Users

Frequent Posters

Disnhining_star thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: golden_aura

Loved it dear Priya

Awesome and interesting update🤗🤗

I really wish that Prithvi & Sanyogita meet each other very soon their friendship & bond was so beautiful 😍✨❤

The start of friendship was so cute ☺ I loved how Prithvi came to take her & patiently waited for her  for half an hour

So now Prithvi confess about his behavior earlier & told her that how he is treated at home which was obvious 

I loved how she console Prithvi & pointed to his abilities making him a smile & this time bit genuinely 

I loved how their soft attraction has been penned  ... Prithvi had no idea why he discussed all this with her & Sanyogita too didn't had any idea that why she was thinking about him 😊 

Want to know the exact story of their separation too 

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon☺☺

Thank you Goldie dear 🤗❤️ thanks for your constant support it's a lot for me 🥺🥺...yes their friendship is so cute 

U r right Sanyogita console Prithvi Very beautiful and making him a smile☺️☺️,

Yes both of them started about each other it was just a  beginning now because they are still kids and also the teenager  

Thank you once again 🤠❤️

Keep loving my story

Misthisandesh thumbnail

Beautiful part 😻😻.. finally they became friends 😁..

Originally posted by: Misthisandesh

Beautiful part 😻😻.. finally they became friends 😁..

Thank you ☺️❤️

Khyati55 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Really cute sweet part... Flashbacks as always you rocked it... Infact the best part according to me is the description of the past ... I enjoyed it a lot and look up for it... Finally friendship had started to bloom ... And that part where she was showing her right , I found it extremely sweet and cute.... Waiting for the next part 🥺🥺🥺...

And ya how was your exams. ...

Originally posted by: Khyati55

Really cute sweet part... Flashbacks as always you rocked it... Infact the best part according to me is the description of the past ... I enjoyed it a lot and look up for it... Finally friendship had started to bloom ... And that part where she was showing her right , I found it extremely sweet and cute.... Waiting for the next part 🥺🥺🥺...

And ya how was your exams. ...

Thank you Khyati , thank you so much💕🤗❤️ I was waiting for your comments 😊...

Yes PrithviSanyo's friendship is so cute

Exam abhi start nahi hua hai 5th July se hai exm , although most of the chapters have covered still I am scared for the online viva😂😂... actually agar college khulgaye toh  story continue karna Bhaut muskil ho jayega mereliye ish jab jo part yaad araha hai likhe ke update de deti hoon...chahe baki story complete ho ya na ho ish story ko mujhe complete karna hai😌😌 coz mein jinta PrithviSanyo ko admire karti utna agar koi unhe respect aur pyaar de sake isliye yai story pe jada focus kar rahi hoon🥺

taahir004 thumbnail

Chapter 17

Awesome and so Beautiful Update 

Originally posted by: taahir004

Chapter 17

Awesome and so Beautiful Update 

Thank you so much,...I am glad you liked it 🤗🤗

Sammy04 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice story Priya. Btw I am Samruddhi, you can call me Sammy. I checked your pm and got to know the beautiful story you are writing. I read all the parts in a go, will be eager to read further. All the best!

Love,

Sammy

Originally posted by: Sammy04

Nice story Priya. Btw I am Samruddhi, you can call me Sammy. I checked your pm and got to know the beautiful story you are writing. I read all the parts in a go, will be eager to read further. All the best!

Love,

Sammy

Thank you so much Sammy ❤️❤️... sorry for sending you a friend request without knowing you 🥺🙏...I am highly delighted reading your reply that you liked my writing 🥺🥺🥺.and  more than that you gave your precious time to read the whole story it's a lot for me ❤️🥺🥺.. thank you once again 😀🤗

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.