed while rubbing her hands in anticipation. That too, shirtless. You're the best imagination! But then again, that's to be expected since I'm only Somnath's prettiest girl!

Edited by milkcakejamun - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainbowBlisss thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wow this was soo good loved reading this your such a good writer hope you can write more.

ms.ObseSSeD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I'm so glad, you're trying to write, I enjoyed what you have so far!! You're right fanfiction is a must in all the forums. 

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hi! Thank you for writing and sharing this! It's definitely what the heart needed. I was just thinking how nice it would be to have some FFs or even OS over the weekend for our daily dose of Shivi as we wait for the next episode. So glad you wrote this! Thank you :)

Raavi missing Shiva! And blabbering her thoughts thinking of him to be  her imagination. Would love to know what Shiva's thoughts are at listening to Raavi. Did he come back early because it's their anniversary and he was missing her too? Can't wait to find out more!❤️❤️

__VIHU thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you for writing such a beautiful story on Shivi.. It was really dreamy justlike the dreamy couple... I loved how their dynamics changed at a slower pace... Raavi’s already in love and I just can’t wait to read about Shiva...

Please write second part soon... You’ve done a wonderful job...

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

OhMyGshhhhhhhhhh this is soooo good

I can't wait to read Raavi ravishing her dreamy husband 😈😆

Saavni thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hey..i am silent member on the forum

.Wow...What a story..

Why you ended it like that...Do continue soon...Lovely ff..Will be waiting for next update..

Yashasviiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is sooo cute..waiting for more

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

wow.. this is really beautiful! would love to read more

Foxii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Yaaaaayyy Thank you sooo much!

Love it!

Definitely the best way to pass the Sunday.

Your writing style is catching.

Best part was about Raavi having two goals, meeting dev and annoying Shiva... thats sort of true

Waiting for more, please continue soon