Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Also p opl shaming Shahid for not wanting to date an actress are actually doing the same by shaking a home maker.. both are exactly the same

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Shahid is being shamed (as I understand it) because he was hypocrite enough to date 2 high-profile actresses and then claim he wouldn't marry one. Also, IIRC, he did ask PC and KK to conform to his  ideas.

Maybe it's the experience of dating the two high profile actresses that made him realize he didn't want to marry one๐Ÿ˜†

Well ya.. he did make them vegetarians๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: Fallen-Embers

What on Earth!?

He said it is inconvenient when an actor is dating an actress, coz the relationship does not get enough time. What's wrong with that? He's a person who is allowed to have an opinion about whom he wants to or does not want to date. 

With that being said, the comment does have a sour grapes vibe to it. 

Agreed.

@bold: I think he was trying not to spill the beans cuz relationships are personal and you can never tell why they didn't work out....... so it looked to me like he was trying to be tightlipped while KJo was gleefully sipping on his coffee and enjoying putting Shahid on the spot. 

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

An individual's choice, whatever it is, should never be looked down upon.. if women or even men want to be homemakers, that's entirely up to then and their partners..  no third person gets to have a say in this.. 

And doing nothing towards contributing it is hogwash... Sustaining success also requires a stable personal life.. Mira is raising two kids and also managing the house..  she is definitely contributing to the lifestyle, just not financially.. 

And no it shouldn't be looked down upon.. not in elite class, not in any other class.. none of us really get to decide what educated women should be doing

Not every choice deserves respect. Unless someone is not working because they have a physical condition, is pursuing some creative hobby, or is preparing for some exams. 

Except for these reasons, being at home despite being an able-bodied and skilled individual has no excuse. 

And Meera doesn't need to be a housewife to raise kids or manage the home...she has an army of servants like I said. Middle-class working women manage just as well with little to no help. 

Women like Meera are nothing but privileged brats who just love to live a life of luxury off of someone else's earning. First dad's, now hubby's. 

Even a middle-class housewife must be working ten times harder than snooty privileged elites like Meera. 

Edited by Mahisa22 - 3 years ago
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahisa22

Not every choice deserves respect. Unless someone is not working because they have a physical condition, is pursuing some creative hobby, or is preparing for some exams. 

Except for these reasons, being at home despite being an able-bodied and skilled individual has no excuse. 

And Meera doesn't need to be a housewife to raise kids or manage the home...she has an army of servants like I said. Middle-class working women manage just as well with little to no help. 

Women like Meera are nothing but privileged brats who just love to live a life of luxury off of someone else's earning. First dad's, now hubby's. 

Wow.. you actually belittled every women chosing to focus on her kids and house๐Ÿ˜† excellent

Shaming Shahid for not dating career oriented women while simultaneously shaming a homemaker.. excellent work there๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by zehreeli.kheer - 3 years ago
Fallen-Embers thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mo0nLighting

Agreed.

@bold: I think he was trying not to spill the beans cuz relationships are personal and you can never tell why they didn't work out....... so it looked to me like he was trying to be tightlipped while KJo was gleefully sipping on his coffee and enjoying putting Shahid on the spot. 

Yeah, KJo was like "I got tea for my next promo" ๐Ÿ˜†

I think the "don't date them" just slipped out, and Karan jumped on it. Shahid was trying to be diplomatic and all that, but it didn't quite work. ๐Ÿ˜† 

Fallen-Embers thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow.. you actually belittled every women chosing to focus on her kids and house๐Ÿ˜† excellent

Shaming Shahid for not dating career oriented women while simultaneously shaming a homemaker.. excellent work there๐Ÿ˜†

Hey, it's fine coz they're rich af. ๐Ÿ˜†

But honestly, who wouldn't want that ๐Ÿ˜† Give me a life of luxury anyday. Lol. 

Can you read? I said there are exceptions. Many people choose not to work because they have physical condition, are preparing for government exams (UPSC etc.) OR focusing on some creative hobby.

I also said that middle-class women still do plenty of work in their households, but women like Meera do not. Women like Meera are just slackers with nothing to do except shop and take spa baths all day. 

Do read my post again.

Also, Shahid deserves to be shamed for his MCP-like comment. 

Edited by Mahisa22 - 3 years ago
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thriller Tribe

homemakers have lot to contribute to the society financial contribution is not the only contribution 

its high time people starts respecting others choices 

shahid clearly says that he does not wants to date people from same profession but would rather date someone from different proffesion what is so wrong with that? 

do people who have problem with his statement also have problem with actresses like anushka madhuri and juhi not marrying an actor but someone from other professions inspite of dating actors in past 

Edited by Krishnapanchali - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Fallen-Embers

Yeah, KJo was like "I got tea for my next promo" ๐Ÿ˜†

I think the "don't date them" just slipped out, and Karan jumped on it. Shahid was trying to be diplomatic and all that, but it didn't quite work. ๐Ÿ˜† 

Exactly. ๐Ÿ˜† Not only did it not work, it created a commotion such as this thread.