Amaraddict thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Potterhead_05

Part 5.

"key hua bawri NE... "

"Bhabhi ka accident hua hai.... "

"key bol raha hai tu... Abhi aadhe ghante pehle hi use Maine dekha tha... "

haa bhayya uske baad hi hua... Bohut khoon beh gaya hai Bhaiyya.... Hum unhe hospital leke aaye hai...icu me hai Bhabhi.... "

"ICU me.... Mean abhi nikal raha hoon.... "

Virender was out of the room before the call had ended. His heart was thudding so fast he could almost feel it burst out.

"Baawri please...not again...baawri please" was all he could think.

" Munshi ji I need to go back immediately"

"But Mukhiya ji that deal-"

"Munshiji right now....you can handle the deal"

"Ji mukhiya ji"

All the way back Vir tried to relax himself with fail. 

Vir thought- "Maybe it was a small accident... but Vai had said bohot khoon beh Gaya...nope... nothing would happen to her... Main Kuch na hone dunga usse, ek baari bhagwaan Sakshi ne cheen Chuke mujhse, ab phir se NAA...oh no what was this...no... what he felt for Sakshi could not be the same for purvi, I only love Sakshi...par baawri....

An unknown fear, or rather a forgotten fear resurfaced, making it hard for him to sit in the car while he reached the hospital.

As soon as he reached the hospital, he rushed towards the ICU, where Yogi and Vai were standing with dead pan looks.

"What happened!? Where is she? Is she okay? How? When? WHAT HAPPENED??!

"Bhaiya it's urgent that we go home rn, we will tell you everything just come...Bhabhi..." Yogi said, not meeting Vir's eyes.

"Yogi Vaibhav bol toh-"

"Bhaiya, I and Yogi bhaiya came on a bike, you just follow us in your car" Vai cut Vir off, looking everywhere but at him.

Vir couldn't help but notice how his heart remembered every detail about his baawri, esp when she was last in the hospital, but his mind tried to deny everything, saying it was just that he cared for her coz she was his children's teacher and friend.

What Vir didn't notice, though, was how Yogi and Vai were glancing at each other as if they were saying much less than they knew.

"Baawri!!" Vir said, almost shouted, as he stormed in the house.

Mama and Prakashi came out hearing this and Prakashi said "Vir please don't shout, we will-"

"BAAWRI--PURVI!", he shouted this time, even though he knew that she won't respond.

And then...........

Purvi came running out , her eyes wide and red. She could have recognized that voice anywhere.

On seeing Vir a hundred thoughts were running through her mind. What was he doing here? Why did he come back if he wanted to stay away from me? He can only ever love Sakshi... At this last thought she froze, her heart again feeling as if ice broke into shards inside.

Vir was standing as if struck...and then what he did surprised himself also.

He rushed across the room, reached purvi and flung his arms around her and held her like he never meant to let go. All that in front of the whole family.

But Purvi didn't hug him back, though her hands ached to do so, her heart ached to do so, but her brain said "he can only ever love Sakshi don't get any wrong hope, you will heart yourself more all the way"...

Vir then pulled back, suddenly aware of what he did, but only a little. He held purvi a bit back and looked at her, deep and clear and everything fell away and just the two of them were there. Then without saying anything he held her hand very tightly, and asked the family to follow them to their room.

Then he took her and went up. All the way Purvi just looked at him blankly, her face revealing nothing but her eyes...her eyes said so much....

"Ahem ahem..." Yogi said, he was sat the door with everyone else.

" Haan aa jao Sab....now tell me everything...yo kaise Lagi usse? ICU jaisi Chot na hai yo...Sab sach Chahiye manne"

Vir said, now that he was out of his trance, the truth was dawning slowly.

"Bhaiya ekdum clear hai, him Sab be aap pe prank Kiya...bas Bhabhi ki iske baare mein Nahi pata tha..." Yogi said and cracked into laughter, Vaibhav joining him, then mama Sarkar and then Prakashi.

" Yeh Kaisa prank that Yogi bhaiya? Vaibhav?" Purvi asked, speaking for the first time.

Vir just looked at her now... wasn't she happy that he was here?

"Yo laga kaise tanne?"

"Wo hum yahin par subah gir Gaye...Aapka Jo bistar niche rakha tha...Woh USS pe pair atak Gaya, koi Nadi BAAT Nahi hai..." Purvi said everything while looking forward, not at him.

"Bhaiya sacchi boo rage Sab aapko idhar bohot miss Kar rahe thhey...Bhabhi BHI bacche bhi....so hum me yeh Kiya, ab galat kya hai isme?" Vaibhav said

"Haan bhaiya jo bhi kaam hai wo hum kar denge...aap bas ghar se itne din dooor mat rahiye" said Yogi, again laughing.

Vir stood up and went to both of them...

"Gakat ke hai isme...ais ejhoot bol ke prank shank kar ke kitna darra diya pata hai, jaan nikal gayi thi maari" with this he acted as he was going to hit both of them but he pulled them into a side hug.

"Mastermind kaun tha?" Purvi asked, smiling softly.

Yogi jumped and sat beside her saying "aap manoge nahi bhabhi jaan...sab mama sarkar ka kaam hai...hum aur vai toh bas kalakar hain.."

Vir just looked at mama Sarkar hardly, while mama just shrugged innocently and went away, winking at him.

Prakashi also followed him, she was too full of happiness to see purvir together, she kissed purvi on the hand and left, giving vir a meaningful look.

Anjali on the other hand told Yogi "haan aap toh jeth ji ke jagah chale hi jaate khushi khushi...aapko hamari kahan oari hai" and pouted...

At this even purvi laughed, pushing yogi towards Anjali, while yogi looked so confused and shocked that Anjali actually talked to and about him...

Then yogi pulled vai and Anjali out of the room, calling out to vir " bhaiya bacche school gaye hain, all the best, lagta hai aapko bohot baate karni hogi..." And he left...

Then Vir went and sat beside Purvi, gently taking her hand, and looked at her as she looked back... 

Okay sorry bohot late hoon main and this is too long, but couldn't control myself....

This is  Vir's concern for his bawri 😭 I can vidualise everything yaar so beautifully penned down

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Part 5.

"key hua bawri NE... "

haa bhayya uske baad hi hua... Bohut khoon beh gaya hai Bhaiyya.... Hum unhe hospital leke aaye hai...icu me hai Bhabhi.... "

Virender was out of the room before the call had ended. His heart was thudding so fast he could almost feel it burst out.

"Ji mukhiya ji"

Vir thought- "Maybe it was a small accident... but Vai had said bohot khoon beh Gaya...nope... nothing would happen to her... Main Kuch na hone dunga usse, ek baari bhagwaan Sakshi ne cheen Chuke mujhse, ab phir se NAA...oh no what was this...no... what he felt for Sakshi could not be the same for purvi, I only love Sakshi...par baawri....

An unknown fear, or rather a forgotten fear resurfaced, making it hard for him to sit in the car while he reached the hospital.

As soon as he reached the hospital, he rushed towards the ICU, where Yogi and Vai were standing with dead pan looks.

"Bhaiya it's urgent that we go home rn, we will tell you everything just come...Bhabhi..." Yogi said, not meeting Vir's eyes.

"Yogi Vaibhav bol toh-"

"Bhaiya, I and Yogi bhaiya came on a bike, you just follow us in your car" Vai cut Vir off, looking everywhere but at him.

Vir couldn't help but notice how his heart remembered every detail about his baawri, esp when she was last in the hospital, but his mind tried to deny everything, saying it was just that he cared for her coz she was his children's teacher and friend.

What Vir didn't notice, though, was how Yogi and Vai were glancing at each other as if they were saying much less than they knew.

Mama and Prakashi came out hearing this and Prakashi said "Vir please don't shout, we will-"

"BAAWRI--PURVI!", he shouted this time, even though he knew that she won't respond.

And then...........

Purvi came running out , her eyes wide and red. She could have recognized that voice anywhere.

On seeing Vir a hundred thoughts were running through her mind. What was he doing here? Why did he come back if he wanted to stay away from me? He can only ever love Sakshi... At this last thought she froze, her heart again feeling as if ice broke into shards inside.

He rushed across the room, reached purvi and flung his arms around her and held her like he never meant to let go. All that in front of the whole family.

But Purvi didn't hug him back, though her hands ached to do so, her heart ached to do so, but her brain said "he can only ever love Sakshi don't get any wrong hope, you will heart yourself more all the way"...

Vir then pulled back, suddenly aware of what he did, but only a little. He held purvi a bit back and looked at her, deep and clear and everything fell away and just the two of them were there. Then without saying anything he held her hand very tightly, and asked the family to follow them to their room.

Then he took her and went up. All the way Purvi just looked at him blankly, her face revealing nothing but her eyes...her eyes said so much....

" Haan aa jao Sab....now tell me everything...yo kaise Lagi usse? ICU jaisi Chot na hai yo...Sab sach Chahiye manne"

"Bhaiya ekdum clear hai, him Sab be aap pe prank Kiya...bas Bhabhi ki iske baare mein Nahi pata tha..." Yogi said and cracked into laughter, Vaibhav joining him, then mama Sarkar and then Prakashi.

" Yeh Kaisa prank that Yogi bhaiya? Vaibhav?" Purvi asked, speaking for the first time.

"Yo laga kaise tanne?"

"Wo hum yahin par subah gir Gaye...Aapka Jo bistar niche rakha tha...Woh USS pe pair atak Gaya, koi Nadi BAAT Nahi hai..." Purvi said everything while looking forward, not at him.

"Bhaiya sacchi boo rage Sab aapko idhar bohot miss Kar rahe thhey...Bhabhi BHI bacche bhi....so hum me yeh Kiya, ab galat kya hai isme?" Vaibhav said

"Haan bhaiya jo bhi kaam hai wo hum kar denge...aap bas ghar se itne din dooor mat rahiye" said Yogi, again laughing.

"Gakat ke hai isme...ais ejhoot bol ke prank shank kar ke kitna darra diya pata hai, jaan nikal gayi thi maari" with this he acted as he was going to hit both of them but he pulled them into a side hug.

Yogi jumped and sat beside her saying "aap manoge nahi bhabhi jaan...sab mama sarkar ka kaam hai...hum aur vai toh bas kalakar hain.."

Vir just looked at mama Sarkar hardly, while mama just shrugged innocently and went away, winking at him.

Prakashi also followed him, she was too full of happiness to see purvir together, she kissed purvi on the hand and left, giving vir a meaningful look.

Anjali on the other hand told Yogi "haan aap toh jeth ji ke jagah chale hi jaate khushi khushi...aapko hamari kahan oari hai" and pouted...

At this even purvi laughed, pushing yogi towards Anjali, while yogi looked so confused and shocked that Anjali actually talked to and about him...

Then yogi pulled vai and Anjali out of the room, calling out to vir " bhaiya bacche school gaye hain, all the best, lagta hai aapko bohot baate karni hogi..." And he left...

Then Vir went and sat beside Purvi, gently taking her hand, and looked at her as she looked back... 

Okay sorry bohot late hoon main and this is too long, but couldn't control myself....

Jiya.... 🤗🤗

This is so damn the same what I had in my mind and u penned it down so good.... I just visualized it..... Now I really want this some day in our show...... Love u so much for this..... ❤️

Potterhead_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Am so glad you guys liked it🙈❤️ thank youuu

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nezuko

My girl jiya🤗

This was not expected 

Munshiji ko deal ki padi hai yaha vir ki jaan nikal rahi hai🤣🤣

Tumne yogi ko dialogue diye scene diye🤧🤧🤧 thank you so much

Vir ke sath prank man mamaji pitne wale the vir ke hatho bach gaye😂😂

Nezu my meme queen.... This is epic... Yogi and vir.... 🤣🤣

Yogi should have some dialogues yaar.... 

Nezuko thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil

Nezu my meme queen.... This is epic... Yogi and vir.... 🤣🤣

Yogi should have some dialogues yaar.... 

Sri🤗🤗❤❤

I just want one conversation between yogi and vir is it too much to ask🤧🤧🤧 

Koi post banate hai asma bhejde makers ko

nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

A job well done, you three👏

I really do want purvi to confess, loud and clear in the show whenever she realizes her feelings rather than bottling them up from the fear of rejection.

Virender here is struggling. His denial stemming from his refusal to let go of sakshi. I really liked him holding onto her kamarbandh.

Now, why does he think its just infatuation on her part. Young she is, but not a fool. He is the fool here😆

Distance makes the love sweeter (if it is REAL!) so all mukhi did was intensity his feelings too.🥱

Poor guy, mama sarkar really did a number on him. Dhyaan se bhai, kahin vir ko attack na aa jae🤣

Now, I wonder whhat will happen next

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Part 5.

"key hua bawri NE... "

"Ji mukhiya ji"

"Yogi Vaibhav bol toh-"

And then...........

"Yo laga kaise tanne?"

It's lovely Jiya ❤️👏

So the bros hv played a prank on Vir and he freaked out and restless to see his bawari ....awww

Awaitin the next part now

aryapdane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I'm so sorry this took so long. I had to do a few things before I could sit and write this. I hope you guys like this. Lemme know what you thought of it.. 😅

Happy reading

Part 6

Then Vir went and sat beside Purvi, gently taking her hand, and looked at her as she looked back… 

His eyebrows were drawn together in a slight frown and his jaw flexed, as if he was working on saying something but hesitating. Purvi tried to ignore the tingling of the skin on her hand, where his hand touched her and opened her mouth to ask the question that had been troubling her since the moment he had come home. 

"Aren't you angry?"

Mukhiji's frown deepened. "Why would I be angry?"

His gaze on her face felt like a physical caress and for a moment Purvi forgot what she had wanted to say as she allowed herself to fall under its spell. His eyes had enchanted her since the first moment she had met him, drawing her in and changing the tempo of her heart. She could gaze into them for hours on end. 

But I don't have any right to, Purvi thought with some bitterness. And she would never have that right. I can only ever love Sakshi. His words echoed in her head on a loop. 

"Bawrii?"

His question brought her back to the present. 

"You must've gone to Delhi for some important work. And this prank…"

The corner of his mouth lifted in a small smile. He shook his head and rose to his feet. Purvi instantly missed the warmth of his hand. 

"I think we both know why I went to Delhi."

She felt a panic rise in her chest at his reply. For some reason she had convinced herself that Mukhiji would never address what had happened between them the other night and somehow, she would be able to believe that she hadn't said those three words out loud to him and damned herself forever. 

Even now, she had a hard time understanding her motivation for confessing her feelings to him. One moment she had been looking at him and the words had tumbled out of her mouth. As if keeping her feelings, her love for him hidden for one moment more would kill her. And telling him had felt good. So good that she hadn't been able to stop herself from repeating the three words again and again. She had wanted him to know her truth. She had wanted the whole world to know her truth. 

But it hadn't lasted. Telling him had only brought her a sea of sorrow that she did not know how to navigate. For he had told her that he could never love anybody but his first wife, shattering that small hope in her that one day he'd be ready to love again, that he'd be ready to love her. 

"I'm sorry," she blurted out before whatever courage she had in her, deserted her. "I'm so sorry."

Mukhiji turned towards her, his expression twisting with confusion and Purvi noticed for the first time the stubble on his face, the hair that was in a disarray. He had said he had rush here from Delhi after getting Vaibhav's call. Because he was concerned for her? 

Purvi, you idiot. There you are, once again building false hopes

"Why are you apologizing?"

"I'm sorry for falling in love with you. For saying all that, that day. I shouldn't have… You told me the very first day of our marriage that you loved Sakshi Ji and I still behaved like a fool. You are right. I'm utterly mad. I'm sorry if I've hurt you in any way… I'm so sorry." She wiped the tears leaking from her eyes, hating that she couldn't stop them. 

He dropped on his knees in front of her, his hands holding her hands once more. 

"Bawrii.. yeh tu kya keh rahi hain?" His fingers found her chin and he lifted her face so Purvi was once again looking into his eyes. "There's nothing wrong with your feelings…"

He trailed off but their eyes remained locked, filling the silence in the room with the sound of her heart battering her ribcage. Or perhaps it was the sound of his heart. His head bent closer to her and she held her breath, afraid that any movement, even the rise and fall of her chest will break the moment and he'd be lost to her once more.

But lose him, she did. He turned away the next moment and Purvi could feel him withdrawing from her, going back to his Sakshi. 

"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have said you were mad for feeling what you did. And I know that you'll find someone else one day. You'll fall in love again and you'll forget all about me."

Purvi put on a bright smile for him, a grin that hurt her cheeks as she nodded, stifling the question she wanted to ask him. That if what he was saying was true, how come he couldn't fall in love again? 

Edited by aryapdane - 3 years ago
Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nezuko

Sri🤗🤗❤❤

I just want one conversation between yogi and vir is it too much to ask🤧🤧🤧 

Koi post banate hai asma bhejde makers ko

Tum meme banao uspe and let asma share it to them....