Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Resham

Jevha ZM Alpha hota na changlach hota.... ZM was still good when it was in the hands of Sane and Rajadhyaksha who now heads CM... It was pretty decent till Sugandha Lonikar was there as a programming head who also shifted to CM... With all these heads gone ZM doesn't know how to rank up.... Sad... Once a very popular channel due to it's content and casts now is in Doldrums... 

When CM was ETV it didn't gained popularity on trp charts but it's reach was definitely more in rural areas... CDS could survive for 10 long years  only because of that.... 

SP came late, started on a very low key note with its programs hardly being noticed except Agnihotra and Pudhcha Paaul but now the channel has turned gears for good and how... The channel is the most preferred channel as per the ratings with all its shows raking moolahs

It is difficult to believe that Zee Marathi cannot find decent writers😆, the new actors they pick up are also not that good🤢. They are cutting cost at wrong places maybe that is why their shows are suffering😎. The decent show I had seen in recent times on ZM is PHNT  but it is in the wrong time slot.

The head of ZM seems like a guy/gal who does not know when to cut loses😵 unlike Rajwade sir👍🏼

BhetuPunha thumbnail

Originally posted by: HydroxyGroup

Yesss😆 their 8pm slot was hit😆

Etv had various shows.. early morning they had a show called Annadata where farmers used to talk about their farming.. then it had show called gane tumche amche hosted by Purnima Bhave.. during afternoon slot Kavita lad used to host a show..it used to have cooking, crafting and health related segments.

Panchatantra navacha show lahan Mulan sathicha weekend la asaycha 

Now SP is hit in rural areas...n it is becoming hit in urban areas too.. something zm could not achieve😆now sp could do it.. khedya padyat ani shahrat tyache shows pahile jat aahet

I guess ZM too had that format I remember watching Amhi Sarey Khavaiyye but not any other types of shows in recent times👎🏼. Now what we have is an unending repeat telecast of only TV serials😵. It is unfortunate that none of the Marathi GEC has original kids programs on air for quite some time now.

BhetuPunha thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

Just in last week only we were discussing at home about the content/ writing of zm serials.

माझ्या आईची कंमेंट अशी होती की यांना चांगले writers च मिळत नाहीयेत.

तुम्ही कुठलीही सिरीयल बघा, त्याचे dialogues, almost प्रत्तेक scene इतका बालिश आणि थिल्लर वाटतो ना.

कुठलीही घ्या सिरीयल, बघा तुमचा तुम्हालाच कळेल/जाणवेल.

सासूबाई/सुनबाई...भंगार

स्वीटू ची... एक ना धड.....

Mhn.. बालिश romance of sai, आदित्य. Even though concept is good (बाई नसलेल्या घरात लग्न होऊन येणं आणि adjust होणं.. पण तरीही...)

CHYD... the least said is better..यातले skits आणि ते सादर करणारे (जगताप, गायत्री, रोहित, प्रज्ञा, शिदम) अक्षरशः वात आणि वीट आणतात.

KGTR... महिना होऊन गेला,  तरी पण काही strong असा खरच काही घडला नाही.

देवमाणूस....उगीचच ताणली आहे.

एक न एक scene घ्या/बघा..आपलीच आपल्याला कीव वाटते की अरेरे आपण हे काय बघतोय.

फक्त सवय म्हणून zm बघितलं जाताय बहुतांश घरात अजूनही.(ज्यात माझंही एक घर आहे)

I completely agree👍🏼.

Tyanche dialogues amateurish ahetach pan tyanchya saglya serials che taking pan ekdum same to same ahe. BGM pan tasech aste bahutek serials madhye, agodar saglya serials madhye BGM ekdum loud asayche ata te kami zhale ahe, he changli gosht ahe pan writing ani acting matr bighadli ahe ZM chya serials chi

Pr_b thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I absolutely disagree ,ZMChe subjects chhan ahet, but conceptualization proper nahi..

Until mid last year, ZM shows were in top 5, it is only after lockdown SP came in picture, people's loyalties changed..

Again the problem is with the audience too , tyana bhangadi, lafdi, sasu sun , kitchen politics, asle bursatlele vichar awadtat, MNB sarkhi faltu serial itke varsha top 5 madhey hoti, ditto Aggabai. If U look at the BARC ratings, yeu kashi and Aggabai have quite good ratings .

Apart from STAK, I don't think SP che shows kahi vegle ahet..

Honestly I enjoy romance, mhanun mala hey faltu family dramas Nahi awdat..I enjoy watching MHN , I don't find their romance balish ,infact it's quite bold for a prime time..

M sure , it's just. a temporary hinderance, ZM will bounce back..

Bacillusbadius thumbnail
Bacillusbadius thumbnail
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Hey baci.....

U won the award na..For most likes or most reactions to the post..

Have u checked it??

BhetuPunha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pr_b

I absolutely disagree ,ZMChe subjects chhan ahet, but conceptualization proper nahi..

Until mid last year, ZM shows were in top 5, it is only after lockdown SP came in picture, people's loyalties changed..

Again the problem is with the audience too , tyana bhangadi, lafdi, sasu sun , kitchen politics, asle bursatlele vichar awadtat, MNB sarkhi faltu serial itke varsha top 5 madhey hoti, ditto Aggabai. If U look at the BARC ratings, yeu kashi and Aggabai have quite good ratings .

Apart from STAK, I don't think SP che shows kahi vegle ahet..

Honestly I enjoy romance, mhanun mala hey faltu family dramas Nahi awdat..I enjoy watching MHN , I don't find their romance balish ,infact it's quite bold for a prime time..

M sure , it's just. a temporary hinderance, ZM will bounce back..

you are right to a large extent, pan apla problem topic nahich ahe na,  tya topics che execution ha ahe😎. The way ZM is executing their shows leaves a lot to be desired IMO.

MNB used to be a good show but it deteriorated rapidly🤡, while AKKK is almost on similar topic but it is much more well written than MNB and the moment I think it is derailing it bounces back as it happened in Isha's segment😎.

As far as the audience is concerned, watching a particular channel is a habit 😆and people don't break that habit unless the channel really degrades in it's quality or some other channel ups it game👍🏼. ZM lost the quality they boasted of  🤢while Rajwade sir made rapid changes until he found the winning combination of TV shows⭐️.

For instance in my house it used to be ZM 😎but now it is SP👍🏼, the fact that they don't even watch Home Minister on ZM is shocking 😲 for me bcoz growing up HM was the only permanent fixture, now it is not.

Ek Ghar Manterlel  was a really good show that ended 🤢before it explored it's full potential. Zee network ne EGM cha dusra part anlach nahi, tyani anla RKC-3😆 . Channel head needs to understand which show to bet on😒.

If ZM thinks that OTT platforms are going to be the future then they might not be very right🤡, TV will always dominate, IMO. I do hope ZM bounces back with good shows☯️.

Edited by BhetuPunha - 3 years ago
BhetuPunha thumbnail

Quite a melodious title track ⭐ ,  thanks for posting 👍🏼

BhetuPunha thumbnail

That is female lead of hey Man Bawre and male lead of MNB. Both look quite different 🤡