Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: aryapdane

I'm so sorry this took so long. I had to do a few things before I could sit and write this. I hope you guys like this. Lemme know what you thought of it.. 😅

Happy reading

Part 6

Then Vir went and sat beside Purvi, gently taking her hand, and looked at her as she looked back… 

His eyebrows were drawn together in a slight frown and his jaw flexed, as if he was working on saying something but hesitating. Purvi tried to ignore the tingling of the skin on her hand, where his hand touched her and opened her mouth to ask the question that had been troubling her since the moment he had come home. 

"Aren't you angry?"

Mukhiji's frown deepened. "Why would I be angry?"

His gaze on her face felt like a physical caress and for a moment Purvi forgot what she had wanted to say as she allowed herself to fall under its spell. His eyes had enchanted her since the first moment she had met him, drawing her in and changing the tempo of her heart. She could gaze into them for hours on end. 

But I don't have any right to, Purvi thought with some bitterness. And she would never have that right. I can only ever love Sakshi. His words echoed in her head on a loop. 

"Bawrii?"

His question brought her back to the present. 

"You must've gone to Delhi for some important work. And this prank…"

The corner of his mouth lifted in a small smile. He shook his head and rose to his feet. Purvi instantly missed the warmth of his hand. 

"I think we both know why I went to Delhi."

She felt a panic rise in her chest at his reply. For some reason she had convinced herself that Mukhiji would never address what had happened between them the other night and somehow, she would be able to believe that she hadn't said those three words out loud to him and damned herself forever. 

Even now, she had a hard time understanding her motivation for confessing her feelings to him. One moment she had been looking at him and the words had tumbled out of her mouth. As if keeping her feelings, her love for him hidden for one moment more would kill her. And telling him had felt good. So good that she hadn't been able to stop herself from repeating the three words again and again. She had wanted him to know her truth. She had wanted the whole world to know her truth. 

But it hadn't lasted. Telling him had only brought her a sea of sorrow that she did not know how to navigate. For he had told her that he could never love anybody but his first wife, shattering that small hope in her that one day he'd be ready to love again, that he'd be ready to love her. 

"I'm sorry," she blurted out before whatever courage she had in her, deserted her. "I'm so sorry."

Mukhiji turned towards her, his expression twisting with confusion and Purvi noticed for the first time the stubble on his face, the hair that was in a disarray. He had said he had rush here from Delhi after getting Vaibhav's call. Because he was concerned for her? 

Purvi, you idiot. There you are, once again building false hopes

"Why are you apologizing?"

"I'm sorry for falling in love with you. For saying all that, that day. I shouldn't have… You told me the very first day of our marriage that you loved Sakshi Ji and I still behaved like a fool. You are right. I'm utterly mad. I'm sorry if I've hurt you in any way… I'm so sorry." She wiped the tears leaking from her eyes, hating that she couldn't stop them. 

He dropped on his knees in front of her, his hands holding her hands once more. 

"Bawrii.. yeh tu kya keh rahi hain?" His fingers found her chin and he lifted her face so Purvi was once again looking into his eyes. "There's nothing wrong with your feelings…"

He trailed off but their eyes remained locked, filling the silence in the room with the sound of her heart battering her ribcage. Or perhaps it was the sound of his heart. His head bent closer to her and she held her breath, afraid that any movement, even the rise and fall of her chest will break the moment and he'd be lost to her once more.

But lose him, she did. He turned away the next moment and Purvi could feel him withdrawing from her, going back to his Sakshi. 

"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have said you were mad for feeling what you did. And I know that you'll find someone else one day. You'll fall in love again and you'll forget all about me."

Purvi put on a bright smile for him, a grin that hurt her cheeks as she nodded, stifling the question she wanted to ask him. That if what he was saying was true, how come he couldn't fall in love again? 

Mukhi is very stubborn arya.... 

I wish purvi asked him the same question.... Then what will mukhi say.... 

This is amazing again arya... I am in purvir land now.... 

Nezuko thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ye purvi ke dil ki nai mere dil ki tutne ki awaj thi🥺🥺🥺 (sorry for the cheesy line)

But still you broke my heart🤧🤧

I am glad that you didn't brush it off and continue the conversation where it was left 

Writing was too good 👌👌

When she start crying I thought he gonna kiss her😅😅 but nai mukhiyaji ek hi kam ata mafi mangne ka🙄🙄

Arya❤❤❤👌👌👌

Nezuko thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil

Tum meme banao uspe and let asma share it to them.... 

Ha😆😆

aryapdane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Mukhi is very stubborn arya.... 

I wish purvi asked him the same question.... Then what will mukhi say.... 

This is amazing again arya... I am in purvir land now.... 

Thank you ji. Thank you. 

Maine socha ki purvi ko puch ki lena chahiye phir socha, mukhi ko bhi kitna hi pareshaan kare hum log. Prank se heart attack toh aane hi wala tha ab purvi sawal jawab bhi kare toh pagla hi jayega bechaara. 

aryapdane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nezuko

Ye purvi ke dil ki nai mere dil ki tutne ki awaj thi🥺🥺🥺 (sorry for the cheesy line)

But still you broke my heart🤧🤧

I am glad that you didn't brush it off and continue the conversation where it was left 

Writing was too good 👌👌

When she start crying I thought he gonna kiss her😅😅 but nai mukhiyaji ek hi kam ata mafi mangne ka🙄🙄

Arya❤❤❤👌👌👌

@bold-- kya expectations hain tumhare. Tumhein lagta hai woh kar sakta woh? Purvi kar degi

Thanks so much. 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Thank you ji. Thank you. 

Maine socha ki purvi ko puch ki lena chahiye phir socha, mukhi ko bhi kitna hi pareshaan kare hum log. Prank se heart attack toh aane hi wala tha ab purvi sawal jawab bhi kare toh pagla hi jayega bechaara. 

mukhi pe bada taras AA raha had tumhe.... Bechari purvi ko kitna pareshan kar raha hai... 😡

Acha I want to continue this... Can I post in the evening.... 

Nezuko thumbnail

@bold-- kya expectations hain tumhare. Tumhein lagta hai woh kar sakta woh? Purvi kar degi

Thanks so much. 

A girl can only dream is it too much to ask

Ab ff me bhi nai milega to kaha milega 🤣🤣🤣

Nezuko thumbnail

mukhi pe bada taras AA raha had tumhe.... Bechari purvi ko kitna pareshan kar raha hai... 😡

Acha I want to continue this... Can I post in the evening.... 

@bold 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nezuko

A girl can only dream is it too much to ask

Ab ff me bhi nai milega to kaha milega 🤣🤣🤣

Nezu... 🤣🤣

Nezuko thumbnail

🙈🙈🙈