Marathi Serial Title Songs

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 18 days ago

Of the Marathi TV shows currently on, the title song I like the most is Saang Tu Ahes Kasmiley20.

Please post title songs of Marathi TV shows in the threadsmiley14, does not matter if the TV show is old or new or the channel it is from.


Saang Tu Ahes Ka ? smiley16


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99EqiyzkM3Y

Posted: 16 days ago

Bedhund Manachi Lahar . I have not seen this show smiley13 but I liked the title song smiley20. From what I gather  BML was telecast on ETV Marathi in 1999smiley3. If anybody has episodes of this show plz upload on YouTubesmiley10. Here is the title song


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbpCPhR9udI

Posted: 16 days ago

Nupur mhanun ek show yaycha Manasi Salvi, Rima Lagoo, etc hote tyaat. Tyacha title track khup chan hota. Pan youtube var te sapdat nahiye mala unfortunately. So just posting the lyrics here as I remember...


जसे वाजती नुपूर सुखाचे 

दुःखाची ती किण किण असते 

तोच आरसा असतो रे पण 

छवी वेगळी उगाच दिसते 


कसा एकटा असतो माणूस 

सोबत असूनही सारे काही 

ओंजळ दिसते भरलेली पण 

ओंजळीत त्या काही नाही 


तसा सरळ ही नसतो रस्ता 

नशीब ही नसते सरळ तसे 

कळतही नाही ऋतू सारखे 

बदलत जाती दिवस कसे 


जसे वाजती नुपूर सुखाचे ... 



Mala even Maza Hoshil Na cha pan title track avadto. It has a very fresh & romantic feel to it (title track baghun mi ha show baghyacha murkhapana kelasmiley442-3 episodes madhech me OUT!!smiley36)


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgaB8n5Bj3U&ab_channel=AaryaSAOfficial

Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by The.Lannister


Nupur mhanun ek show yaycha Manasi Salvi, Rima Lagoo, etc hote tyaat. Tyacha title track khup chan hota. Pan youtube var te sapdat nahiye mala unfortunately. So just posting the lyrics here as I remember...


जसे वाजती नुपूर सुखाचे 

दुःखाची ती किण किण असते 

तोच आरसा असतो रे पण 

छवी वेगळी उगाच दिसते 


कसा एकटा असतो माणूस 

सोबत असूनही सारे काही 

ओंजळ दिसते भरलेली पण 

ओंजळीत त्या काही नाही 


तसा सरळ ही नसतो रस्ता 

नशीब ही नसते सरळ तसे 

कळतही नाही ऋतू सारखे 

बदलत जाती दिवस कसे 


जसे वाजती नुपूर सुखाचे ... 



Mala even Maza Hoshil Na cha pan title track avadto. It has a very fresh & romantic feel to it (title track baghun mi ha show baghyacha murkhapana kelasmiley442-3 episodes madhech me OUT!!smiley36)


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgaB8n5Bj3U&ab_channel=AaryaSAOfficial


Nupur che lyrics apratimach ahetsmiley10, thanks for posting itsmiley20.

In fact it some parts of Nupur remind me of a poem in another TV show Bheti Lagi Jeevasmiley14.

Maza Hoshil Na cha title track pan mastach ahe smiley16 unfortunately serial farach bakwas ahey. smiley36

Manasi Salvi is from Kaay Ghsdle Tya Ratri , right ?

Edited by BhetuPunha - 16 days ago
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by BhetuPunha


Bedhund Manachi Lahar . I have not seen this show smiley13 but I liked the title song smiley20. From what I gather  BML was telecast on ETV Marathi in 1999smiley3. If anybody has episodes of this show plz upload on YouTubesmiley10. Here is the title song


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbpCPhR9udI

Bapare it was released in 1999smiley3 mala athvat nahi kuthparyant pahila mi ha show.. I just can recall 1-2 blurred memories of itsmiley4 I feel so old nowsmiley36

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by HydroxyGroup


Bapare it was released in 1999smiley3 mala athvat nahi kuthparyant pahila mi ha show.. I just can recall 1-2 blurred memories of itsmiley4 I feel so old nowsmiley36


I don't know for sure if it was released in 1999smiley26, some say 1999.

At IMDB it is 2003-2004smiley20, but the title is Bedhund Manachya Laharismiley36.

At Ankush Chaudhari's Wikipedia page BML release date is 2002smiley20. So most probably it is somewhere after 2000 and not 1999 smiley17

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankush_Chaudhari#Television

Edited by BhetuPunha - 15 days ago
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by BhetuPunha



I don't know for sure if it was released in 1999smiley26, some say 1999.

At IMDB it is 2003-2004smiley20, but the title is Bedhund Manachya Laharismiley36.

At Ankush Chaudhari's Wikipedia page BML release date is 2002smiley20. So most probably it is somewhere after 2000 and not 1999 smiley17

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankush_Chaudhari#Television

It must be released around char divas sasuchesmiley36yess  after 2000.. during those years at my home we used to watch etv so I just have blurred memories of etv Marathi shows.

Edited by HydroxyGroup - 15 days ago

Zee Marathi 


Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
Maza Hoshil Na - new serial on Zee Marathi

pencil Hetp   stackexchange 466   eye 28373

Hetp 466 28373 2 days ago mishkil88
Sundara Mana Madhye Bharli - Colours Marathi

pencil 10smriti   stackexchange 551   eye 27160

10smriti 551 27160 a day ago dipalimanish
Chandra Ahe Sakshila - SB Upcoming serial - Colors Marathi

pencil Hetp   stackexchange 535   eye 35761

Hetp 535 35761 4 days ago sameerph
Shubh Mangal Online - New Serial on Colors Marathi

pencil Hetp   stackexchange 700   eye 47977

Hetp 700 47977 a day ago mishkil88
Aga Bai Sunbai - New Serial - Zee Marathi

pencil Hetp   stackexchange 108   eye 10736

Hetp 108 10736 4 days ago iluvusakshi

Topic Info

8 Participants 37 Replies 1270Views

Topic started by BhetuPunha

Last replied by surajhere

FORUM QUICK JUMP

up-open TOP