Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sofna

New EDT

Has everyone finished throwing all the πŸ“š   in the library at Shaurya's head? πŸ˜†

I am still stuck at that  cup of chai. Chai fenkho ACP pe aur cup Shaurya ke sar par phodoπŸ˜•

FortunaMajor thumbnail

How many of you are ready to bury Shaurya in the deeper grave that he is going to dig for himself tomorrow? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ashwariya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Humara forum is phirse on fire πŸ€£. Show ne itna content dia hai kya kare πŸ€£πŸ€£. 

Im disappointed humne aaj shaurya ke harr ek line par post nahi banaya πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (sarcasm) 

πŸ˜†

ashwariya_98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FortunaMajor

How many of you are ready to bury Shaurya in the deeper grave that he is going to dig for himself tomorrow? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I might have to skip that πŸ˜† can't like Shaurya after he says all that. I might start shipping Anokhi And Ahir then πŸ€£ #AnoHir πŸ˜†

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

I am still stuck at that  cup of chai. Chai fenkho ACP pe aur cup Shaurya ke sar par phodoπŸ˜•

I’m still stuck here too!!!! πŸ˜‚ this chai needs to be extra garam

ashwariya_98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juwii29

I’m still stuck here too!!!! πŸ˜‚ this chai needs to be extra garam

Yeah...for a change, iss baar ACP jalega

Juwii29 thumbnail

I watched the library scene again. And I can’t. I cringe at his words. πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

ashwariya_98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juwii29

I watched the library scene again. And I can’t. I cringe at his words. πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

I rewatched the whole episode and stopped right at the "samajh sab aata hai..par natak innocent banne ka karna hai na..wahi toh work karta hai". 

Then I closed Hotstar and I was like  kaash yeh scene aaj khatan ho jaata. Subah 6 baje uthkar gaali nahi dene ka mann nahi karta fictional character ko πŸ€£. 

FortunaMajor thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashwariya_98

I might have to skip that πŸ˜† can't like Shaurya after he says all that. I might start shipping Anokhi And Ahir then πŸ€£ #AnoHir πŸ˜†

If I get #Anohir nightmares tonight I am blaming it on youπŸ˜†

Juwii29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashwariya_98

I rewatched the whole episode and stopped right at the "samajh sab aata hai..par natak innocent banne ka karna hai na..wahi toh work karta hai". 

Then I closed Hotstar and I was like  kaash yeh scene aaj khatan ho jaata. Subah 6 baje uthkar gaali nahi dene ka mann nahi karta fictional character ko πŸ€£. 

omg me too. Right when he got to that line I was like shaurya baas, please stop. After I rewatched the episode before to make myself feel betterπŸ˜‚