Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Part 4.

So guys here I present my version continuing the part written by arya... Don't throw chappals if you don't like it.... πŸ™

"ji mukhiji.... Mein intazam kar dunga.... "

Vir disconnected the call and leaned back on the chair but he can't come out of her thoughts...he just slept off there thinking about his bawri...his phone ring woke him up... 

"mukhiji intezam ho gaya hai... Kab nikalna hai aapko"

"abhi ke abhi munshiji...mein aa raha hun gadi tayyar kijiye... "

"ji mukhiji.. "

Vir disconnects the call and packs his stuff... He saw her sleeping...he was so into her thoughts that he don't even notice that she came and slept.... He went to her saw her..couldn't stop himself from caressing her beautiful face.... He can feel wetness near her eyes.... He cursed himself for making  her cry and go through all this... He pecked her forehead....

"manne maaf kar de bawri... "

Saying he just stormed out of the room..... 

Later in the morning.... 

Purvi woke up to see he is no where in the room... She saw few of his wardrobe is missing too.... She just took a deep breath and went down to prakashi... 

"maa... "

"arey tu aa gayi purvi....key hua Teri tabiyat thik hai na... "

"ji maa..hum thik hai... Bache... "

"wo dono to school chale gaye chinta na kar... "

"aur maa wo... Mukhiji... "

"virender to Delhi gaya hai na... Tanne na bataya usne.."

"Delhi... Nahi Hume nahi bataya unhone.. Wo kal raat jab baat hui tab.... "

Purvi stopped in middle...she understood why he went to Delhi suddenly...he wanted to escape from her... He din't want to be with her... She felt someone has pierced a knife in her heart... Thinking that he don't want to be with her... Her heart bleeded just by the thought that she have stay alone without him.... 

"key hua purvi.. "

"kuch nahi maa... Shayad hum so rahe The isoiliye wo hume bataye bina chale gaye... "

The days were just passing by missing each other... They got so used to each other that they can't stay without each others presence... 

Mukhi wanted to be with her but he don't want to get be her false hopes... He was missing her presence around him... He saw that he has packed her kamarband and her dupatta also with his stuff... He could feel her scent in the dupatta... He inhaled it... Dint want exhale her scent from him.... He recalled how she gets ready...how she puts the sindoor so lovingly and so proudly.... He was distracted with a phone call... It was video call from from juhi.... 

"baba... "

"bol chori... Kaise ho tum log... "

"hum sab thik hai baba... Aap kab aa rahe ho... "

He could see purvi in the background but can't see her clearly as the whole family was occupying the screen.... Purvi was dying to see his one glimpse but nobody was letting her to see her.... 

"baba boliye na... "

"haa aa jaunga beta... Bus kuch kaam hai wo ho jaue aa jaunga... "

All were talking in a queue with vir... But purvi was not in the queue... She wanted to see him but she can't snatch the phone.... Mean while manas took the phone from yogi....

"arey phone mujhe do na chachu... "

"haa le... "

"baba aapne sabse baat ki par hathi se nahi... Yeh lo baat Karo... "

He handed the phone to purvi.... Vir wanted the phone to land on her hands deep down in his heart.... But when she has the phone he dint say a word.... Purvi was just seeing him without uttering a word... It was like she just want to fill him in her eyes..... Vir wants to speak to her but again his love for Sakshi fore shadowed his love for purvi.... He was happy that he could see her... 

"acha manne kaam hai mean baad me baat karta hun.... "

Saying he disconnected the call and left a lone tear...

"manne khud na samajh aa raha ki mein kyun tujhse door na reh pa raha hun... "

Thinking about his bawri he was getting ready for the meeting.... His phone Rang again... This time it was vaibhav... 

"haa bol vaibhav... Abhi to baat hui na mhaari... Key hua.. "

"bhayya.... Bhayya... "

"arey key Bhaiyya Bhaiyya laga rakha hai... Key hua... "

"bhayya wo Bhabhi.... "

"key hua bawri NE... "

"Bhabhi ka accident hua hai.... "

"key bol raha hai tu... Abhi aadhe ghante pehle hi use Maine dekha tha... "

"haa bhayya uske baad hi hua... Bohut khoon beh gaya hai Bhaiyya.... Hum unhe hospital leke aaye hai...icu me hai Bhabhi.... "

"ICU me.... Mean abhi nikal raha hoon.... "

------------

So that's it guys.... Pata nahi kaisa hai... Hope u all like it..... 

aryapdane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Omg.. Mukhi ke bina yeh toh hospital pohoch gayi.

Very nice Sri. I loved it yaar. And what a cliffhanger you have given us. I think Potterhead_05 should continue this

Nezuko thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aryapdane

Omg.. Mukhi ke bina yeh toh hospital pohoch gayi.

Very nice Sri. I loved it yaar. And what a cliffhanger you have given us. I think Potterhead_05 should continue this

Phir se hospital but is bar mukhi pura pagla jayega😭😭🀣🀣🀣

aryapdane thumbnail

Guys.. Part 5 will come tomorrow. Potterhead_05 aka Jiya has reached her post limit so she can't post the update today. 

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I ll read it later on πŸ˜³ busy with family 

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

All the parts are wonderfully well written πŸ‘πŸ™Œ can't wait to find out what happens next β€οΈ

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Mostly a silent member on this forum but could stop myself from commenting here!

It was absolutely beautiful guys! The flow was just soooo smooth that it hard to believe 3 different people penned it down.

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Amazing updates everyone πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.....u gals did a great job❀❀❀

Keep it up πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Looking forward to updt 5 now

Potterhead_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Part 5.

"key hua bawri NE... "

"Bhabhi ka accident hua hai.... "

"key bol raha hai tu... Abhi aadhe ghante pehle hi use Maine dekha tha... "

haa bhayya uske baad hi hua... Bohut khoon beh gaya hai Bhaiyya.... Hum unhe hospital leke aaye hai...icu me hai Bhabhi.... "

"ICU me.... Mean abhi nikal raha hoon.... "

Virender was out of the room before the call had ended. His heart was thudding so fast he could almost feel it burst out.

"Baawri please...not again...baawri please" was all he could think.

" Munshi ji I need to go back immediately"

"But Mukhiya ji that deal-"

"Munshiji right now....you can handle the deal"

"Ji mukhiya ji"

All the way back Vir tried to relax himself with fail. 

Vir thought- "Maybe it was a small accident... but Vai had said bohot khoon beh Gaya...nope... nothing would happen to her... Main Kuch na hone dunga usse, ek baari bhagwaan Sakshi ne cheen Chuke mujhse, ab phir se NAA...oh no what was this...no... what he felt for Sakshi could not be the same for purvi, I only love Sakshi...par baawri....

An unknown fear, or rather a forgotten fear resurfaced, making it hard for him to sit in the car while he reached the hospital.

As soon as he reached the hospital, he rushed towards the ICU, where Yogi and Vai were standing with dead pan looks.

"What happened!? Where is she? Is she okay? How? When? WHAT HAPPENED??!

"Bhaiya it's urgent that we go home rn, we will tell you everything just come...Bhabhi..." Yogi said, not meeting Vir's eyes.

"Yogi Vaibhav bol toh-"

"Bhaiya, I and Yogi bhaiya came on a bike, you just follow us in your car" Vai cut Vir off, looking everywhere but at him.

Vir couldn't help but notice how his heart remembered every detail about his baawri, esp when she was last in the hospital, but his mind tried to deny everything, saying it was just that he cared for her coz she was his children's teacher and friend.

What Vir didn't notice, though, was how Yogi and Vai were glancing at each other as if they were saying much less than they knew.

"Baawri!!" Vir said, almost shouted, as he stormed in the house.

Mama and Prakashi came out hearing this and Prakashi said "Vir please don't shout, we will-"

"BAAWRI--PURVI!", he shouted this time, even though he knew that she won't respond.

And then...........

Purvi came running out , her eyes wide and red. She could have recognized that voice anywhere.

On seeing Vir a hundred thoughts were running through her mind. What was he doing here? Why did he come back if he wanted to stay away from me? He can only ever love Sakshi... At this last thought she froze, her heart again feeling as if ice broke into shards inside.

Vir was standing as if struck...and then what he did surprised himself also.

He rushed across the room, reached purvi and flung his arms around her and held her like he never meant to let go. All that in front of the whole family.

But Purvi didn't hug him back, though her hands ached to do so, her heart ached to do so, but her brain said "he can only ever love Sakshi don't get any wrong hope, you will heart yourself more all the way"...

Vir then pulled back, suddenly aware of what he did, but only a little. He held purvi a bit back and looked at her, deep and clear and everything fell away and just the two of them were there. Then without saying anything he held her hand very tightly, and asked the family to follow them to their room.

Then he took her and went up. All the way Purvi just looked at him blankly, her face revealing nothing but her eyes...her eyes said so much....

"Ahem ahem..." Yogi said, he was sat the door with everyone else.

" Haan aa jao Sab....now tell me everything...yo kaise Lagi usse? ICU jaisi Chot na hai yo...Sab sach Chahiye manne"

Vir said, now that he was out of his trance, the truth was dawning slowly.

"Bhaiya ekdum clear hai, him Sab be aap pe prank Kiya...bas Bhabhi ki iske baare mein Nahi pata tha..." Yogi said and cracked into laughter, Vaibhav joining him, then mama Sarkar and then Prakashi.

" Yeh Kaisa prank that Yogi bhaiya? Vaibhav?" Purvi asked, speaking for the first time.

Vir just looked at her now... wasn't she happy that he was here?

"Yo laga kaise tanne?"

"Wo hum yahin par subah gir Gaye...Aapka Jo bistar niche rakha tha...Woh USS pe pair atak Gaya, koi Nadi BAAT Nahi hai..." Purvi said everything while looking forward, not at him.

"Bhaiya sacchi boo rage Sab aapko idhar bohot miss Kar rahe thhey...Bhabhi BHI bacche bhi....so hum me yeh Kiya, ab galat kya hai isme?" Vaibhav said

"Haan bhaiya jo bhi kaam hai wo hum kar denge...aap bas ghar se itne din dooor mat rahiye" said Yogi, again laughing.

Vir stood up and went to both of them...

"Gakat ke hai isme...ais ejhoot bol ke prank shank kar ke kitna darra diya pata hai, jaan nikal gayi thi maari" with this he acted as he was going to hit both of them but he pulled them into a side hug.

"Mastermind kaun tha?" Purvi asked, smiling softly.

Yogi jumped and sat beside her saying "aap manoge nahi bhabhi jaan...sab mama sarkar ka kaam hai...hum aur vai toh bas kalakar hain.."

Vir just looked at mama Sarkar hardly, while mama just shrugged innocently and went away, winking at him.

Prakashi also followed him, she was too full of happiness to see purvir together, she kissed purvi on the hand and left, giving vir a meaningful look.

Anjali on the other hand told Yogi "haan aap toh jeth ji ke jagah chale hi jaate khushi khushi...aapko hamari kahan oari hai" and pouted...

At this even purvi laughed, pushing yogi towards Anjali, while yogi looked so confused and shocked that Anjali actually talked to and about him...

Then yogi pulled vai and Anjali out of the room, calling out to vir " bhaiya bacche school gaye hain, all the best, lagta hai aapko bohot baate karni hogi..." And he left...

Then Vir went and sat beside Purvi, gently taking her hand, and looked at her as she looked back... 

Okay sorry bohot late hoon main and this is too long, but couldn't control myself....

aryapdane thumbnail

Ah this is so good that I'm afraid to continue now.

Jiya you have done such a great job in describing Vir's state of mind. And Mama Sakkar pranking Vir was just awesome.