Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Priyo0143139

Sorry friends my semester and online one to one video calling viva 😫 is coming so I will be not able to write and give updates for 3weeks, I will give updates after the end of my exams...I hope you will understand 🙏🥺

All the very best👍💯 ... We all will be waiting & be back soon 🤗🤗

Khyati55 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey, no problem at all.. All the best for your exams... Paper phaad kar aana ... Aur Viva m tehlka maccha dena😉😁😜... Once again all the very best just give your best as you give in your story ☺️☺️😊😊.......

MidnightLibrary thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Khyati55

Hey, no problem at all.. All the best for your exams... Paper phaad kar aana ... Aur Viva m tehlka maccha dena😉😁😜... Once again all the very best just give your best as you give in your story ☺️☺️😊😊.......

Thank you so much 🥰❤️

Originally posted by: eshalli

Hey hi priya.... 

I read dis ff in one go... God it was damn gud one really loved it... 

Thxc 4r pm dear 

Thank you eshalli I am glad you enjoyed it 🥰❤️

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

coderlady thumbnail

Finally they buried the hatchet and started a friendship.

Originally posted by: coderlady

Finally they buried the hatchet and started a friendship.

Yes Their stupid fight end and now they become a friend ☺️

I hope you liked it 🙂

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Cute one Priya..

Finally Sanyogita and Prithvi has started something known as friendship and their so called hatred is over.

The flashback scenes are always cute to adore.

I love how Sanyogita with all the "haq" asked Prithvi to pick her up for school. That was indeed cute.

So Prithvi has started developing something for Sanyogita, it will be interesting to know next now.

Continue soon..! ❣️

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear Priya

Awesome and interesting update🤗🤗

I really wish that Prithvi & Sanyogita meet each other very soon their friendship & bond was so beautiful 😍✨❤

The start of friendship was so cute ☺ I loved how Prithvi came to take her & patiently waited for her  for half an hour

So now Prithvi confess about his behavior earlier & told her that how he is treated at home which was obvious 

I loved how she console Prithvi & pointed to his abilities making him a smile & this time bit genuinely 

I loved how their soft attraction has been penned  ... Prithvi had no idea why he discussed all this with her & Sanyogita too didn't had any idea that why she was thinking about him 😊 

Want to know the exact story of their separation too 

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon☺☺

Edited by golden_aura - 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Saumya96

Cute one Priya..

Finally Sanyogita and Prithvi has started something known as friendship and their so called hatred is over.

The flashback scenes are always cute to adore.

I love how Sanyogita with all the "haq" asked Prithvi to pick her up for school. That was indeed cute.

So Prithvi has started developing something for Sanyogita, it will be interesting to know next now.

Continue soon..! ❣️

Thank you Saumya dear ❤️🙏.. thanks for ur constant support , it's a lot for me

Yes finally they became friends 😁 and the hatred khatm hogya but fighting khtam kabhi nahi hongi in donoki😂

Yes Prithvi started developing for Sanyogita but he will unaware of his feelings , abhi toh strif friendship hui hui hai

I try to write the remaining chapters as soon as possible ☺️..philhaal semester vaisab se nipat loon😂😂