P&P Part III - Page 118

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

@Shradha, Kavi, Gauri, Anitha, didn't the Mathurs have a girl to help at home? I remember dadi had an issue with her also. She is the kind who'll never be pleased with anything. I don't get why bua had to let Viveka know. I'm sure she has enough sense to know that her parents wouldn't want to trouble her, and plus there are plenty of people to look after Anu. Shows that Viveka has always been the go to person, the one who has been trusted to do the right thing. Even when bua was not well, it was Viveka who had gone over to be with her. I think that is what she misses in her current address, that feeling of being wanted for herself. 

I have no idea where these two are going with their relationship. But if Raanav wants to hang on to her then he'll need to speak up. It is the truth that they got married for his dad, irrespective of what their feelings might be. 

bakwas_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Of course these characters are not perfect..it is more of a reflection of how many of us are 😊

You are absolutely correct that he tries to just diffuse the situation by joking or something else never really addressing the problem. He cannot ask his mother to leave but it his responsibility to shut her up when she is unreasonable and unfair. Which she is many times. 

Anu is as much grandfathered into the beliefs that mother and dil have specific roles and duties. If he really believed that Savi as a "daughter" can pick half the bill then he should have insisted  and argued (given it is Anu's income that was picking the bill). He did not because maybe he also thinks that he being the "eldest son"..it is his responsibility !  

It is conflating of issues...where predefined roles of eldest son and his wife becomes most important. If one believes that all children have equal responsibility irrespective of gender and seniority this would be a non issue.

Honestly the two are not getting younger..and the family would benefit from hired help...given their home is a hotel

" She feels she doesn't  deserve him. "

Interesting thought...she thinks she is inferior to him? Why because of his looks and wealth? But that holds no importance to her. Intellect she knows she is as good or surely much better.😋

Edited by bakwas_serial - 2 years ago
cheers2all thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bakwas_serial

" She feels she doesn't  deserve him. "

Interesting thought...she thinks she is inferior to him? Why because of his looks and wealth? But that holds no importance to her. Intellect she knows she is as good or surely much better.😋

I think she's in awe of Raanav and considers herself to be plain Jane. In the looks department, that is. She had even imagined Naina to be a better fit when he was visiting the Mathurs few days after their wedding. Plus her confidence is in the dumps since Kharagpur rejection. Wealth holds no importance to her, but she is aware of the difference between their social status. He has been very vocal about it in their initial interactions. Their marriage took place because of Satyen's health. Whenever she brings it up, Raanav vaguely shows his displeasure, but he hasn't ever told her explicitly what she and the marriage means to him. Maybe he is a man of few words and his actions speak way louder than words, but probably Vi wants to be reassured in clear words that for him, their marriage doesn't have an expiry date. So I feel Vi thinks Raanav has married her only for his father's sake and the attraction.

barrister thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Naina had returned home and found the help crying.

I think they do have a help for cooking and cleaning. But they also have a lot of chores and a lot of guests and familial obligations.

My guess would be that Anu is the type of person who doesn't wait for a help.. if she sees something's to be done, she'll probably start doing it herself! She overworks herself, both at home and office, and is careless towards her health.

Well, she surely needs more help at home, better ways to manage that madhouse and probably a diet of DADI DETOX as well! 😊

It was nice to see Naina involved with her family, though.

“KYON beta she will run a bunch of tests”

Typical parent reaction! She does need to get thoroughly checked. I hope it's just exhaustion and carelessness and not some serious issue.

I don't mind Viveka's reaction..

Yes, she should've spoken to her parents before setting off that way, they would've reassured her that it's not as bad.. but then it's hard to be rational about a parent's health scare.

I was irritated at knowing Bua informed her. But then, in her place, I would want to be informed about my parents poor health immediately too!

sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

New thread is available..! 😊

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonalgupta2004

New thread is available..! 😊

Link? 

bakwas_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She tells him in every opportunity that the marriage is because of his dad and good sex ..expressing her own fears/insecurities. Yup both need to be honest..not just him. 😍

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

How did Anu neglect her medicines? She is a busy person with a lot to deal with, so medicines can not be ignored.

And why does she have to wash the clother for chachu and Garima? Can't Garima do it? With the whole family at home, Bua had to interrupt Viveka on her trip?