fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

smiley2 I think she will.  Most actresses don’t even retire anymore.  She might take a hiatus and come back.  What do you think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lostsoul11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

She has female cop film & intern in her lineup. Idt she will stop working.

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fazgostoso

smiley2 I think she will.  Most actresses don’t even retire anymore.  She might take a hiatus and come back.  What do you think?

It never even occurred to me that she might stop working (I doubt she will but..etc). 

I'm so used to seeing her...kind of everywhere really. Every terrible IIFA/Filmfare function video usually has her face in the thumbnail, even during her hiatuses after her SLB films, she was very much relevant and her future projects were discussed. 

In her struggler days, the papers used to ironically push her and Sonam as a duo together - I remember they did this magazine spread with Hema Malini and a bunch of older stars and that's when people sort of realized the 2000s actresses were fading. 

Now it's all her and Alia being discussed (and ofc there's the element of their husbands too). 

I'm saying this as someone who's seen more of Kat and Anushka's films than DP's (there's no major personal attachment on my part), but I genuinely cannot really imagine modern Bollywood with Deepika Padukone in a retired/semi-retired state. That's crazy. . 

Anushka had been angling into production (again, I remember reading blinds about her stage mom wanting her to start a production ages ago)

Kat has always been more about her star image, and she has her brands like Kay Beauty doing amazing. 

Maybe I'm getting old. 

Lostsoul11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

It never even occurred to me that she might stop working (I doubt she will but..etc). 

I'm so used to seeing her...kind of everywhere really. Every terrible IIFA/Filmfare function video usually has her face in the thumbnail, even during her hiatuses after her SLB films, she was very much relevant and her future projects were discussed. 

In her struggler days, the papers used to ironically push her and Sonam as a duo together - I remember they did this magazine spread with Hema Malini and a bunch of older stars and that's when people sort of realized the 2000s actresses were fading. 

Now it's all her and Alia being discussed (and ofc there's the element of their husbands too). 

I'm saying this as someone who's seen more of Kat and Anushka's films than DP's (there's no major personal attachment on my part), but I genuinely cannot really imagine modern Bollywood with Deepika Padukone in a retired/semi-retired state. That's crazy. . 

Anushka had been angling into production (again, I remember reading blinds about her stage mom wanting her to start a production ages ago)

Kat has always been more about her star image, and she has her brands like Kay Beauty doing amazing. 

Maybe I'm getting old. 

We all are getting oldsmiley20 I genuinely feel Deepika can pull off a Bebo 2.0 . 

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fazgostoso

i hope she keeps working 

priya185 thumbnail

She will continue balancing both

Lostsoul11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharaban

Ask the clown..

Ohhh, ok wait, she is a faaaaamiinishht, so most probably wont give two hoots about his opinion, just like she dont give two hoots to Ranveer whenever around Ranbir, even till now 

😁

Why so harsh words for Baba ? 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Will she move the needle ? 

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I think she'll aim for HW projects, jee jaan se juti hai team uskismiley36

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2