Epi 161: Never Let Me Go - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by ria2794

ii don't think there could be a fight for rights in their case as vansh is not going to give her right to anyone. she knows vansh loves her immensely so there is no way she can claim that his heart belongs to someone else which she has to win over. 

Right in sense 

Family saying don’t know or you can’t stay in house 

She fights for to stay 

On those lines

Originally posted by Abhyudaya

I wanted revenge track because his anger is justified 

Now losing interest 

Feeling they are dragging 

I won’t comment on why everyone will not recognise her and all 

But then again just because they cannot shoot in different places in pandemic 

Doesn’t want Ridhima to stay in vr 

If Vansh left her 

She should start living her life than going back 

But that’s their love 

We speak about ego self respect and all 

But in this love nothing such you see 

Don’t know his games but why he’ll bent on first love 

She tried to say once about past love but he stopped 

His problem is it is Kabir 

Kabir brainwashed him 

It’s him who can unwashed it or some major happens and Vansh learns 

Can’t see more lagging 

Yes I didn't despise the track entirely but now I feel it's dragged 

How can he the mighty VR gets manipulated by him the ex bf??? I mean even he had Ragini, she wasnt his first either  so why everything has to apply on her??? 

She tried so many times and I don't know seriously idk how anyone can justify this even by the "he is feeling betrayed" dialogue because when you say I don't want to know about your past and dismiss someone's effort that mean you don't punish them for their Past😔  

Don't want her in VR and if she comes maybe after the partial amnesia where she only remembers Kabir and comes with him or remembers none and they bring her as a physiotherapist for someone. 

Originally posted by Abhyudaya

Right in sense 

Family saying don’t know or you can’t stay in house 

She fights for to stay 

On those lines

i will personally not prefer that as their love is not so swallow where she has to fight for living with him. 

Originally posted by SnehaSneha

Yes I didn't despise the track entirely but now I feel it's dragged 

How can he the mighty VR gets manipulated by him the ex bf??? I mean even he had Ragini, she wasnt his first either  so why everything has to apply on her??? 

She tried so many times and I don't know seriously idk how anyone can justify this even by the "he is feeling betrayed" dialogue because when you say I don't want to know about your past and dismiss someone's effort that mean you don't punish them for their Past😔  

Don't want her in VR and if she comes maybe after the partial amnesia where she only remembers Kabir and comes with him or remembers none and they bring her as a physiotherapist for someone. 

Yeah 

Couple of episodes were good 

But suddenly feeling the emotions of being story dragged 

This was unnecessary I felt 

Like mandir and all for that cliff scene 

She can do in vr house too 

Jump from terrace 

Hope next week they come with good plot 

i will personally not prefer that as their love is not so swallow where she has to fight for living with him. 

I too don’t prefer her being Prerna and fight 

But if makers show that 

Just thinking a loud

is it only me or there are others who also think that biggest punishment for vansh is that ridhima forgets him completely. i want it to happen now not after 50 episode where they have kissed and made-up because at will not show the intensity of vansh;s love for his bacchi.  for me what will he do if ridhima forgets him will decide how much he loves her.   

Me it's not just u I want vansh to suffer and she forgetting him would be the best 

Seriously he is avenging her because she married him as a part of a mission and he is not her first love?! 

Seriously Vansh?! 

Even Ridhhima isn't his first love and he even kept Ragini alive, treated her and took care of her to know his mom's murderer's name but not once that girl was jealous of Ragini and instead tried to help her. 

He is behaving like a madman

Ridhhu really needs to leave him

Or she should have fallen from that cliff and died

I can't think of any redemption for him right now.

Sorry for my relentless ranting🤔

Originally posted by Sunshine_nino

Seriously he is avenging her because she married him as a part of a mission and he is not her first love?! 

Seriously Vansh?! 

Even Ridhhima isn't his first love and he even kept Ragini alive, treated her and took care of her to know his mom's murderer's name but not once that girl was jealous of Ragini and instead tried to help her. 

He is behaving like a madman

Ridhhu really needs to leave him

Or she should have fallen from that cliff and died

I can't think of any redemption for him right now.

Sorry for my relentless ranting🤔

The foremost point is she was in love with Kabir 

Not having man in her life 

He is feeling her love is wrong 

Not justifying him but Kabir made him feel that way 

Hit his weakest nerve 

What I’m not liking is feeling like dragged

Today’s episode is not at all necessary 

I mean temple and all

She can also jump from vr terrace 

Dude..this is the same girl who wanted to rell you all...she started by saying that just like you dvdn I have a past..but what did you do? You just shur her by saying her past is not his concern...their present and future shall be together...so why...and its not her fault she was not in love with you when she married you...buy once she realised her love she was and is all yours....

But then..yeh jealouse Vansh dekhne mein mazaa a raha hai😂

Originally posted by Abida_angel

Dude..this is the same girl who wanted to rell you all...she started by saying that just like you dvdn I have a past..but what did you do? You just shur her by saying her past is not his concern...their present and future shall be together...so why...and its not her fault she was not in love with you when she married you...buy once she realised her love she was and is all yours....

But then..yeh jealouse Vansh dekhne mein mazaa a raha hai😂

Jealousy is good 

But today episode totally a filler I felt