Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Riansh

Sorry but more than upcoming episodes.

I'm Interested in laughing on today's scene 🤣😂🤣😂

Today filler + comedy scene 

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Today's episode was  and 🤣. VFX is a joke!

But I have to say that CV's are really under pressure cause they don't have any bank episodes cause today's episode was shot 2 days ago. And yesterday they didn't shoot bcus of Helly's birthday. And I was wondering why the entire team needed to take off bcus of that, but looking at today's bts, it seems like Helly is only shootingsmiley24. Hence the poor execution. 

It's high time Riddhima stops begging and explains his position as well. He forced to marry her, so how can he expect she loved him? He never really expected that either, so why now? He also had a past (Ragini), Riddhima was not jealous of that and accepted it. But you can't accept her having a past? I do understand that Vansh can doubt her love, since she came into the house cause as Kabir's lover. But she has proved millions of times that today her love is only Vansh. She has to explain how she felt in love with him, maybe. But looking at Vansh mental state, is high time Riddhima keeps a distance from VR and VR mansion. 

Edited by bahi. - 3 years ago
Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sorry teacher maine apna homework kiya tha par mai use ghar bhool aayi>>>>>>>>>>>> tumhe mujhse pehli nazar me pyar kyun nahi hui

Did riddhu forget that vansh fell of the cliff not FOR her but BECAUSE of her, this ishq me marjawan and falling off the cartoon VFX cliffs is really not tolerable

What was the need to bring the choreographer to the outdoor shoot when the result is THIS🤢

Riddhu is just like me, use zyada tareef hazam nahi hoti, yesterday I Praised her for being bold and today she's

Sorry but there's not a single thing I liked about today's episode, starting from the master child's monologue to the one and only self made punching bag's animated suicide👎🏼👎🏼

Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Haha like many others I have no clue whats going on it may still be a long game by Vansh for some big secret.

If the consequences is that Rhiddima  is injured and loses her memory then I want her to forget everyone in VR mansion, no Kabir and no Vansh and her life before the start of series...whatever it was.

Then let me see what MR VRS would do and how he suffers for someone who does not know him or remember him at all. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bahi.

Today's episode was  and 🤣. VFX is a joke!

But I have to say that CV's are really under pressure cause they don't have any bank episodes cause today's episode was shot 2 days ago. And yesterday they didn't shoot bcus of Helly's birthday. And I was wondering why the entire team needed to take off bcus of that, but looking at today's bts, it seems like Helly is only shootingsmiley24. Hence the poor execution. 

It's high time Riddhima stops begging and explains his position as well. He forced to marry her, so how can he expect she loved him? He never really expected that either, so why now? He also had a past (Ragini), Riddhima was not jealous of that and accepted it. But you can't accept her having a past? I do understand that Vansh can doubt her love, since she came into the house cause as Kabir's lover. But she has proved millions of times that today her love is only Vansh. She has to explain how she felt in love with him, maybe. But looking at Vansh mental state, is high time Riddhima keeps a distance from VR and VR mansion. 

Ridhima might be feeling if she leaves will lose forever 

Also what Vansh wants 

Kill Kabir 

But then she said she can’t 

Maybe 

I say maybe she will kill him and kill her soul 

Proved her love killed herself 

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wynn

Haha like many others I have no clue whats going on it may still be a long game by Vansh for some big secret.

If the consequences is that Rhiddima  is injured and loses her memory then I want her to forget everyone in VR mansion, no Kabir and no Vansh and her life before the start of series...whatever it was.

Then let me see what MR VRS would do and how he suffers for someone who does not know him or remember him at all. 

Don’t know future 

Today is filler and joke 

Not necessary today one 

But let’s see 

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Vansh is a loner and a claimer. I dont know whether ever the maker will give a backstory but i think since childhood he was an introvert and he only used to open up to his mother. She was killed brutally. His wounds take a long time to heal. Riddhima replicating the same innoscense and fearlessleness of his mother made him fall for her.He did not want to take a chance and he captured her. Hence now when  he thinks that He was not her first He was jealous  and he was angry   But little did he know that Kabir was a idea of love.And i agree u He is Riddhima 's last....But Vansh is now blind in rage and jealousy. Kabir have spitted enough venom in his mind. He is not being able to accept it. May b a strong riddhima or The supposed separation we are assuming will make him believe that The intensity of the emotions matter, not the time lag. 

The priest declared that the kind of lovestory they had it is equal to an immortal love story. It was a positive story. Riddhima a believer of true love get mesmerized it. The Pandit declared them as soulmate,and sat janam ka sathi.which they are. If u are soulmate then the lovestory u have  it had to b tough. U will have to cross all the barriers and now the actual acid test will begin.

sindoor plays a great role in their lovestory. Vansh have always willingly filled her hairline. But for the first time he refused so we may come across to a shocking twist that Vansh has forgotten her. We were expecting Riddhima 's memory loss Can it not b possible that he had lost his memory?Or his unwillingness to fill her hairline and his non acceptance has a greater significance. The mangalsutra is the heart  of this marriage  and sindoor is the soul. Vansh is trying  hard ton banish her from his soul.But still she will reside there. They are entwined.

If u have noticed, when Riddhima was saying she has no nobody except him and she cannot afford to lose him.It struck his mind the way he was looking at her was scary. He have realized that death is not her fear but separation is! So he will either really will lose his memory in any accident or he will deliberately go away from her life. By nature Vansh is very dicey and self contradictory  moreover  he is a sociopath. The combination is already lethal and now he is enraged.God knows what this man has stored for us. And i am still unclear of his motive.

Hands down to Rahul.Sudhir. Itv will remember  him as an iconic character. You cannot love and hate somebody simaltenously. Vansh will impell you to do so.

Edited by pyaar2012 - 3 years ago
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Vansh is a loner and a claimer. I dont know whether ever the maker will give a backstory but i think since childhood he was an introvert and he only used to open up to his mother. She was killed brutally. His wounds take a long time to heal. Riddhima replicating the same innoscense and fearlessleness of his mother made him fall for him.He did not wanted to take a chance and he captured her. Hence now when  he thinks that He was not her first He was jealous  and he was angry   But little did he know that Kabir was a idea of love.And i agree u He is Riddhima 's last....But Vansh is now blind in rage and jealousy. Kabir have spitted enough venom in his mind. He is not being able to accept it. May b a strong riddhima or The supposed separation we are assuming will make him believe that The intensity of the emotions matter, not the time lag. 

The priest declared that the kind of lovestory they had it is equal to an immortal love story. It was a positive story. Riddhima a believer of true love get mesmerized it. The Pandit declared them as soulmate,which they are. If u are soulmate then the lovestory u have  it had to b tough. U will have to cross all the barriers and now the actual acid test will begin.

sindoor plays a great role in their lovestory. Vansh have always willingly filled her hairline. But for the first time he refused so we may come across to a shocking twist that Vansh has forgitten her. We were expecting Riddhima 's memory loss Can it not b possible that he had lost his memory?Or his unwillingness to fill her hairline and his non acceptance has a greater significance. The mangalsutra is the heaet  of this marriage  and sindoor is the soul. Vansh has banished her from his soul.

If u have noticed, when Riddhima was saying she has no nobody except him and she cannot afford to lose him.It struck his mind the way he was looking at her was scary. He have realized that death is not her fear but separation is! So he will either really will lose his memory in any accident or he will deliberately go away from her life. By nature Vansh is very dicey and self contradictory  moreover  he is a sociopath. The combination is already lethal and now he is enraged.God knows what this man has stored for us. And i am still unclear of his motive.

Hands down to Rahul.Sudhir. Itv will remember  him as an iconic character. You cannot love and hate somebody simaltenously. Vansh will impell you to do so.

He have realized that death is not her fear but separation is! 

After reading you post I realised that you may have a point. Vansh is trying hard to punish her, but she seems to bounce back all the time. And today Vansh may have realised that seperation is the only thing which Riddhima is afraid of. Cause he knows she is not afraid of the death, she has proven that today and with those 2 bullets. Hence he decides to leave her there. But I am not gonna overthink anything regarding this show, just gonna go with the flow. 

Edited by bahi. - 3 years ago
Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I guess makers forgot what they showed initially.....

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS??

What was that monologues of Vansh??!!!??

I guess twice she tried to tell him that she had a past.....I guess that is enough to tell that she loved someone earlier but not anymore.... isn't the same case he had with ragini????

Yup Kabir being that first love makes it hard for him ..... understandable.....but him not being first love?!? Seriously??!!??

During wedding he had monologue of welcoming Riddhu to hell.....he forced the marriage proposal on her...kept scaring her all time to know her motive.....and he expects that she will fall in love with him becz of his all antics.....aise harkaton se log dur bhaag jaate hai agar Zinda rahe to....pyaar nhi hota....

It wasn't like that he went to her hostel to arrange the marriage between them with his family.....there is no connection.....

If Vansh is hurt becz of betrayal that's what is acceptable but not being her first love.....jis tarah akkad ke ussey baat ki thi beach party mein koi bhi khadus hi bolta....awww hot bolke pyaar mein nhi pad jata....

Edited by Innocentlove96 - 3 years ago