Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nephy thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: jodh57

and the poem scene where he had the clear indication of someone in Ridhima's life..( 2 bichade dil mile, ek ped thale) so conveniently he forgot 👏 

Yeah nice point out👍

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nephy

I seriously don't know what to say.

Those 50 episodes specially episodes till their marriage,I loved those episodes,I watched them like 1000 times so now I've to forget them to watch this serial,how can it be possible,people feel hurt for Riddhima and Vansh but I want to say I feel hurt for doing this to me.Now,I think that maybe watching an Ekta or gul's serial would not  have hurted me like this becoz I would've known what I getting myself into but here in this case it is a clear cut betrayal to Audience by makers.

They don't seem new to showbiz I am sure about it,they knew they are making a romantic thriller which would require high packed sequences outdoor shoots at the time of planning and corona wasn't there and it requires budget,so having corona around somewhere helped them to save their budget cutting down those heavy sequences so why are they making a mockery of the show by showing things in such cheap manner.It affects mood,today's CG what the hell was that,if they can't do it properly whats the need,lets show some normal place having that temple,but don't play with emotions in this way.

Now coming to the storyline,people want dark obsessive vansh,no doubt in that but it doesn't mean that people will not care about continuity,past sequences,no it not works like that and of course not at the cost of VRS's character.His revenge is justified but they should not include all these scenes of not being your first love and all,he very well knew that Riddhima is a SPY and there is someone who send her and of course she has some man in her life currently or in past to him maybe she was engaged,his clear interest in that ring bracelet of hers,his dialogues koi nazdeeki was clear cut indication of that,he know about her aversion to him and their relation,so whats that dialogue meant.It was a forced marriage,it was an announcement by VRS and then even after announcing of 3 days he got married in 2,just to catch the culprit  to the mastermind behind Riddhima,how conveniently writer forget that and on their wedding night also he said to angre ki agar use shera mil gya hota to vo laut ke shadi krne kyun ati,so he knew the reason of her for the marriage.Then all these dialogues and question of his,grumpiness making things absurd,let it keep revenge for the things like taking out Ragini,chip,watch about which he don't have knowledge,itself was a very big reason for revenge and of course about the movements afterwards their marriage when it was like mutual from both their sides to be in love and don't forget she tried like 4 times to tell the truth about her past.She never tried to tell about Ragini as much as I know, about that chip about how Ragini died so let's keep it till there or moreover her being in touch with Kabir still(thats also by the way absurd becoz Vansh keep on caring for Ragini like 3 years but just take on his controlling nature and giving benefit of doubt).

I have many things to say,I could write books on their super world class writing skills but let's just stop here.

I want to just say these things becoz prominently after watching today's episode these are disturbing me..I don't even want to move on rest of the episode .

@ Bold and specially underlined - ditto !

Thank you for venting out my frustration !!!

I can NOT connect to that word 'betrayal' in this show !

Pavi10989 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

He himself said to riddhima once that "y don't yo forget everything n do new start" wen she got hold of secret box of anu priya...I think he himself forgot his own words now...

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Hurt but not kill

Hurt Also I feel 

Due to kabir

Ahana did it by Kabir 's order.Thats why Vansh was so angry. I think.he told a lie to her that he tried to harm her.

Nephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

@ Bold and specially underlined - ditto !

Thank you for venting out my frustration !!!

I can NOT connect to that word 'betrayal' in this show !

Yeah I can understand that feeling.

So its new betrayal like new normal of shashu bhai.

I always think that if writing would've been good as much as acting,how beautiful this track could have been but then we are not that lucky in this matter.

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaSneha

Though we take it lightly but Ahana ne fasi se latka dia tha yar usko 

Just a vague thought. Ridhima might kill Ahana 

like she might try to harm Vansh at one point and to save him she might kill her or it can be Kabir too

dead or no dead is different

but then she will shoot and that proves her love which he accepts but then she rejects 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

I seriously don't know what to say.

Those 50 episodes specially episodes till their marriage,I loved those episodes,I watched them like 1000 times so now I've to forget them to watch this serial,how can it be possible,people feel hurt for Riddhima and Vansh but I want to say I feel hurt for doing this to me.Now,I think that maybe watching an Ekta or gul's serial would not  have hurted me like this becoz I would've known what I getting myself into but here in this case it is a clear cut betrayal to Audience by makers.

They don't seem new to showbiz I am sure about it,they knew they are making a romantic thriller which would require high packed sequences outdoor shoots at the time of planning and corona wasn't there and it requires budget,so having corona around somewhere helped them to save their budget cutting down those heavy sequences so why are they making a mockery of the show by showing things in such cheap manner.It affects mood,today's CG what the hell was that,if they can't do it properly whats the need,lets show some normal place having that temple,but don't play with emotions in this way.

Now coming to the storyline,people want dark obsessive vansh,no doubt in that but it doesn't mean that people will not care about continuity,past sequences,no it not works like that and of course not at the cost of VRS's character.His revenge is justified but they should not include all these scenes of not being your first love and all,he very well knew that Riddhima is a SPY and there is someone who send her and of course she has some man in her life currently or in past to him maybe she was engaged,his clear interest in that ring bracelet of hers,his dialogues koi nazdeeki was clear cut indication of that,he know about her aversion to him and their relation,so whats that dialogue meant.It was a forced marriage,it was an announcement by VRS and then even after announcing of 3 days he got married in 2,just to catch the culprit  to the mastermind behind Riddhima,how conveniently writer forget that and on their wedding night also he said to angre ki agar use shera mil gya hota to vo laut ke shadi krne kyun ati,so he knew the reason of her for the marriage.Then all these dialogues and question of his,grumpiness making things absurd,let it keep revenge for the things like taking out Ragini,chip,watch about which he don't have knowledge,itself was a very big reason for revenge and of course about the movements afterwards their marriage when it was like mutual from both their sides to be in love and don't forget she tried like 4 times to tell the truth about her past.She never tried to tell about Ragini as much as I know, about that chip about how Ragini died so let's keep it till there or moreover her being in touch with Kabir still(thats also by the way absurd becoz Vansh keep on caring for Ragini like 3 years but just take on his controlling nature and giving benefit of doubt).

I have many things to say,I could write books on their super world class writing skills but let's just stop here.

I want to just say these things becoz prominently after watching today's episode these are disturbing me..I don't even want to move on rest of the episode .

I agree

Yes we asked for a dark love story and we are happy to get it but then they should end the old chapters to begin a new one. 

However, what I feel is - he is completely working with the heart when it comes to Ridhima and the words which Kabir said has hit his weakest nerve; due to which he feels his way is right

His hurt is not about her being a spy or married as a task

his whole focus is now Kabir is her love and she did because he asked 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pavi10989

He himself said to riddhima once that "y don't yo forget everything n do new start" wen she got hold of secret box of anu priya...I think he himself forgot his own words now...

He might not think her past is related to his biggest enemy Kabir

he might have thought some stupid boy she might have liked

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Yeah I can understand that feeling.

So its new betrayal like new normal of shashu bhai.

I always think that if writing would've been good as much as acting,how beautiful this track could have been but then we are not that lucky in this matter.

Betrayal - Vansh is blind in Ridhima's love that he is seeing her mistakes as betrayal 

but then who really did to him - nothing 

Aaryan tried to kill Ishani baby - yet forgiven 

that is not a betrayal at all 

that's a random joke - hein Vansh

Nephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

I agree

Yes we asked for a dark love story and we are happy to get it but then they should end the old chapters to begin a new one. 

However, what I feel is - he is completely working with the heart when it comes to Ridhima and the words which Kabir said has hit his weakest nerve; due to which he feels his way is right

His hurt is not about her being a spy or married as a task

his whole focus is now Kabir is her love and she did because he asked 

Its getting seriously very difficult right now,why are they doing this...yesterday's complete episode was random,and now I heard they are gearing for one more dance sequence,frustration ho rhi hai kya krun....