Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

I doubt it....is photo mein toh kahin nahin hai Amma....shaayad woh bas phone kar legi.....lol....this seems to be all about Tripathis wanting to do another celebration for Imlie....lol

Adi kya find out karega....bas clueless hi ghoomta rahega gol gol😆

Ahh yes adi probably will be too busy in making moon feel special  or finding another gift for imlia ji and asking for credit ðŸ˜† pretty sure AC will do some other tamasha 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

I guess caz he answered the other day the same thing ke characters  layered hain feel organic hai.. dobara repeat nahi kia also he seemed in total different mode yahan toh random jawab diye jaa raha tha ðŸ¤£ yes restless is something that is consistent in he few bytes I have seen ðŸ˜†.he seemed to be trolling mostly in this like the whole saatvik mahaan vichaar wala answer or yeh random jawabs ðŸ¤£

Lol yes they might do body doubles ya all those random kidnapping missing tracks but woh abhi durr ki baat hai toh why think of it I hope original cast rahe and adi inlie ka jo hona hai original  ke saath hi  ho .. baaki toh the original is 1300+ episodes  itna durr ka kisne dekha hai rofl and who can stick for so long given ITV  ka twists and turns  ðŸ˜†

LOL why not? Sochne pe tax hai kya? ðŸ˜›......It's an obvious thought to occur when he is talking about being more focused on movies.....but mujhe koi khaas attachment nahin hai either way....jaana hai toh jaaye😆.....show ki kismat mein jitni der jo bhi likha hoga, ho jaayega. But yeah the kind of restless person he appears to be from his IVs, aise log max 200-250 epis tak hi last karte hain😆

Original ke hisaab se waise bhi nahin chal rahe yeh log. Original mein teeno ka equation alag tha I guess and wahaan the ML wasn't so touchy-feely with the second wife.....lol.....yahaan pe dono relationships ko zyada parallel mein dikhaa rahe hain. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Edit:: just saw this 

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/imlie-lead-gashmeer-mahajani-on-transitioning-from-marathi-cinema_173938

So he is.already doing his film shoots saath main😆 bada stamina hai bhai.. 6 episodes a week and films🤣

LOL oh achha so he's doing day/night shoots.....burnout na ho jaaye is rate pe😆

Waise it helps that Imlie has such a big cast ki aur bahut characters hain with which to fill up the scenes in any given epi.....and agar isko break hi dena hai toh Imlie ka college track dhang se dikhaa do, give her more one on one interactions with other characters.....Sumbul has the charisma to carry all of it. But the writers would rather keep the focus on dono couples ke parallels and the mystery of when the secret will be out....lol toh wohi kheenchenge. 

Anyways, seems like he appreciates that Imlie isn't the typical hamming wala daily soap....lol so shaayad kar le manage show with that in mind to stay on....baaki creative differences in the past with another PH made me think ki yahaan pe GUL MAATA hain😆....unka ego sooner or later kisi na kisi se takraayega hi😆

Edited by AreYaar - 3 years ago

LOL why not? Sochne pe tax hai kya? ðŸ˜›......It's an obvious thought to occur when he is talking about being more focused on movies.....but mujhe koi khaas attachment nahin hai either way....jaana hai toh jaaye😆.....show ki kismat mein jitni der jo bhi likha hoga, ho jaayega. But yeah the kind of restless person he appears to be from his IVs, aise log max 200-250 epis tak hi last karte hain😆

Original ke hisaab se waise bhi nahin chal rahe yeh log. Original mein teeno ka equation alag tha I guess and wahaan the ML wasn't so touchy-feely with the second wife.....lol.....yahaan pe dono relationships ko zyada parallel mein dikhaa rahe hain. 

Arre  koi tax nahi hai ðŸ˜ƒ am just generally saying ke apun ko itna durr  ka padi nahi hai jab kuch hoyega  dekh lenge way ðŸ˜† baat wohi hai ke attachment abhi uss hadh tak nahi hai  😅 give us good few months woh bhi record breaking ho jaayega aaj kal ki hissab se where 2 hafte nahi last karta kuch 

LOL oh achha so he's doing day/night shoots.....burnout na ho jaaye is rate pe😆

Waise it helps that Imlie has such a big cast ki aur bahut characters hain with which to fill up the scenes in any given epi.....and agar isko break hi dena hai toh Imlie ka college track dhang se dikhaa do, give her more one on one interactions with other characters.....Sumbul has the charisma to carry all of it. But the writers would rather keep the focus on dono couples ke parallels and the mystery of when the secret will be out....lol toh wohi kheenchenge. 

Anyways, seems like he appreciates that Imlie isn't the typical hamming wala daily soap....lol so shaayad kar le manage show with that in mind to stay on....baaki creative differences in the past with another PH made me think ki yahaan pe GUL MAATA hainsmiley36....unka ego sooner or later kisi na kisi se takraayega hismiley36

🤣 yeh toh koi shak hi nahi hai🤣 Matlab gul will find a way to screw  over the show and characters kisi na kisi tarah she just have a knack for it  bechari kitna bhi try kar le at some point isse control nahi hota😆 So far toh managing well aage pata chal hi jaayega soon.enough when they will start getting bored of playing the characters  and the show isme bhi gul  ko experience hai  apne heroes ko Bhagane  ka ðŸ¤£ NM ko chodke sab hi bhaage hain🤣

AreYaar thumbnail

🤣 yeh toh koi shak hi nahi hai🤣 Matlab gul will find a way to screw  over the show and characters kisi na kisi tarah she just have a knack for it  bechari kitna bhi try kar le at some point isse control nahi hota😆 So far toh managing well aage pata chal hi jaayega soon.enough when they will start getting bored of playing the characters  and the show isme bhi gul  ko experience hai  apne heroes ko Bhagane  ka ðŸ¤£ NM ko chodke sab hi bhaage hain🤣

LOL yes, we all know Gul ka track record....but waise woh Kulfi waale show ka Mohit bhi toh nahin bhaaga....NM is not the only one😆. So there are some small exceptions to Gul's ability of managing to make her heroes quit😆.

Waise so far woh sense aaya nahin how closely Gul is even involved with this one....day to day toh nahin lagta kuch khaas.....Atif seems to be running it mostly on his own. 

LOL yes, we all know Gul ka track record....but waise woh Kulfi waale show ka Mohit bhi toh nahin bhaaga....NM is not the only one😆. So there are some small exceptions to Gul's ability of managing to make her heroes quit😆.

Waise so far woh sense aaya nahin how closely Gul is even involved with this one....day to day toh nahin lagta kuch khaas.....Atif seems to be running it mostly on his own. 

Haan for now gul seems to be keeping her social  distance  from both her shows which is frankly  better  than her actively  being  involved  and taking things on ego and ruining  them pretty  quick  *touchwood * 

AreYaar thumbnail

Oh I just read that blind show is getting YHC ka slot.....lol YHC ka demotion kar diya to 6 pm😆.....matlab jaldi patta cut hoga phir inka. 

Oh I just read that blind show is getting YHC ka slot.....lol YHC ka demotion kar diya to 6 pm😆.....matlab jaldi patta cut hoga phir inka. 

Ho hi jaana chahiye waise bhi show main kuch hai toh nahi random.thriller mode main rehte hain with such bad actors with no connection and no continuity 

Too late to discover this gem but what a beautifully song ... I kinda want to mix it so bad but yeh pata on who 

https://youtu.be/7ODrsDrl3qk