Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HearMeRoar thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: pali001

Nobel in literature and peace ... Talk to me only if this other areas . 

Rrright. Litt doesn't count

pali001 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Rrright. Litt doesn't count

well you think saif is a better deal than shahid , clearly we value different things . I roll my eyes at your taste too . 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: pali001

well you think saif is a better deal than shahid , clearly we value different things . I roll my eyes at your taste too . 

Behen, they're both bad acc to me. I'm just saying Saif is not exactly a climbdown compared to Shahid.

But Rabindranath Tagore's contribution is what you just dismissed as insignificant. I believe you'll find a lot of eyerolls at that worldwide. 

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago
mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

God, Shahid is such a sexist, misogynistic man.

Glad that Priyanka and Kareena dumped his sorry ass.

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kaya65

🤢

not date them🤢 cant believe that sonakshi was laughing at this👎🏼

No wonder kareena and priyanka dumped his sorry ass

Hey I just wrote the same thing😆

aish. thumbnail

Wait...I remember this..didn't he just say that he doesn't want to date an actress? And that he wants to be with someone in another profession or something? I remember he even defended actresses when Karan said their attention is divided or something...

Nothing wrong with that. He just said he wants something different since he's dated actresses already. I feel the same way too infact, wouldn't marry someone who is doing the same thing as me.

Edited by aish. - 3 years ago
Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

well, guys marrying younger females is the norm. The other way around doesn't happen often. Thats how we have so many instances of 80 year olds having fun with 25+ year olds. See, guys can be shallow that way. They'd rather be with a woman who's not already over the hill. Young able willing women fit the bill. 😉

as for saif khan and kareena, they deserve each other. Both suck. She's got inspid looks, while he's old. If his pedigree is all you're excited about, she could have done better. There are lots of guys who are old, richer than that loser will ever be, and ready to croak. 😂

and nick jonas. Give them a few years. He'll still be a young pup. But she wont be able to keep up with the action he'll want. Know what i mean?  😉😂

I think PC is a dominant partner in a relationship.. that’s why a younger guy would work for her.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aish.

Wait...I remember this..didn't he just say that he doesn't want to date an actress? And that he wants to be with someone in another profession or something? I remember he even defended actresses when Karan said their attention is divided or something...

Nothing wrong with that. He just said he wants something different since he's dated actresses already. I feel the same way too infact, wouldn't marry someone who is doing the same thing as me.

I feel the same.. it’s not like he hates them or anything.. he has dated them and seems like he has a genuine reason.

aish. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

I feel the same.. it’s not like he hates them or anything.. he has dated them and seems like he has a genuine reason.

Yeah I really don't think he was being sexist.

And the title is def misleading because actresses aren't the only working women around. He clearly said 'another profession'.

Originally posted by: mintyblue

God, Shahid is such a sexist, misogynistic man.

Glad that Priyanka and Kareena dumped his sorry ass.

He didn't say anything offensive at all. He literally said that he is done dating actresses and would rather date someone from a different p-r-o-f-e-s-s-i-o-n. Making time for each other is important in relationships and that doesn't work when actresses are at their career peaks... when their schedules jam packed and beyond. It makes sense from his perspective. Like Deepika during that year she delivered multiple blockbusters, she must have been a zombie when she wasn't working just out of pure exhaustion... she wouldn't have been able to handle a relationship on top of that. This applies to men too though... so I don't know why people are looking for gender bias in his statement.