Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

Oh behna ðŸ¥³ we got a nice new color finally Yaya for some complaining in that new feature thread jaldi se fix kar dia  yayyyyyy

No more pukey green ...🤣 though I wish koi green ya blue ka shade dete caz bohat saare ranks  have the same pinky tone difference nahi pata chalta ðŸ˜† but still  better 

AreYaar thumbnail

LMAO she is really just too cute *touchwood touchwood*......the balloon wala "O Imliyaaa" was especially🤣

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Oh behna ðŸ¥³ we got a nice new color finally Yaya for some complaining in that new feature thread jaldi se fix kar dia  yayyyyyy

No more pukey green ...🤣 though I wish koi green ya blue ka shade dete caz bohat saare ranks  have the same pinky tone difference nahi pata chalta ðŸ˜† but still  better 

Wooohooo ðŸ¥³.....just saw this....haan it's similar to some of the other pink/magenta shades but anyday chalega over the pukey green....yay yay😃😆

I saw they changed bechaare Goldie waalon ka color also from that gandaa poop green.....lol unko bhi ab light orange sa de diya hai kuch.

AreYaar thumbnail

Too late to discover this gem but what a beautifully song ... I kinda want to mix it so bad but yeh pata on who 

https://youtu.be/7ODrsDrl3qk

Aww lovely song! Such a sweet melody and lyrics......I feel like mixing it too but kispe karun wohi samajh nahin aa raha😆. 

Adi-Imlie ke abhi itne scenes nahin to mix on this.

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Aww lovely song! Such a sweet melody and lyrics......I feel like mixing it too but kispe karun wohi samajh nahin aa raha😆. 

Adi-Imlie ke abhi itne scenes nahin to mix on this.

Haina itna sweet song ðŸ˜† mohalle wala couple  bhi toh aasan nahi  hai  dhoondna..   

LMAO she is really just too cute *touchwood touchwood*......the balloon wala "O Imliyaaa" was especially🤣

Hahaha yes such a cutiepie * pulls her cheeks*  girl finds a way tonhave fun and keep everyone around  her happy 

Wooohooo ðŸ¥³.....just saw this....haan it's similar to some of the other pink/magenta shades but anyday chalega over the pukey green....yay yay😃😆

I saw they changed bechaare Goldie waalon ka color also from that gandaa poop green.....lol unko bhi ab light orange sa de diya hai kuch.

Yup Goldie  bhi nikal gaye finally but ab har koi is like humara bhi humara bhi ðŸ¤£ even woth otherwise good colors.. shukar hai humara badla bas baaki jo marzi kare ðŸ˜†

🤣 This is such a fun segment with malini ka cameo in it ðŸ¤£ God ST you strong bacha kaise maze se MD ko godh  main utha ke khadi thi ðŸ¤£ I was like beta teri kamar toot jaayegi ðŸ¤£ and GM pulling their leg ke tv pe kya kar rahe ho dono🤣

Ughb at that lame pawri  meme recreation at the start for sbs log I hate and want the trend to die already so skip first 20 secs ðŸ¤£

Mostly it is offscreen onscreen ka bad itna bola ke adi will take imlie for his room tour as  she gets upset on party to fix her mood ðŸ¤£

ST ne offscreen bhi kya mast chop kar do GM ki ke main chup nahi rehti  lihaaz karti hoon aapki Umar ka🤣

🤣🤣 

https://youtu.be/w4bnDgPZNt8

AreYaar thumbnail

🤣 This is such a fun segment with malini ka cameo in it ðŸ¤£ God ST you strong bacha kaise maze se MD ko godh  main utha ke khadi thi ðŸ¤£ I was like beta teri kamar toot jaayegi ðŸ¤£ and GM pulling their leg ke tv pe kya kar rahe ho dono🤣

Ughb at that lame pawri  meme recreation at the start for sbs log I hate and want the trend to die already so skip first 20 secs ðŸ¤£

Mostly it is offscreen onscreen ka bad itna bola ke adi will take imlie for his room tour as  she gets upset on party to fix her mood ðŸ¤£

ST ne offscreen bhi kya mast chop kar do GM ki ke main chup nahi rehti  lihaaz karti hoon aapki Umar ka🤣

🤣🤣 

https://youtu.be/w4bnDgPZNt8

Aww cute segment....Mayuri-Sumbul are very cute offscreen...bilkul behno waala hi affection hai😆

ROFL@ GM trying to call himself God offscreen in the beginning😆..... Achha CHOP kiya Sumbul ne umar ka lihaaz bolke....har segment mein "chhoti hai chhoti hai" bolta rehta hai toh aaj Sumbul ne BUZURG status de hi diya aur iski khwaish puri kar di😆.....

LOL SBB waale trying to ask typical questions about offscreen bonding but I don't think either GM or Sumbul are good at answering those kind of questions....they always seem stumped when asked to talk about that😆.....kuch awkward sa ajeeb sa joke maar dete hain har baar. Too bad for them that their pairing is getting popular toh yehi questions aayenge SBB/SBS waalon se ab😆.

Anyways, it was funny when GM was saying yeh mujhse darti hai and Sumbul was like yeh inki khushfehmi hai....lol....and the bit when the interview lady asked Sumbul ki are you enjoying all the attention of the show revolving around you and Sumbul ekdum statue awkward banke khadi thi since GM was pulling her leg from the side😆.....bechaari bacchi ko sataate rehte hain😆.

GM humesha dono ladies ki bonding dekhkar alag tangent maarne lagta hai.....haha but good that Mayuri responded to that and told him ki woh pyar se rehte hain aur yeh dono behno ke beech mein aa gaya😆. 

As for onscreen.....lol@ Adi ka room tour....since Malini is standing there, looks like she only is telling Adi to go and bring Imlie for a room tour😆

Yeh pawri meme recreation kya hai? Another random social media viral gimmick? Sometimes I'm so glad I'm clueless about most of this faltugiri😆