Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aryapdane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil

mukhi pe bada taras AA raha had tumhe.... Bechari purvi ko kitna pareshan kar raha hai... 😡

Acha I want to continue this... Can I post in the evening.... 

Toh kya... mukhi hi toh meri jaan hain. Par haan purvi ko zyada pareshaan na kare.. 

Please. Although can I request something? Please give me jealousy wala track. Purvi ki zindagi mein Vipul ko wapas laado 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aryapdane

Toh kya... mukhi hi toh meri jaan hain. Par haan purvi ko zyada pareshaan na kare.. 

Please. Although can I request something? Please give me jealousy wala track. Purvi ki zindagi mein Vipul ko wapas laado 

Mukhi to hum sabki Jaan hai... 😆

Done...👍🏼

apurva... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aryapdane

I'm so sorry this took so long. I had to do a few things before I could sit and write this. I hope you guys like this. Lemme know what you thought of it.. 😅

Happy reading

Part 6

Then Vir went and sat beside Purvi, gently taking her hand, and looked at her as she looked back… 

His eyebrows were drawn together in a slight frown and his jaw flexed, as if he was working on saying something but hesitating. Purvi tried to ignore the tingling of the skin on her hand, where his hand touched her and opened her mouth to ask the question that had been troubling her since the moment he had come home. 

"Aren't you angry?"

Mukhiji's frown deepened. "Why would I be angry?"

His gaze on her face felt like a physical caress and for a moment Purvi forgot what she had wanted to say as she allowed herself to fall under its spell. His eyes had enchanted her since the first moment she had met him, drawing her in and changing the tempo of her heart. She could gaze into them for hours on end. 

But I don't have any right to, Purvi thought with some bitterness. And she would never have that right. I can only ever love Sakshi. His words echoed in her head on a loop. 

"Bawrii?"

His question brought her back to the present. 

"You must've gone to Delhi for some important work. And this prank…"

The corner of his mouth lifted in a small smile. He shook his head and rose to his feet. Purvi instantly missed the warmth of his hand. 

"I think we both know why I went to Delhi."

She felt a panic rise in her chest at his reply. For some reason she had convinced herself that Mukhiji would never address what had happened between them the other night and somehow, she would be able to believe that she hadn't said those three words out loud to him and damned herself forever. 

Even now, she had a hard time understanding her motivation for confessing her feelings to him. One moment she had been looking at him and the words had tumbled out of her mouth. As if keeping her feelings, her love for him hidden for one moment more would kill her. And telling him had felt good. So good that she hadn't been able to stop herself from repeating the three words again and again. She had wanted him to know her truth. She had wanted the whole world to know her truth. 

But it hadn't lasted. Telling him had only brought her a sea of sorrow that she did not know how to navigate. For he had told her that he could never love anybody but his first wife, shattering that small hope in her that one day he'd be ready to love again, that he'd be ready to love her. 

"I'm sorry," she blurted out before whatever courage she had in her, deserted her. "I'm so sorry."

Mukhiji turned towards her, his expression twisting with confusion and Purvi noticed for the first time the stubble on his face, the hair that was in a disarray. He had said he had rush here from Delhi after getting Vaibhav's call. Because he was concerned for her? 

Purvi, you idiot. There you are, once again building false hopes

"Why are you apologizing?"

"I'm sorry for falling in love with you. For saying all that, that day. I shouldn't have… You told me the very first day of our marriage that you loved Sakshi Ji and I still behaved like a fool. You are right. I'm utterly mad. I'm sorry if I've hurt you in any way… I'm so sorry." She wiped the tears leaking from her eyes, hating that she couldn't stop them. 

He dropped on his knees in front of her, his hands holding her hands once more. 

"Bawrii.. yeh tu kya keh rahi hain?" His fingers found her chin and he lifted her face so Purvi was once again looking into his eyes. "There's nothing wrong with your feelings…"

He trailed off but their eyes remained locked, filling the silence in the room with the sound of her heart battering her ribcage. Or perhaps it was the sound of his heart. His head bent closer to her and she held her breath, afraid that any movement, even the rise and fall of her chest will break the moment and he'd be lost to her once more.

But lose him, she did. He turned away the next moment and Purvi could feel him withdrawing from her, going back to his Sakshi. 

"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have said you were mad for feeling what you did. And I know that you'll find someone else one day. You'll fall in love again and you'll forget all about me."

Purvi put on a bright smile for him, a grin that hurt her cheeks as she nodded, stifling the question she wanted to ask him. That if what he was saying was true, how come he couldn't fall in love again? 

OMG, mai abhi se ro rahi hun yeh padh kar.. Painful yaar!.. But inevitable... Kisi na kisi din yeh show mein zaroor hoga.. 

aryapdane thumbnail

Originally posted by: apurva...

OMG, mai abhi se ro rahi hun yeh padh kar.. Painful yaar!.. But inevitable... Kisi na kisi din yeh show mein zaroor hoga.. 

True.. He is going to break her heart and I will be there with half my heart crying for purvi and the other half loving the angst 😂😂

Potterhead_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Aryaaaaaaaaaaa.....kya Likha hai...bacha liya aapne cliffhanger seeee....loved it...so beautiful i could see it right there...ab sri di jaldi se next part dede...bas aise hi chalta rahe...loving it really...❤️❤️❤️

aryapdane thumbnail

Originally posted by: Potterhead_05

Aryaaaaaaaaaaa.....kya Likha hai...bacha liya aapne cliffhanger seeee....loved it...so beautiful i could see it right there...ab sri di jaldi se next part dede...bas aise hi chalta rahe...loving it really...❤️❤️❤️

arre you set the scene so well ki mera kaam aasaan hogaya. 

ab sri ka intezaar hain. This is going really well.

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Very painful 🥺yet very beautiful 😍

Continue soon 😳

darkchocolates thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Read all the parts in one go..You guys are so Awesome and talented..👏

Damn this is painfully beautiful❤️ This is so dreamy.. I felt this was happening for real..

Please do continue..

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Part 7

Purvi put on a bright smile for him, a grin that hurt her cheeks as she nodded, stifling the question she wanted to ask him. That if what he was saying was true, how come he couldn't fall in love again? 

And the reality stuck her that he is thinking that her love is a mere infatuation which will end once she get someone else in her life... And that the final nail on the coffin.... 

"aapne Hume samajh kya rakha hai... "

"key ho gaya bawri... Gussa kyun kar rahi hai... "

"aapka pyaar pyaar aur humara... Ek baat samajh lijiye aaj... Aaap Hume pyaar kare ya na kare par aapka koi haq nahi banta ki aap humare pyaar ka apmaan kare... "

"par bawri... "

"haa bawri.... Aapki bawri... Aur kisiki nahi.... Yaad rakhna... "

Saying this she stormed out of the room... He was puzzled by her behavior.... What made her so angry that she said all this..... 

"pata nahi kya sochti rehti hai bawri... " which made him think of her words... Aapki bawri.... "mhaari bawri... " a smile crept on his just by thinking that she is his... But again his love for Sakshi brushed his thoughts and he came to reality... 

The next day it was a normal. Day for everyone.... Mukhi was waiting for some ppl from the nearby village who wanted to meet him for some development work... 

"mera nashta jaldi laga do...kuch log aa rahe hai miln waste... "

"haa haa... Sab bana diya hai purvi ne... Ya le mein paros Deti hoon... "

He saw purvi was not all looking at him since morning which was making him more restless... She was busy with kids feeding them...making them.ready for school.... And he was not at all her priority.... 

"ib jisne banaya hai wo bhi paros sakta hai na ma... Tu kyun chinta Karti hai.... "

He said too loud that whole haveli can hear and even purvi heard it but she give him a damn.... 

"chup kar... Bechari subah se bacho ke peeche lagi hai aaj unke pareeksha hai na isilye...."

Saying she gave him the breakfast... He ate his breakfast and left for the meeting which was about held in lawn.... Soon the ppl arrived and they started discussing.... Purvi came out with the servant with tea and some snacks.... Everybody greeted the mukhiyayni... But one person was more surprised to see her.... 

"arey purvi.... "

"Vipul... Tum yaha... "

"haa wo mukhiji se kuch development ki plans ke baare me baat karni thi.... Kaisi ho run... "

"hum thik hai...aur tum kaise ho... Aur kaka aur kaki kaise hai... "

Mukhi was surprised the way she was talking to the guy in front of him.... "koun hai yo... Jo bawri itna uchal uchal ke baat kar rahi hai... poochu... Ke na poochu... "

Purvi understood the look mukhi was giving.... 

"ji yeh Vipul hai... Humare Bachpan ke dost... Hum ek hi school me The... Air vipul yeh mukhi ji...h.. Hum...humare pati... "

The sound pati was so soothing to him that he forgot that he had a meeting and was just staring his wife.... He was distracted by purvi voice.... 

"arey vipul isme aloo hai... Tumhe aloo pasand nahi hai  na... Ruko hum tumhare liye kuch aur bhejte hai... "

Saying purvi left to get something else for vipul... Here mukhi was fuming with jealousy... "bawri ko bada pata hai ki iss chore NE key pasand hai key nahi... Apne pati ko to nashta bhi na parosa par dost ne sab apne haathon se paros rahi hai... "

So that's it guys... Hope u all like it.... 🙏

Amaraddict thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil

Part 7

And the reality stuck her that he is thinking that her love is a mere infatuation which will end once she get someone else in her life... And that the final nail on the coffin.... 

"aapne Hume samajh kya rakha hai... "

"key ho gaya bawri... Gussa kyun kar rahi hai... "

"aapka pyaar pyaar aur humara... Ek baat samajh lijiye aaj... Aaap Hume pyaar kare ya na kare par aapka koi haq nahi banta ki aap humare pyaar ka apmaan kare... "

"par bawri... "

"haa bawri.... Aapki bawri... Aur kisiki nahi.... Yaad rakhna... "

Saying this she stormed out of the room... He was puzzled by her behavior.... What made her so angry that she said all this..... 

"pata nahi kya sochti rehti hai bawri... " which made him think of her words... Aapki bawri.... "mhaari bawri... " a smile crept on his just by thinking that she is his... But again his love for Sakshi brushed his thoughts and he came to reality... 

The next day it was a normal. Day for everyone.... Mukhi was waiting for some ppl from the nearby village who wanted to meet him for some development work... 

"mera nashta jaldi laga do...kuch log aa rahe hai miln waste... "

"haa haa... Sab bana diya hai purvi ne... Ya le mein paros Deti hoon... "

He saw purvi was not all looking at him since morning which was making him more restless... She was busy with kids feeding them...making them.ready for school.... And he was not at all her priority.... 

"ib jisne banaya hai wo bhi paros sakta hai na ma... Tu kyun chinta Karti hai.... "

He said too loud that whole haveli can hear and even purvi heard it but she give him a damn.... 

"chup kar... Bechari subah se bacho ke peeche lagi hai aaj unke pareeksha hai na isilye...."

Saying she gave him the breakfast... He ate his breakfast and left for the meeting which was about held in lawn.... Soon the ppl arrived and they started discussing.... Purvi came out with the servant with tea and some snacks.... Everybody greeted the mukhiyayni... But one person was more surprised to see her.... 

"arey purvi.... "

"Vipul... Tum yaha... "

"haa wo mukhiji se kuch development ki plans ke baare me baat karni thi.... Kaisi ho run... "

"hum thik hai...aur tum kaise ho... Aur kaka aur kaki kaise hai... "

Mukhi was surprised the way she was talking to the guy in front of him.... "koun hai yo... Jo bawri itna uchal uchal ke baat kar rahi hai... poochu... Ke na poochu... "

Purvi understood the look mukhi was giving.... 

"ji yeh Vipul hai... Humare Bachpan ke dost... Hum ek hi school me The... Air vipul yeh mukhi ji...h.. Hum...humare pati... "

The sound pati was so soothing to him that he forgot that he had a meeting and was just staring his wife.... He was distracted by purvi voice.... 

"arey vipul isme aloo hai... Tumhe aloo pasand nahi hai  na... Ruko hum tumhare liye kuch aur bhejte hai... "

Saying purvi left to get something else for vipul... Here mukhi was fuming with jealousy... "bawri ko bada pata hai ki iss chore NE key pasand hai key nahi... Apne pati ko to nashta bhi na parosa par dost ne sab apne haathon se paros rahi hai... "

So that's it guys... Hope u all like it.... 🙏

Aapki bawri 😍😍 I could hear it so loud in her voice... Jealous Vir uff 🔥🔥🔥 ab pata chala jab kisi aur ko bhaav milta hai toh kaisa lagta hai. You Sakshi rant has always pierced her from inside.. aur jalo Virendra 🙈

Sri you just killed it. What a piece 👏 This is going so smooth and beautiful... please someone continue this jealousy wala yaar 👌👌