NaliniRao85 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Please update soon 

Potterhead_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Part 14

Her eyebrows drew together in a frown, her eyes darkening with a fear. "Mukhi ji, aap mujhe apne aap se dur toh nahi kar rahe?"

"Karna toh chahiye manne....par kar nahi sakta. Abhi tere yahan aane se pehle yahi soch raha tha ki tu ne kaisa jaadu kar rakha hai mhaare upar. Jahan bhi jaata hoon bas teri kami khalti hai, har samay kaisa adhoora sa ajeeb sa lagta rehta hai. Aisa Sakshi ke.... Sakshi ke jaane ke baad pehli baar ho raha hai. Jab tu paas hoti hai toh bas....bas tabhi ek sukoon, ek aaram sa milta hai, lagta hai tu manne pura kar rahi hai, jaise tere bina adhoora sa hoon main. Aur mhaara pura parivaar bhi..."

A silence followed. A silence so deep, that he could hear how fast her heart was beating, how both their heartbeats matched a rhythm. Purvi just looked at him, unable to say anything.

Sometimes it is easier to communicate through the eyes. And sometimes, it's a necessity.

Purvi's eyes were full of longing, desire, but more importantly, full of pure love and admiration and respect for the man who stood in front of her. Vir could read it all in her eyes and was lost in them, but stopped himself just as he was about to lean into her.

"Kuch bol baawri...key hua?

Main zyada bol gaya key?

Dekh jo bhi ho hamare beech...main jab tak tere liye jo feel karta hoon wo khud na samjh leta...ki main tere se pyaar karta hoon ya....tab tak main tere saath aise naa kar sakta...

Aisa lagta hai ki main khud clear hoon nahi par jab tujhe dekhu aise bina control ke kuch bhi kar deta....wo tere liye sahi na hoga...kyunki tu toh mujhse sach mein pyaar kar baithi hai...aur main tera istemaal na kar sakta-"

Just as he said this Purvi placed a finger on his lips. Sitting on the table, her eyes were on level with Vir's, and she could see the care, pain and conflict clear in his deep, alluring eyes.

"Aise kuch bhi mat boliye aap...

Hum aur kya kahe Mukhiji, aap ne hamare saare sapne poore kar diye. Hume koi aitraaz nahi aapke hume chhune se, aur aap hamara istemaal toh nahi kar rahe, isme hamari poori marzi hai. Aap ne hamare baare mein itna socha...itna kiya hai, humko aur kuch nahi Chahiye...kuch bhi nahi...

Aap jab bhi clear ho jaiye...bata dijiyega, koi jaldi nahi hai. Bas hume apne aap se door mat bhejiyega."

With this Purvi pulled him into a hug, burying her face in in his shoulder. As Vir's arms tightened around her, pulling her all over him, he whispered against her skin in the crook of her neck, "Tere jaisi biwi bhagwaan kisi ko na de...bas meri hi rahe tu. Mai ne tujhe ditna bhi dukhi kiya, sab maaf kar de baawri, sab maaf kar de-"

And suddenly the door struck open as Juhi and Manas burst in, dragging Sudha and Yogi with them.

On taking in the sight in front of them, both Sudha and Yogi turned away, covering their eyes with their hands.

"Hum ne kuch nahi dekha!" Both exclaimed.

Now, the reaction wasn't surprising, considering PurVir's position. Purvi was sitting on the table, hands clenched in Vir's shoulders and Vir so close to her...his arms all around her waist, their faces centimetres apart.

Both sprang apart, Purvi almost falling as she clamoured down the desk, trying to compose herself, normalise her hair and lipstick and reduce the swollen state of her lips. Vir almost banged his head at the cupboard nearby, as he sprang apart. Then something tugged at his hand. His kada was entangled in Purvi's saree, and as she pulled her anchal back properly, his hand at once was pulled towards her. 

As if things weren't awkward enough, both Sudha and Yogi started laughing, not able to control themselves while PurVir hastily untangled themselves and stood apart. Both looked like middle school students with detention. 

"Tum log yahan key kar rahe ho?

Aur saare idhar ghumo, aise kya udhar dekh rahe sab!" Vir said finally, after recovering his voice.

"Wo bhaiya...bhabhi...wo..." Yogi started. It was his and Sudha's turn to blush and feel awkward.

"Key wo wo kar raha...ib kuch bolega bhi?

Chor de tu....Sudha tu bata key hua!"

"Wo Mukhiji....hum chalte hain hum nahi pata kuch!" Sudha stammered and started going, her face red, when both Manas and Juhi stopped her.

Purvi, who till now had been looking like she wanted to bury a hole and disappear in it forever, looked at Sudha, smiling mischievously.

"Kya hua Sudha? Yogi bhaiya? Kuch toh bolo dono!" She said, having done everything to look as normal as possible.

"Arrey sab itna kyun Sharma rahe...main aur manas batate hain!" Juhi exclaimed.

"Dekhiye baba haathi...humlog ek game khel rahe thhey and usme do jan ka naam saath niklega toh unko din bhar saath rehke saare kaam saath mein karne padenge...ab chachu aur sudha mausi mana kar rahe..." Manas said sulkily, pouting with his cute face.

"Areey aisa kaise ho sakta hamare genda khargosh ki baat na maane koi...nahi yogi bhaiya sudha...not done yaar...karna padega Bola hai toh!" Purvi said, hugging Manas and Juhi.

"Anjali kahan se?" Vir asked.

"Chachi bahar gayi hai Jyoti didi ke saath, do din baad ayegi"

"Tab toh thik hai, na uss jalkukdi ko dikkat hogi na baccho ke game ko...reh le na Yogi...sudha tujhe koi dikkat?" Vir said, smiling internally.

If things worked his way, Vir would have married Yogi to Sudha instead of that insecure little piggy Anjali.

"Thik hai Mukhi ji..."

"Thik hai bhaiya..."

Both YoDha blushed and went away with the kids. When left alone, Vir brushed his fingers along the length of Pur's cheek bone, staring into those deep caramel eyes that had enslaved him since their first meeting. Purvi held his hand on her cheek, leaning into his touch. Then she abruptly turned and went away, before her actions could reveal much. And Vir was left staring after her, her earrings cupped in his other hand.

Potterhead_05 thumbnail

I know....long time no see...

So sorry for such a late update!!

But was missing writing here with the others and since the stand still here was becoz of me well....so sorry guys...

I have tried my best in this update.. hopefully you will like it...nahi pasand aaye toh maarna mat pls...

❤️❤️❤️✨✨✨❤️❤️❤️

Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Potterhead_05

I know....long time no see...

So sorry for such a late update!!

But was missing writing here with the others and since the stand still here was becoz of me well....so sorry guys...

I have tried my best in this update.. hopefully you will like it...nahi pasand aaye toh maarna mat pls...

❤️❤️❤️✨✨✨❤️❤️❤️

wonderful ❤️ I soo badly wanted someone to update this drabble series!

Jab Purvir disturb ho gye to I was like arre Yaar 🤣but you compensated it with yodha 🤩

Great work !!✨

natashathakur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Fabulous update n virendar confessed whatever he feels for her n she is happy listening to him n they were by kids n yogi n Sudha n both shock n didn't know how to react n they were embarassed n please pm me too n waiting for next update.

Potterhead_05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: natashathakur

Fabulous update n virendar confessed whatever he feels for her n she is happy listening to him n they were by kids n yogi n Sudha n both shock n didn't know how to react n they were embarassed n please pm me too n waiting for next update.

Glad you liked it!❤️

Sri will be updating the next part (hopefully)