Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Meghna always liked Dharam but he liked Sanyogita. But now the equation is different. Dharam finally noticing Meghna.

MidnightLibrary thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: coderlady

Dharam did like Sanyogita but dropped the idea after Prithvi started liking her too.

Yes you are right Dharam liked Sanyo too but after Knowing Prithvi started liking her too he didn't reveal his feelings to her 

Meghna always liked Dharam but he liked Sanyogita. But now the equation is different. Dharam finally noticing Meghna.

Meghna always liked Dharam who was unaware of her feelings ..but now he started to fall for Meghna..how he will realise his feelings for Meghna you will get to know in the upcoming chapters 😉

Sanyogita is still haunted by the memories. Her friends don't know where she is. Why did she break contact with everyone?

Sanyogita still Haunted by the old memories of her past is very painful..which she hides from everyone including Prithvi...yes her friends don't know about her whereabouts...Why she breaks the contact it was hidden only in Sanyogita's past ..you will get to know after few chapters 😉

Originally posted by: Saumya96

Oh was eagerly waiting for this. 

The first half, Dharam and Meghna part was too awesome ❣️ their chemistry is mind-blowing. 

So this is the whole web, Dharam loved Sanyogita, Meghna loved Dharam, Prithvi and Sanyogita loved each other..

It must be so heartbreaking for Dharam and Meghna to not have their first love in their life 💔

Then comes the second part, uff I loved the scene when Sanyogita got to know about Prithvi. Indeed they love each other so much, I could witness that. 

Something serious must have happened in the past, which made them broke up. 

Again the flashback was cute, eagerly waiting to read about the love story of Prithvi and Sanyogita ❤️❤️

Continue soon Priya ☺️

Yes Meghna loved Dharam, Dharam love Sanyogita and Prithvi and Sanyogita loved each other

Yes, it was Heartbreaking for Dharam but it was more heartbreaking for Meghna..

Yes Sanyogita is still in love with Prithvi..but due to some reason they broke up

Khyati55 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey, just one word for the whole update is Astounding.... I really don't know when I started to read and when it ended ... It was so good... Words are less but loved the way how you clearly mentioned the love web without complicating it... And as always flashback was superb... Really eager for the next...

Originally posted by: Khyati55

Hey, just one word for the whole update is Astounding.... I really don't know when I started to read and when it ended ... It was so good... Words are less but loved the way how you clearly mentioned the love web without complicating it... And as always flashback was superb... Really eager for the next...

Thank you Khyati I am glad you liked it 🤗❤️..I will try to update soon

Posted: 2 years ago

Sorry friends my semester and online one to one video calling viva 😫 is coming so I will be not able to write and give updates for 3weeks, I will give updates after the end of my exams...I hope you will understand 🙏🥺

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Priyo0143139

Sorry friends my semester and online one to one video calling viva 😫 is coming so I will be not able to write and give updates for 3weeks, I will give updates after the end of my exams...I hope you will understand 🙏🥺

All the best for your exams 👍🏻

Go and rock, naam roshan karo hamara 😬😁😂

Focus on your studies, we will wait for your updates.!

eshalli thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Hey hi priya.... 

I read dis ff in one go... God it was damn gud one really loved it... 

Thxc 4r pm dear